Health goth?

Is it dead? If not post inspo. I've been dressing this way by accident lately and it's comfy af so I hope it's still a thing

Other urls found in this thread:

undergroundbooks.org/the-kitchen-poet/ronald-mcdonald-rei-koz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think it got a bit further than a trend. I wouldn't say it a subculture, but I see health goth style often associated with contemporary hip-hop, trap, non-mainstream reggaeton, certain bohemian lifestyles that border ironically or post-ironically with the underworld, the portraying of that same underworld as an aesthetic, etc.

So, I don't think is going away anytime soon. It would depend more than anything on the shifts in lower classes. I can see right now fashion industry trying to force it a little back to 70s (ringer shirts, tennis skirts), but core health goth (chic performance/futuristic/low-life) should remain. It makes sense as we approach the 20 years of 2k and those two were the main trends at the time.

DO NOT SUMMON HIM

>Health goth
>health goth

WHY DO YOU FRAGMENTIZE WHAT SHOULD BE ONE WORD —"HEALTHGOTH"—?

HEALTHGOTH SUBSISTS AS THE SUBCULTURE THAT HAS BEEN SINCE ITS GENESIS —BY ITS CONDITION AS STYLE SUBORDINATE TO GENERAL MILLENNIAL STYLE, HEALTHGOTH WAS NEVER SET TO BECOME "MAINSTREAM".

ONE DANGER TO HEALTHGOTH SUBCULTURE PERSISTS: SATANISTS PRETENDING TO BE HEALTHGOTH —THEY CONSTITUTE A CORRUPTIVE AND PARASITIC AGENT WITHIN HEALTHGOTH.

I guess you're right, in its entire form sounds way less dumber as the particular meaning of each word get somewhat masked.

So, what's the subculture then? For sure there's a dress code, but what else apart from that? I might think some traits in common in people adopting the style, but don't know if there's more than a loose connection. If it were some strict practices, like all that BS about being in the gym, well, you got yourself a new underground mainstream, as kids seem to be really getting onto it just for the looks.

By satanists do you mean just aesthetically (all this thing with esoteric images and stuff) or cultural?

>So, what's the subculture then? For sure there's a dress code, but what else apart from that? I might think some traits in common in people adopting the style, but don't know if there's more than a loose connection.

HEALTHGOTH AESTHETICS CONSISTS IN CASUAL ATHLETICISM, BOLD SIMPLICITY, SEVERE DYNAMISM.

HEALTHGOTH ETHICS CONSISTS IN DEFIANT MELANCHOLY, RADICAL AUSTERITY, MARTIAL OPTIMISM.

>By satanists do you mean just aesthetically (all this thing with esoteric images and stuff) or cultural?

WITH "SATANISTS", I REFER TO IDOLATERS WHO WORSHIP SATAN, AND WHO FOLLOW LAVEYAN DOCTRINE.

You're so fucking pretentious holy shit

wow is it 2013 again

THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? JUST WEARING BLACK ISNT GOTH, IF THERES BO WHITE FACE MAKEUP ITS NOT GOTH

>when the goth is healthy

Holy fuck who is this tripcode autist faggot writing in all caps thinking he is special

undergroundbooks.org/the-kitchen-poet/ronald-mcdonald-rei-koz

Why do you keep posting that?

i dig it

holy fuck what is this pretentious shit

so special ughhh fuck uu society im so special

you're right you should get a job at McD I'm sure you'll love how unpretentious it is

Ehat tje fick

Are you alright? The niveau of your posts has plummeted over the last few weeks.
Are you having personal problems?

Health goth? You mean athileasure

>THANK YOU”, I SAID TO HIM, AND PUT THE BRACELETS IN MY PANTS' RIGHT POCKET.

That's quite odd because McD pants don't have pockets.

What's with all of the random quotes?

Thanks, that was informative.

hey me too. Lets bring it back.

thank senor skeltal?

they're probably "DISILLUSIONED".

on the other hand, i think i'm a special snowflake for hating disillusioned people. Veeky Forums is toxic and i should leave.

What is health goth

>"""""""""Goth"""""""""
>no dyed hair

wrong

Goths that wear black and white nike sportswear instead of band tees and go to the gym so they are relatively fit

Neat