WAYWT

WAYWT

Other urls found in this thread:

m.it.aliexpress.com/s/item/32825222056.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.57f3b2410auowg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st time posting :3

Sick tee

Good
Bad
Excellent

tambok pepe

Your jeans are broken

I like
I like except shirt

that haircut does not suit your face buddyboy

the shirt is what makes the whole fit work

Go

still can't tell if boy or girl

let's let this one die and start another, lads
honest mistake. no harm done

underage mongol rape baby

This, but here's another suggestion. Why dont we delete this one and not even make a new thread on this dead board

so you deleted your post and reposted to remove the brands?

THROW THAT BELT AWAY RIGHT NOW.

kek

Dltd cause horizontal.

CE
N(n)
Acne
vans

If this had a female body it would have been really nice

COULD work, but the shoes and jacket doesnt go well together in terms of color. Shit-tier bag as well.

Mki, underated, some black skinnies, svensson white lows

idk about the whole fit but your hair is toasty.

lol wtf

what's wrong with it?

van gogh meme socks are gross, fine otherwise

this thread makes your fit look amazing in comparison though

What's that tan undershirt?

from underated, it's on sale right now, what do you think of the fit?

classic scandinavian cuckcore

I like it without the camo jacket. Only wear one good chain at a time. Other than that breddy good.

talk shit post fit

Are your pronouns they / them

kiek mokejai?

Good fit, nice jacket, love the hair.
Also I see I'm not the only one who has to stand on the edge of the bathtub to take mirror pics

Ignore the watch

Nothing. It's nothing. Is there even a fit in that picture?

I like
I love

W2C a nice backpack? It was drizzling this morning so I didn’t wear anything too nice.

I’m American but I used google translate and the shirt was about $40

V good. Belt is hot fuck that other guy

tryhard

you're browsing Veeky Forums how are you not a tryhard?

what's tryhard about a shirt, top and jeans? Looks dope

stupid branded black beanie

so 1 branded item of clothing is tryhard now?

id on pants?

this pls

FUCK SRSLY?

Beautiful. I really don't like the sneakers though. AnnD lug derbies or Docs made in England bonail brush would look great here.

I don't think I like what you're doing with the tops but the fit of the pants is nice, i have a suspicion that this outfit actually looks better with just the turtleneck and pants

id on pants?

Undercover fw10 wool cargoes
they fit a bit tight on me but I really like how the darts make them fit around the leg

hi converse twin. a complete stranger told me I look like a young mic jäger today

you both wear the same shit everyday

i just looked at my instagram and not a single outfit from the last month looks like a single other one! You're brain damaged but congratulations for actually worrying me and making me check

black cropped pants
loose neutral colored top
black or white sneakers/boots

am i getting close?

I'm gonna guess this is the gook. he looks insecure enough for this to be true

Cover of my autobiography entitled "Help! I Can't Stop Belting Things!"

This is not even close to anything I wear, today's the first time I've worn cropped pants in months. I don't think ascribing black or white sneakers or boots to someone is that weird because that's at least four unique options with tons of different styling combinations. I've got too many shoes so it doesn't exactly apply anyway

>This is not even close to anything I wear
what the fuck are you talking about straw i literally just described your entire outfit

I'm not keeping most of that outfit guy

this looks dope. I've been thinking about what makes asians in general so effortlessly effay. I think it's the straight, jet black hair
That shit goes well with the sort of clothes people seem to like here

That's very nice of you to say, but I think a bigger part is wearing clothing suited for shorter peoples' proportions often has a better effect than skinny people wearing anything at all

The balances struck between similarities in color, i.e. your pants matching your shoes while the laces compliment the sweater; to the fact that the cuffs and bottom of our top match the weave of your scarf just blow every other piece of trash on this thread out of the water.

I'm glad someone read the sticky.

:^)

Top = Belt = Boots

Good shit, dude.

Nice pajama pants, Chad.

Cutie, cutie!

shut the fuck up pinoy pleb

awful

bro your fits are great but I feel like you're wearing the same shit everyday because of the color.

yeah that's totally fair especially given my last one was basically a carbon copy of this one with some tweaks to get the waist bag right, but I have to say the lighting in that area does make it seem a lot more washed out than it actually is

Could be wrong but is your name josh?

w2c nice cropped pants? Does anyone sell them for semi-cheap?

allsaints

thanks! so it's the scarf that ties it together . the sticky is very helpful. what kind of coat/jacket would u implement into this type of look?

those jeans fit good, what the pointy object in your pocket

Sparrow legs is back.

lol fuck off newfag

hi

I like these

Nice, see you in the /thinspo/ thread

Meheheh funny, I hope you wore it proudly

get back to 2ch

Пpивeт, Глeб

good

terrible

mediocre

huh, wow

re:b:ost

ID on pants?

all things being said about the basics - your proportions are off and the shape of your upper looks pretty stocky, which usually means your top isn't slim enough to accentuate the shoulders...
There's some good points in there user, but it's far from having nailed all the basics. I did, however, learn from 's post which is nice to see.

horrible
alright

cool, and also nice hair

nice

I'm sorry but they're brandless, I found them in a small shop in Italy...
These are similar:

m.it.aliexpress.com/s/item/32825222056.html?spm=a2g0n.search-cache.0.0.57f3b2410auowg

i only own one hoodie, so congratulations

Olive

i never said i had any clue as to wtf i'm doing! this fit is bad i know that...my clothes aren't perfect.. but i'm getting better

First time posting, plz no bully.

The light doesnt show too well, but the shirt is black and dark blue cheque, and the watch face is the same blue. Also managed to match the strap of the watch with the dark brown boots.

Did i do okay?