Were Nazis REALLY the bad guys? Or at least the ONLY bad gays?

Were Nazis REALLY the bad guys? Or at least the ONLY bad gays?
History is written by the winners, after all...
I feel like the Allies used Nazi Germany as a scapegoat for all the horrible shit that they committed too, so they were able to establish their current reputation as sinless heroes.

>History is written by the winners, after all

Stop

Killing people based on properties they can't control is wrong.

>so they were able to establish their current reputation as sinless heroes.
>implying the atrocities they committed were swept under the rug.

They have a society who couldn't give one fuck about what they actually do, so long as they are the ones pushing the world 'forward'.

To add to this, everything you have gotten form the "Nazi's being the bad guys" is all perpetuated by the American media, this is not even a conspiracy, but who controls american media? Who are the CEO's of all the massive movie studios?

There is a reason why there is so much Nazism in today media, and it's not because they were extremely 'evil', it's because as you said the winner writes history, and the winners were the Jew and they are the ones today making the media.

>inb4 /pol/
It's a simple fact.

Because the gestapo was really good guise amirite?

I can see this thread going great places.

> winners were the Jew
They win by being dead in quadrillions? The real winners was a white males of the USA and you know it.

literally christians are in the media too fucking retard

nazi piece of crap

if you are so superior to us then how did we get into media while you sit around in your basement and go to wage slave jobs?

>The real winners was a white males of the USA and you know it.
:^)

I am not a poltard or storm-trooper or what ever the fuck they are, but there is no denying the Jews came out on top of WWII and they are the ones that COULD be perpetuating a false ideal and happenings.

History is not written by the winners. This is a meme. Historians go to great lengths to look after the losing side.

Because Jews use despicable and underhanded tactics, without inborn racial empathy their hands are free and so they can won. Cheaters and dirty players, all of them.

>Came out on top
How exactly?
By getting a shitty strip of desert as compensation for having half their entire population slaughtered for shits and gigs?

Compared to the USA coming out as the world's foremost superpower bar none?

>Nazi's being the bad guys

Totes has nothing to do with the millions they killed for things out of their control. And it wasn't just jews the killed you fucking dumbass

>I feel like the Allies used Nazi Germany as a scapegoat for all the horrible shit that they committed too,

>inb4 muh dresden or muh soviet rapes

Yeah wow they have elevated positions after millions of them died they are the winners. I'm sure the families who suffered are winners too.

This is the problem with doing discussions like this. The average jew isn't in the media. The average jew is a middle class worker.

>Compared to the USA coming out as the world's foremost superpower bar none?
You are missing the point. America is a country built on entertainment, and the Jews control said entertainment.

>missing the point
Yeah and the Japanese wanted to gas the Jews too, right?

in other words youre jealous

Its not a simple fact. I've read books on the holocaust by european writers. This is a fact.

Why are you only touching on the semantics? It's still fact that 'the jews' control most of American media, it's undeniable. It's also undeniable that the American media is the only portraying these Nazi's as 'evil'. Surely there is no connection?

>Institutionalized hatred primarily against the wealthiest demographic in the country, then imprisoned and killed them in order to steal their gold and use it to fund an imperial takeover of Europe
>Not the bad guys

>Yeah and the Japanese wanted to gas the Jews too, right?
They did?

Either way the Japanese weren't nazis, and I hope nobody defends Japanese imperialism.

So it's not a fact that most American media corporations have a Jew at the head? And it's not fact that American media are the main ones peddling this Nazi ideal?

The American media isn't the only one portraying the nazis as evil. This is a complete fabrication.

The entire world portrays the nazis as evil.

>America is a country built on entertainment,
I'm pretty sure America is a country built on industrial output and military hegemony.

>Yeah and the Japanese wanted to gas the Jews too

If only the Japs were so tame back then...

>It's also undeniable that the American media is the only portraying these Nazi's as 'evil'. Surely there is no connection?

Nazi's made themselves evil all on their own. Didn't need any help from media decades after the fact to murder millions

Who would be better to portrait evil Nazis than Jews? That is why they were brought on top by white elites of that country.

>that the American media is the only portraying these Nazi's as 'evil'.
t. somebody who's never been to Russia or Poland

Most major ones might. And its not a fact that the American media is the main one peddling the nazi ideal. Everyone except nazis/nazi sympathizers are peddling the nazi ideal. Which is easily 95% of the world

>They did?
Kek.

Nobody is defending anything. I am simply stating facts, which your American sensibilities cannot comprehend.

All I have literally said is
>American Media is perpetuating the 'evil' Nazi stereotype
>Jews control american media
I have not expressed my opinion on said fact (quite frankly I don't have one) I simply stated facts.

I mean can you really not see the connection between the hugely Jewish American media and the current Nazi sentiment portrayed in said media? Take it how you will, the connection is still there.

