Who else here can't find pants that fit?

Who else here can't find pants that fit?
I'm tall and have a 28inch waist and nothing I find fits me well. Granted, I mostly shop at thrift stores but I never find anything that is smaller than a 30/29 waist. If something does fit me around the waist, it's generally too tight on the thighs.
Anyone else know these feels?

wear a fucking belt maybe you numbnuts

Pants should stay up without a belt, as a rule.

no ass

>If something does fit me around the waist, it's generally too tight on the thighs.
Levi 541s

ok then stop shopping at thrift stores.

I buy my pants in the boy's department.

Buy pleated trousers

Women's section, just make sure the pants don't hug your ass

Sewing pants in a tailor is an option you know

designer brands sell a lot of 28" pants, try ssense, they generally stock most of their brands in that size
some even make their jeans in 27" ie slp
also go get your stuff tailored

No, most designers sell shit in size 28. That's no the same as 28" pants though.

Fucking how? I'm 6'3 with a 34 inch waist.

thats pretty fat desu.

shop at forever 21, or younger stores, where all the clothes are made for younger people, who are naturally skinnier since they havent let their bodies go into fat oblivion yet, like 90% of america has. you shop at "adult" stores, like GAP and BANANA REPUBLIC and SEARS, and you will jsut get a heavy dose of "size 32 is the smallest we have sir sorry"

I've got 6 pack abs though

You probably don't, but Veeky Forums has a pretty longstanding trend of calling anything above a 30 in waist fat. It's just normal shit posting.

That's because most people are in fact fat but think they're at a healthy weight. I'm not even talking about the thinspo bullshit. People genuinely just have no idea what a healthy weight is.

6'3 + 34" waist + ripped abs
= does not compute

you might have 6 pack of abs, we all do, but yours are covered in fat.

either you are not 6'3, or you aren't ripped, or you are neither 6'3 or ripped. you are nothing unless timestamp and pic

uniqlo and levis have a fuck ton of sizes to choose from

It's called fridge mode. I have it too

Marcus Schenkenberg has a 32 inch waist. It's plausible

I can't for the love of god find slim jeans. everything is skin tight, or leaves room for another half of me at the waist.
my upper legs and calves are quite big, but it's not like I work out or anything.
could go for straight, but then it's wide as fuck at my ankles which looks terrible

A lot of thrift shit in America at least trends to the bigger side. I feel like a lot of clothes people donate are things they lost weight so are now too big rather than things they outgrew.
You can either find something close and get some major tailoring work done, but as someone in a similar situation (28 waist, mostly thrift) I opt to buy pants at end of season sales at retailers rather than thrift them because it's impossible to find a good size and silhouette secondhand.