Does Veeky Forums work out?

Does Veeky Forums work out?

yes
if you don't seriously reconsider your life

duh i'm even working as gym manager

There's no reason to not go to the gym at least 1-2x/week. Working out =/= instantly becoming a poorly dressed 6'3 240lb musclebeast meathead.

I'm a personal trainer, so I have to develop my physique for work, but I'd do it even if i didn't have to.

If this thread goes places, I'll post some fitness related fits. Starting with Rippetoe-core.

Yes of course I do

I stay active and exercise a lot, but i don't go to the gym and lift weights or use machines, that shit bores me to death.

>Rippetoe-core
>no gallon of milk as an accessory

Yeah, but i don't need to go to a gym to lift heavy objects

i just run.

As soon as I finish losing my bodyfat I'm gonna go for slightly above ottermode.

Yes, but lifting is a meme.

started to do sports again after 3 years. I'm going swimming now. There's a pretty nice gym in there too. So first lifting and then swimming once a week. I'm trying to gain some weight and muscle and I'm feeling progress already!

Sam rocking that redneck camo a year before dylann

i am a trailrunner. not the most effay sport but it's relaxing and rhythmic and /out/

>tfw severe astmatic
>tfw no doctors could help
>tfw i can't into cardio sports so I just gym and occasionally climb

We all gonna make it brah.
I started working out today.I used to go to the gym 4/5 days a week for 6 months last year , II went with my father, but since he moved to a smaller town I lost the will to do it and am only now going back at it

4th strongest in Junior -74 kg weight class in Classic Bench press of Swedens national ranking.

do some fucking push ups and eat your fucking wheaties chump

>Mexican kid of Spaniard Jewish heritage
>145 lb
>5'9
skateboarder and I can do 120 push ups in a row

is that 1 plate with a belt??

Bro i have asthma and i still do cardio. I know guys in their 40s who have asthma and smoke and still do marathons. Keep trying to do cardio even if it hurts it will help you in the long run.

>severe
Nvm soory bout that. You should do some calisthenics then if you want some muscles

Started going to the gym three weeks, have fallen into quite a nice routine. Twice a week at the moment, but I'll be able to squeeze in another day soon in the future.

I'm looking to broader my shoulder and back muscles at the moment (not by heaps dont worry) so I do 2.5km on the rowing machine, lat pull downs, barbell and single rows. I'm not a small guy but I'm tall and lanky and I have trouble gaining weight so I figured if I'm gonna be tall and lanky I might as well make myself look closer to a swimmer or a rower than just a regular old beanpole.

If you want your muscles to grow at all, eat more food and more protein. Don't worry, if you're tall, you won't get fat, and if you work out now, it will be even harder for you to get fat anyway.

2 plate squat... kek

Am I the only one that does full body weight training?

Squats
Push-ups
Lunges
Pull-ups
Leg lifts
Burpees

1000 reps a day

Yeah but it's also Sam hyde
Yes

I train jiujitsu

yeah baby I know

>exercise supposedly gives you a mad endorphin rush
>tfw every time I exercise it just makes me feel sad as shit

before ya ask, i'm not working myself to collapse or anything like that, and i exercise regularly (two or three times a week) so its not like i never exercise then when i do i feel bad, it aint like that
i dunno what it is, i think i get depressed thinking about how unhappy i still am or i cant help but compare myself to the others at gym like i know its all slow and steady wins the race and i'll get there eventually but bleh what gives huh?

Yes 6 days a week

*times

i been at it for a while man but ill keep tryin ty for the positive vibes

you need to do it regularly for a while to really get a rush
also you need to push yourself a bit

So, you lift your mom?

Don't stop.

Of course I do.

That anecdote about working out is probably the only useful thing on the whole fucking sticky.

Sure, 3 times a week.

Have you heard of leg day?

I exercise almost everyday. I live across the street from a 24/7 gym so I have no excuse not to go.

