Veeky Forums is there any way someone could make ponchos work in the 21st century?

Veeky Forums is there any way someone could make ponchos work in the 21st century?

Raf did that 10 years ago idiot

be a girl.

Im buying one tomorrow, always wanted to wear one and its getting cold so nows my chance
What would happen if everyone iit got one, we could have a secret poncho platoon of effay phuck boiis
No one will know we are chan men

Pretty sure the Drumpf presidency has made anything Mexican-themed into a joke/racebait, so no, just save yourself the trouble

My friends and I wear ponchos all the time, great for camping

My gf owns a bright orange poncho she bought from a thrift store and its like one of her favourite pieces

so yes but only if you're a qt grill

yohji/y3/raf/undercover have been doing ponchos for years
like anything else, be attractive and confident and you can wear whatever you want

I try, oh my god do I try. I try all the time in this institution.

be at least 6'2 and good looking and you can sort of maybe get away with it. otherwise. no.

Do you pray?

I saw somebody wearing a brown poncho at college, once. He did look like he was ethnically Mexican or of another Hispanic-Mestizo origin. It can be done, amigo, but I think it would help to either be Hispanic to begin with, or have a lifestyle that enables you to get ahold of a horse, and do some serious riding out in the wilderness. You are welcome to wear one whenever and however you want to, but I am just giving you what I think are good recommendations. I suggest that you invest in a quality western hat, first, fur felt.

Check'd

>you cant wear a poncho unless you're a spic and own a horse

better sell my bomber jacket as well seeing as im not a fighter pilot

Fuck off you silly cunt he clearly makes a good point. Fucktard

wear it with a maga hat

everytime a thread like this shows up i go ahead and say an EG shawl

Kchekd

you can make anything work in modern fashion

this picture makes me sad.

And I pray, oh my god do I pray
every single day

I never said you can't wear one if you aren't Hispanic and an owner of a horse, but I suggested that it would look the most convincing to other people if you are/have one of those things going for you. Bomber jackets are normalized now, versus the obscure, underrated poncho. You are welcome to wear one whenever you want, but be aware that as one of the few wearers of one, you may be seen as wearing it out of context. Ignore other people and do what you want with it, though.