So why does bald in general look better on black females, as opposed to white women?

So why does bald in general look better on black females, as opposed to white women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOS3qL3Wadw
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Kanazawa, Satoshi. "Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?" Psychology Today, May 15, 2011.pdf
anthropology.si.edu/writteninbone/comic/activity/pdf/Identify_ancestry.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because white women have better hair.

Cleopatra

Fpbp

Cleopatra was Macedonian

It's a traditional look for black women, plus their hair texture doesn't grow into that shitty little boy buzzcut that non-black hair grows into.

Rounder foreheads and smaller chins.

Because we waz kangs and shiet.

name?

because they have bad hair and bulbous foreheads

Bald doesn't look good. I hate it when they do that.

on blacks it looks like a cultural thing, on whites it just looks like they have cancer.

I like it if the head shape is aesthetic. If the skull is bumpy or pear shaped she'll look like a mutant monster.

was white, and wildly unattractive

black women have the ugliest hair. if they don't it's because they have a white parent

This girl in particular would look attractive no matter what her hair looked like. I've never found it to be a racial thing, some women can just pull off the bald thing while others can't.

Nah

this

She's gorgeous

instagram.com/nyekake

silhouette

>this

That's a very extreme case of Class II maloclussion and not the typical prognathism of most African peoples.

she'd look so much better with hair

@uglyworldwide on ig is bald, and isnt black

i think it comes down to social acceptance, black women throughout history were told that their natural hair is disgusting, so more women started rocking the bald look or straightening their hair. Nobody ever told white women bad things about their hair, so almost none try to shave it off. There are some white women who look great bald, but since not many do that, it's very hard to find.
I have a friend who has some kind of an illness, all her hair fell out, so she was pretty much forced to go bald, and she really does look great. She has a very nice head shape and she's all qt.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOS3qL3Wadw
she looks good without hair and she has a nice face shape

You're just used to seeing it, applies to black men as well. And probably because so many black people have awful hair, so it's just better relatively

I thought ugly was half black?

Also I think bald works on anyone with decent features as does most things. OPs girl would pull off most hair styles with relative ease

>implying Sinead wasn't effay

She used to be so beautiful :(

Black women have higher cheekbones, more even skintone and usually a smaller head. White women have uneven skin tone, faces are usually a bit red and rosy, and head shape varies and can look big and/or squared-ish. So black women look healthy and cute with no hair. But white women tend to look like cancer victims.

So why does bald in general look better on black males, as opposed to white men?

dat bone structure

Black dude here. I personally think it looks like shit on both white and black women. The only ones who I can forgive are cancer patients.

I think it looks nice on white men when they have a good facial structure. It really highlights their features. Bald/buzzcut is the norm for black men, so of course most of the time it's going to look better.

you just have to have the right face and head shape regardless of race

>that smile
hnggg

not as obvious, but it doesnt't look good either

I've never seen a white woman look good bald.

Nobody looks good bald, she would look better with really short hair

Lmao, nice coping, pubehair.

More women should shave their heads.

xD

next joke

These are funny jokes my dudes
Oh wait you're not serious are you?

Excuse me, baby?

reminds you of them being slaves

Slaves didn't shave their hair.

I'm not quite getting these black people or black women have ugly hair comments. I've seen many white people with shit hair, and many black people with good hair. Just because it's a light color and growing out of white scalp doesn't make it automatically good.

I mean any race can have bad hair, but personally white women seem to fuck it up the most. You can see it in mixed race couples where the mother can't tame the daughter's "exotic" hair

I think it is because of the jaw structure. Black people generally have more protruding jaws, which makes the head look more balanced.

They're just trying to trigger black anons. I'll take having less "desirable" hair over prematurely aging skin, thin lips, and sunburns. And personally, whenever I have straightened my hair I actually hate it on me.

Correction, more black women have prettier faces that are attractive whether they have hair or not. Many white women compensate for mediocre features with their hair.

Put a bald black woman next to a bald white woman, on average the black woman will be prettier in the face.

It's not the jaw that's protruding, it's the lips.

It's both actually.

No, just the lips.

Have you never seen research about the differences in skull shape (on average) between black and white people? There are variances of course but still general trends that apply.

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/articles/Kanazawa, Satoshi. "Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?" Psychology Today, May 15, 2011.pdf

If you mean those outdated 19th century scientific papers that literally claim that Irish have African ancestry, then yes I have.

I mean, you could also just look at photographs and see the difference with your eyes.

No offense but a lecture about facial desirability from an unattractive Asian man doesn't mean much to me.

Except it’s still used today in forensics anthropology.
anthropology.si.edu/writteninbone/comic/activity/pdf/Identify_ancestry.pdf

Ok

I guess we can’t listen to climate scientists because they aren’t planet earth.

Being a climate scientist suddenly makes you an authority on what is attractive? Which is subjective and mostly culturally based to begin with, and often evolves with time? K bro

>we can’t listen to an ugly man using data to graph attractiveness.
>we can’t listen to a human using data to graph weather.
(You) obviously don’t understand I was pointing out the fallacies in your argument rather than claiming I was a climate scientist.

why do white people look like damn birds

bruh u dumb

eleven?

lol ur on Veeky Forums everything gets correlated to race

ew

t.yrone

Traditional African haircuts are shorter. We're more used to seeing black women with shorter Hair so it's more comfortable to look at. If white women had been wearing boots on their heads for thousands of years we'd probably think that was pretty attractive too.

lol

black women never look good

Thin lips are way better than a big ass sausages on the face. Also black people have the worst hair, no matter what you tell yourself at night, there is a reason why black women are the least desirable

At least they don't have a monkey look

Alright calm down Cletus

this is the exact reason. OP and others in this thread are b8ing way too hard

Don't fall for this. I doubt this dude is even black

Wut

>Australia
I love a girl with an accent

Never.

>shoe on head

because the structures of their skulls are different

jesus christ why is there 81 replies