Ugg boots

>Ugg boots
>combat boots
>riding boots (Han solo look)
>Bean boots
What will be the Fall/Winter 2017 meme boots? Bean boots cont.?

Cowboy boots/biker boots.

ropers

I'm shooting for work boots like timbs and for girls uggs

Really is there any boots worse than those two

So, the Ugg cycle completes itself? I don't think it's quite there. r/ffa still reviles uggs (not that they're an expert on female fashion, but it's still a nice gauge).

I thought biker boots had their short thing?

is this pic just peer pressure, or do they really think this looks good?

usually a mix of both

are these girls part of some secret cult?

Everybody who wears jacket in that disgusting green should be shot.

At least more people started getting sensitized and exercising

innit?

They all look disgusting out of shape. Is this the normal picture on today's campus?

I wouldn't gf a single one of them. Pig disgusting shit.

In Montreal everyone is fit. In Toronto everyone is rich and fat.

After Montreal shithole, Toronto felt like USA.

Returning home from Ontario to Quebec feels like back in USSR. Cozy shithole

This is from 2013. Get with the times.

You don't say?

Yeah, even this picture would look a bit dated on American campuses. I'm trying to figure out what a current Fall/Winter image would look like.

the interesting thing is about women is it's completely normal for them to have incredibly good looking hair and skin but still be out of shape. My theory is that this is because other women will judge them mercilessly on these two factors but will conspiratorial decide it's ok to have some chub because they love eating dessert

Moon Boots when?

black leggings and bright nike sneakers

This won't necessarily work in winter, and also, "athleisure" has been popular for ages.

When will the meme that women dress better than men die?

The average person, male or female, dresses poorly. The only difference is women care and still fail, while most men fail for lack of trying.

Liking to shop =/= being fashionable. Even in fashion school most of the bitches just like to shop and didn't know what else to study.

the biggest boot fad I've sen growing up is pic related, they've been the most consistently popular boots in my area since I can remember

Do people wear them other than when it's heavily raining or snowing, though?

not really but it rains or snows 4 or 5 days out of the week here so they're pretty useful

Timbs deadass already happened b. They'll still be everywhere next winter cause every fuccboi bought em last winter. No clue what's next for guys

Skin and hair is easy compared to staying fit. Just requires a little time and money, whereas staying fit requires self control on top of time and money.

This will definitely be the next meme boot for girls as bean boots fade over the next couple of years.

>m-m-m-memes
>2017
>predicting trends
Literally 17 year olds desperately trying to find something contrarian and edgy to wear, so everyone can identify their autism better.

if they're seeking what will be trendy then that isn't contrarian is it? retard

Finnish army combat boots are more fa (really just regular wellies)

>in uni yesterday
>cute skinny girl, pale skin and great ass (desu i didn't see her face well, i mostly saw her back and ass)
>tfw she's wearing black velvety riding boots up to her knees

It wasn't even that hot, wtf girl?

Wellies are the trend, not just those specific ones. Tbh the main trend/meme brand I see is that one with the little chromed logo in front. I forget the name but they're gonna be essential basic bitch wear this winter

I kind of want to get a pair of yellow rain boots but they're mostly in women's sizes

These are the next meme boot

No fucking idea why, I was floored when I found out they're actually worth more than twenty dollars

I think so too, saw them in kingsman 2 and knew they would be meme boots. Im happy for it tho, wellies are mad practical during the winter

Yo these are the ones. More than $20 for rubber boots is fucking trash but I'm sure normies will pay out the ass for that shiny little logo.

>These are the next meme boot

Are you people 12 years old here? This is fucking bait right?

These rubber boots haven't stopped meming since years.

It's crazy how dated this picture is now.

This is like 08-2013

Bean Boots are still in for this year

Yeah, they're hugely popular if there's lots of snow on the ground or it's raining, but if it's neither, then I don't see them much. I can't see people wearing them on a cold (but not snowy or rainy) fall day.

Bean boots, Uggs, riding boots - they all work in this setting, but I don't really think people will pull out full-rubber boots on a crisp, fall day.

agreed, but the regular no frills wellingtons are pretty solidified in newfunland culture

It's already entering into meme status. Hunter boots are getting decently popular on my campus (U of MN, about 1 in 20 girls)

>everyone in the picture is overweight

pure rubber shit like that is completely I unbreathable . there is no way in hell anyone will be able to stand wearing those indoors for any prolonged period of time. unless u like sweating buckets of saline

if theres no cult theres no culture
yes in the west this is how "real" women are suppose to look like

none of them even need those buckles lol for tightening them

Holy shit i was just looking at the boots, then i saw your comment, then i looked back. Wtf is wrong with people nowadays, how do you let yourself go so much

>nowadays
The picture is from 2013, user.

How are the jobs in Newfoundland? Is is possible to smuggle in uncucked guns from Norinco? What do the locals think about PM Dude Weed?

>How are the jobs in Newfoundland?
pretty meh, a lot of people still do seasonal work out west but there's been gradual, albeit bumpy, improvement since the 90s
>Is is possible to smuggle in uncucked guns from Norinco?
if you can get it to this side of the north Atlantic, yeah most likely, tons of outport settlements with extremely minimal police coverage
>What do the locals think about PM Dude Weed?
politics are a bit odd here, a social conservative will often vote liberal for fiscal reasons (gov't subsidies)

Weird, in the US it's more often that the fiscal liberals vote conservative for social reasons. For some reason an absurd portion of Americans reliant on welfare disavow welfare (while saying that the type of aid they rely on is good) and vote conservative in every damn election