Who said that Zion controls only one country? The communism was invented by jews and Poland is a made up country by them. What else a reason for poles to attack Germany if not the jewish hate of german nation?

> I am simply stating facts, which your American sensibilities cannot comprehend.

Stormfront pls go

>Poland is a made up country

>for poles to attack Germany
wut

>and Poland is a made up country by them.

Holy fuck this is stupid.

You might get beaten to death if you ever tell a Pole there nationality isn't real and 'made up by the Jews'.

Some Japanese wanted to gas the jews, but not "The Japanese". It was nowhere near the dominant ideology.

and no you didn't, you said the American media is the only one perpetuating the nazi stereotype.

I can see a connection, but plenty of non-jewish media says the same thing.

The vast majority of world media is not run by jews and they all give anti-nazi propaganda.

If you can't see for yourself why the Nazis were in the wrong, you're a fucktard. Even the majority of Germans today understand that their predecessors fucked up.

> American society want the truth about Nazi
> Jews are best truthful source on their policy
I fail to see contradiction here or some kind of global conspiracy in action.

The truth is the truth.....

>Taking one from Hitler's playbook

Calling it the truth doesn't make it true

Poland is over a thousand years old, how was it invented by the Jews?

Even if you mean the modern incarnation post-WWI you're still wrong; the Poles had been agitating for independence or at least autonomy since the partitions.

Poland existed long before communism was invented, and I would be impressed if Jewish peasants in the 11th century were powerful enough to fabricate an entire country.

This is so wrong. I bet you have a massive understanding of modern movie market. Without sperging out I bet you haven't even consumed enough media from different areas to understand the canon in their media. While yes, there are other nations out there with a movie industry, none of them are anywhere near the level of Hollywood (except Bollywood), in terms of quantity.
>Which is easily 95% of the world
Can't get any more subjective than that. Have you ever watched a foreign movie? one or two? I can easily guarantee you 95% of the movies you have watched have been American. You are severely underestimating just how much of the world media is controlled by America. (by media in this case I mean movies).

>Russia and Poland make as many movies as the Americans
:^)

>Nazi's made themselves evil all on their own. Didn't need any help from media decades after the fact to murder millions
This is besides the point. I am not saying they were good people. I am saying the current sentiment is in control of Jewish Americans peddling essentially their own agenda. Neither good nor bad, but it's literally what is happening.

I've heard someone blame the assassination of Julius Caesar on the Jews before.

Half of today's Poland is made up by historical German land.....

They are peddling their own interests.

It just happens that when it comes to WW2 reality has a strong Jewish bias.

Do you really think that there was no Jews thousand years ago? And I thought that here is the history board and people here know basic facts.

>and no you didn't, you said the American media is the only one perpetuating the nazi stereotype.
Where did I say that. Remember the word 'only' was put in their via your own misunderstanding.

>The vast majority of world media is not run by jews and they all give anti-nazi propaganda.
Simply wrong.
>The vast majority of world media is not run by jews
This part.

Huh? I never implied anything.

Et tu, Shekelberg?

>Our opinion of Nazis is based entirely on movies

Nah senpai, a history book already damns the Nazis

And all of America is made up of historical Native American land... Your point?

>muh lebensraum
Nah, fuck off Goebbels.

No it isn't.

This is Poland under Boleslaw I, the first king of Poland. Later Boleslaw III would add East Pomerania to Poland as well roughly accounting for all the once-German land that's now in Poland.

That land isn't part of Poland that's historically German, it was historically Polish and taken by Germans first.

>And all of America is made up of historical Native American land... Your point?
You just don't get it..... You're being illogical and using anachronism as a false equivalency.....

>Jews have a plot to take over the world that is over 1000 years old

Why do I even waste my time with /pol/tards

Yes no shit there were Jews a thousand years ago. At that point I think they were a fairly insignificant and non-influential people.

Please explain how they 'invented Poland'.

This argument is literally about Jews in control of the mass market entertainment industry that is Hollywood and the peddling of their own ideals. Actual history actually works in favour of me. As movies are quite often very different than reality, for entertainment purposes.

>992 - 1025
LOL nice short time period.

>Actual history actually works in favour of me

Nah, it's even worse. Most movies only bring up the jews, but forget the other 6 million the Nazis murdered. Nice try tho

I've watched at least 500 or so foreign movies. I'm a film buff and for a while was watching a new movie a day.

I'm referring to news media and history books.

nope. This is a quote, unless there are two people.
>It's also undeniable that the American media is the only portraying these Nazi's as 'evil'.
I assume you meant the only one portraying the Nazis as evil.

Could you show me some foreign films that show the Nazis in a sympathetic light? I mean they either are zombies, evil incarnate, or at the very least a group of people who might not all agree but still are doing evil.

