Which Air Force career would benefit me the most business wise

I'm about to join the Air Force because I have nothing else to do with my life. I'm still young so I have a lot of time to learn a lot of shit.

investment banker.

your recruiter will lie and pretend that MO doesnt exist, but keep pushing. The military rewards perseverance

Engineer, basically whatever specialty you are most interested in.

Science, Technology, Engineering, Medicine

lol

I was thinking engineer too. I used to do yard work for a rich old man. He told me he got his degree in economics and he recommended I take engineering because supposedly that's the way the world is going now.

You going in as enlisted?

Obviously if he's asking here.

Yes

More ass

Go CCT. Enjoy your FAA approved ATC certifications when you get out and apply for a six figure job right out of the military. If you don't like that then use your GI bill.

Aerospace eng. here. Pursue Environmental and Extenguish (E&E) or anything dealing with sheet metal or metals tech. for high paying opportunities afterwards. Stay away from all aircraft or vehicle maintenance.

Want super lax hours and deployment options? go services and work in a cafeteria or wipe down gym equipment for the same if not more than any maintainer or security forces.

Sign for 4yrs not 6. Recruiter will play the whole "get rank faster and more pay if you sign for 6" but its not worth it. Sign for 4 get mgib. When you get thrown in the dorms, be as cost effective as possible and look at immediately getting your bachelors. Not the bullshit CCAF degree. Fuck volunteering around base.

biomedical = medical lab tech

Work in hospital in ac all day, work like a normal job.

do 20-25 years, get out, after 20-25 years civvy side won't require a degree for that much experience, get lab manager job.

Dont do shit for another 20 years. Retire at 60 loaded af

Air traffic control, Intel, Cyber security, anything that takes top ASVAB scores.

I was Weather. meteorology looks good on a resume and now I'm a financial analyst. I'm also getting a free MBA on my GI Bill

Not OP, but also looking to join the Air Force reserve on a 6yr deal and use the GI bill to go to school pretty easy route right?

More ass

not op, but I am joining the air force and got an ASVAB score of 97. I want to do electrical systems and become an electrician on the civvy side. Good plan?

if you go CE (civil eng.) then you'll have many opportunities to go overseas. Pretty lax but expect to deploy to locations with little base resources. Is good plan

Yes/No
Ideally you want to take classes using your Tuition assistance (TA), Clep courses (courses you take tests for and get credit if you pass) as well as other resources but not your gi bill. you'll get a reasonable number of credits via ccaf and plenty ojt. Pursue your bachelors during enlistment and use mgi bill when you're out to pursue higher edu.

Much appreciated didn't know anything abt the clep course and any recommend MO to purse politics

I appreciate all the advice

You don't get to pick really, you get a sheet of jobs you can get and from the 5 or so you pick out they can force you into any single one.

go into army as 92s since it's apparent that you're a useless nigger.

lol

Yeah, engineers can do finance stuff as well based on a mixture of quantitative ability and 'prestige' (as in it's known to have high drop out rates so it proves you are worth something)

GI bill for reserves is not 100% tuition covered. Buddy was navy 6 yrs reserve and even went to afghanistan for a year like me, he only gets 60%, while active duty over 36months gets 100

Is it just better to enlist as active just really interested in Uncle Sam paying my school? Btw if enlisted can I leave the country for any reason?