Is there a better slp l01 replica than the puerhomme/reon district one...

Is there a better slp l01 replica than the puerhomme/reon district one? one that is exactly like the real jacket because the puerhomme one has wrong stitching on the back.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/r4lAZ
reddit.com/r/DesignerReps/comments/73cef5/fsus_slp_peltiano_l01_jacket_size_50_ml/
s.aliexpress.com/bYVnqY7Z
zara.com/uk/en/man/basics/view-all/biker-jacket-c501501p4620552.html
zara.com/uk/en/man/jackets/view-all/leather-jacket-c758501p4765549.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude just get a schott or vanson jesus christ

>Not owning a slp jacket with a Mr. Slimane tag
Can you afford a 30k jacket?Are you some kind of a poor fag?

no thanks dad

Reondistrict is usually top of the line for reps

dude, either save, get a used one, or just get a cheaper but still-decent quality version from sandro or something. people who buy reps are those who view fashion as a status symbol and nothing else. it's a lie to prove your vanity. just don't.

Or maybe he just likes the design and doesn’t want to spend thousands of dollars for it?

This. No lamb leather is worth 5k.

There is nothing unique about the design that would warrant getting a fake of it.

Getting a nearly identical jacket from sandro or acne or blk dnm or any other mid-tier contemporary brand is an infinitely better choice. These fakes are made with the most awful quality leather, walmart level shit.

>awful quality leather, walmart level shit

the replicas are like 500 dollars they arent cheap

imgur.com/a/r4lAZ

spending $500 doesnt magically make it good quality

This Good reps are expensive because they use the same materials and actually take time to make. The shit reps that you’ve experienced are cheap shit.

>they use the same materials

I own 3 pairs of SLP leather boots and have felt puerhomme wyatts in person and they arent even close to the same material.

I like mine alot didn't run the tag and took off that "chain" its a decent jacket and I get nothing but compliments.

reddit.com/r/DesignerReps/comments/73cef5/fsus_slp_peltiano_l01_jacket_size_50_ml/

What are the arms like on this? By this pic it looks like if you put your arms up horizontally the jacket would go halfway over your head.

Sandro is pretty garbage though

>they use the same materials
You are delusional

good job, you bought a fake.

Low armholes, most-likely. Which is what cheaply-produced jackets have.

I got a jacket the other day, pretty sure 1950s. Not leather but dem armholes, man. You can put your arms over your head without it going all up your back.

This is SLP's stock picture you rbust mongoloid

This is SLP's stock picture you robust mongoloid

Next you're going to tell me that designers used Heaven grade cotton for their graphic shirt.

Doesn't bother me one bit. I liked the zipper placement and how slim it fits compared to how schott fits me. So I went with the next best option that wasn't about a months pay.

You deserve to get your money sucked by designers
>$xxxx brand for quality!
>w-what? Made in China $xxx price doesn't magically make the quality better

i am a 3rd world poorfag
i know this is embarrassing but
is this replica okay for a guy?

s.aliexpress.com/bYVnqY7Z

Never go faux bro.

>made in China is always bad.
my DBSS are made in china and they are fantastic quality

I am replying to that guy dumbass

dont get it. I promise you it will not look good

I think you misinterpreted that user's point then

i know, but i really like the slp look/design.
as i mentioned as a poorfag i will never able to buy original stuff or even high end replicas, well at least in my early twenties.

just asking for a suggestion

I don't give a shit.

just buy one from zara its good enough

zara.com/uk/en/man/basics/view-all/biker-jacket-c501501p4620552.html

You have a job I trust? I would suggest taking like $50 bucks a check and in a few weeks to a month or 2 you can at least get a rep in leather.

Looka almost like an L17

ignore these faggots that jacket is only 30$ and their most cheaper alternative is 100$
in 3rd world nobody give a fuck about if the product is replica or original

look at the pictures thew buyers have posted to me it looks good

Faggot

Disgusting

If you care the slightest bit about what you're wearing, you should not get that. It looks almost as terrible as the Zara one

bump

No idea about this one, but I have a Rick bomber from Reon and it is 99% indistinguishable from the real one. Exact same materials and cut. Just be careful about their sizes. These are Asian measurements. The bomber I got was a size L but on the inside label it says 48, which would be an S.

Anybody have experience with the Zara model? Particularly with the fit/sizing and how the material feels? Thanks.

You have the real piece to compare with?

Korean reps are top tier though.

Alternatively, Zara make a real leather jacket that looks dope. 100% lambskin but I'm not sure about the quality.
The Reondistrict rep is supposed to be softer and lighter than the SLP retail which is good but it's still expensive. I'll check out this Zara one next time I'm in shop.

zara.com/uk/en/man/jackets/view-all/leather-jacket-c758501p4765549.html

Undercover and Rick make superior leather jackets.

what is the other zara jacket made out of?

"faux leather". So pleather. Feels sort of like a basketball jersey but shitter.

Design and fit-wise, are they pretty much the same jacket, just w/ different materials?

I don't know about fit-wise but their design is different. The faux leather one is a knock off of SLP and the real leather is a knock off of Schotts.

This is exactly what I wanted to know. Thank you.

But he's right. Those fashion leather jackets are for bitches.

You will look like a cunt wearing that pretty boy smoothed out bitch jacket.

Sorry left for while. If you're still around, no, but I have a store near me which sells Rick bombers from time to time, and I went in there to try it on, feel the materials, check the cuts, seams etc. The only things different are the arm pocket (the original has double stitching, the fake has single) and a really insignificant detail in the inner lining, which doesn't 100 line up with the original, but nobody would ever be able to tell the fake apart from the original. The material is the exact cotton/nylon blend and the sleeve and collar are spot on too. Keep in mind the fake one is modeled after the SS15 bomber, which was the brief phase when Rick used YKK zippers instead of Racagni, so that may be a deal breaker for some.

Either way, always be careful about the sizes on Reon and other Asian sites. The quality may be superb, but the measurements are really shifted. I would suggest ordering everything at least one size larger, if not two.