You know he had to skip leg day

>Not wanting proportional legs
>Actually doing splits instead of full body

your hips are narrow compared to your shoulders, i think you can afford bigger legs without it being a detriment to your aesthetics

you need to be on roids, slow and steady doesn't win shit when everybody else is juicing

hit the gym all chest no legssss

most Veeky Forums workout routine?

this is the type of dumb question that I'm scared would get be laughed off Veeky Forums so that's why I'm gonna ask it here...

I want to gain weight and put on muscle, but I don't want to lose my aesthetic facial structure. If I start eating more I'm scared my face is gonna get fat, even if I'm working out at the same time. Is this a possibility? Or have I just got it wrong?

Fat /pol/ neckbeards ruined milk as an accessory.

Eat clean. Chicken, rice, and greens is a meme for a reason.

It's a valid concern, but honestly since I've started working out 5 days a week consistently, my already sharp as fuck jawline (when I was emaciated) is still there, and I even got cheekbones. Just lift, bro, you'll thank yourself.

heh what good are those muscles if i do a surprise attack

Actually guys i have 65 cm hips and don't skip leg days, lol. Just have a skinny and long calves, and can't do nothing with a such genetic. And by the way I dont give a fuck, don't want biggest legs and have trouble with finding big pants, especially when even now all regular fit pants and jeans fit on me like skinny:D And skinny jeans like a tights.

>year of 2000+0017
> Still a calvlet
Get those chicken legs out of my sight

What to do if you've ruined your legs?
Played soccer all my life and I have massive, thick thighs compared to the rest of my body. I went to the gym once with a friend and squatted 3 plates which isn't that good but it alarmed me as I'm weak everywhere else and I don't lift usually. How do I get those aesthetic slim legs again?

Serious question guys :

Does your hips get wider as you workout ?

I'm wondering because I started going to the gym a bit ago, with the aim to gain weight, and I want to know whether it will affect the way my pants lie on my waist. I have a few pairs that I used to wear oversized and never cared to have tailored. Now I'd like to have them shortened to be able to wear them without cuffing them, but I wonder if I should wait a few monthes before doing so since if my waist gets wider they'll sit higher on my hips which would fuck up their lenght.

My wild guess would be that legs can get a lot bigger but that the waist area does not grow much. Am I wrong ?

Its just a matter of body fat percentage. You can gain lean muscle mass without losing facial aesthetics. Just look at chris bumstead

This guy is extremely obviously on roids

Thicker core and bigger glutes (deadlifts and squats) will increase waist size.

I train in Muay Thai 3-4x a week. I could never stick to weightlifting because it was boring and the people at the gym were boring/basic. I have a lot more fun working out now.

Yes he is, theres no denying that. I know its a bit of an extreme example. But you can gain muscle mass without losing facial aesthetics.

I go to the gym 5 days a week, swim once a week and cycle every day.
Being fit feels good

nah he isnt in roids. I know him personally and he told me so

3 plates first time squatting

Fuck off you fraud

Calisthenics

Lost around 8kg so far since started training a few months ago. Just posting this for anyone in the thread who is thinking about starting training. Do it, even though I still have a long way to go in terms of physique, I feel so much more confident in myself now. If you train hard and do your research you'll start seeing results within 2 months. We're all gonna make it brah.

Nice job dude keep it up

Not my first time but I don't squat regularly lol, and it was like 3 rep max. If you saw how thicc my thighs were you'd see how it's not that hard to conceive

cheers m8, plan to

i'd say 99% eat cigarette ashes, get POZZED, and intentionally suffer radiation poisoning regularly to maintain a healthy Veeky Forumsesthetic sickly pale anorexic twink physique.

Thanks

no you can't, you probably haven't done a decent form pushup in your whole life

>black shirt
>brown belt
come on man

nice package no homo

refrain from eating sodium as much as possible

nigger work your calves, you can at least make em decent