> german empire
> 1871–1918
Wow! Now that a real interval of time.

If it's literally been in Poland since there was such a thing as Poland. I don't know how much more "Historically Polish" you could want it.

Nope, the NSDAP were actually good guys. Even the US understood this and realized they fucked up when they came to the realization that Soviet Union and communism were actually the bad guys.

The Cold War could have been prevented if US and NSDAP were allies.

>I've watched at least 500 or so foreign movies.
So no, nothing. 500 movies is barely enough to understand Japanese canon. Let alone Chinese/S.Korean and the vast European canon.

>I mean they either are zombies, evil incarnate, or at the very least a group of people who might not all agree but still are doing evil.
This is my point? There is no other people more demonised in American media than Nazi's, who make most of American movies? Gee, I wonder.

There have been many worse peoples throughout history than he Nazi's. But no one ever gets such a bad wrap as they do - because Jew's control the media.

>This is my point? There is no other people more demonised in American media than Nazi's
Communists?
Islamic fundamentalists?
Whoever the fuck happens to be a convenient IRL bad guy?

Brilliant argument from a /pol/tard

>There have been many worse peoples throughout history than he Nazi's

Name a group that was worse and is still in living memory. I'll wait

Are you seriously trying to tell me they are as demonised as nazi's? Jesus your argument has stooped to an all time low, maybe you should just stop.

Most Western historians are communists, and the Nazis were the most vicious and dangerous enemy of communism in the 20th century, so of course they are slandered.

Sage for /pol/ content.

I was referring directly to foreign depictions of nazis with those descriptions.

Specifically Dead Snow, Life is Beautiful, and GrĂ¼ningers Fall

and of course. Noone has gotten close to really knowing the entire film canon. I am always looking into getting into more. I'm been really into Masaki Kobayashi lately in japanese canon. The human condition may be my new favorite movie.

>Most Western historians are communists

This is just blatantly false.

Marxist historians are if anything on their way out nowadays.

Communists yes.
Islamic fundamentalists not quite yet.

>Name a group that was worse and is still in living memory. I'll wait
This guys did
Pol Pot
Mao Zedong
Stalin

None are demonised as bad as Nazi's even though the atrocities they committed were 'lesser' than those listed.

>Communists yes.
No way near - I mean they are probably closest, but there are still no way near as many movies judging nazi's than communists (if that's how we judge this argument anyhow).

Nazi was dedicated to kill everyone, guys who are you listed just was a retards with a bit of mismanagement.

>Communists

Nope. Very incompetent, yes.

>Islamists

Not even close buddy

>Stalin and Mao aren't as demonized as Hitler
It's an extremely common opinion for people to say Stalin and/or Mao was worse because they killed more people.

Not to mention following that metric there's no way the atrocities of Pol Pot are greater than those of Hitler as you're trying to say.

>Nazi was dedicated to kill everyone,
Case in point, ignorance at it's finest perpetuated by American media.

Communists are so demonized that they are allowed to preach at some of the most powerful institutions in the Western world, the media and the academia.

Communist groups such as the Black Panther Party are praised, while anti-communists such as the John Birch Society are mocked. Muhammad Ali, who just died under lavish praise by everyone, wouldn't be so respected with he associated with anti-communists instead of communists, for example.

Heck, no one gave a fuck about the association between Barack Obama and communist terrorist Bill Ayers. Would that be true if he associated with George Lincoln Rockwell instead?

>Pol Pot are greater than those of Hitler as you're trying to say.
He killed over 10% of his entire population.

>It's an extremely common opinion for people to say Stalin and/or Mao was worse because they killed more people.
Again, this is besides the point - that just means people are not ignorant anymore to what is being peddled to them in the media.

Its the "humanities are full of marxists meme" I think. At least in my university, which full-disclosure leans conservative compared to other places, communism isn't en vogue with the faculty at all and I don't see a huge communist bias outside.

American media until very recently did not fuck around when it came to communists.

The US government would literally invest in propaganda to prove how evil the USSR was.

I'd agree on Stalin, but there's a reality that even if you take Jews out of the equation you're still stuck with the allies having to come to terms with the fact that they allied with Stalin, and it's a little awkward to admit "yeah we kinda of sided with the bigger asshole"

Mao was less genocidal and more just morbidly incompetent.

Pol Pot is a fair point, though he lacks all the WWII propaganda and the fact he was literally the enemy of a war.

The nazis were fair cop bad guys because they literally were the enemy. The Japanese in WWII also get shit all over for their atrocities in the war, I don't really hear anyone step up to the plate to defend Japan's atrocities, at best they deny them (and those people are usually Japanese nationalists).

Is this nigga seriously trying to say Communists aren't demonized in the US?

>pol pot

Did he start the worst war in human history? Oh...

>He killed over 10% of his entire population.
Hitler killed about 8% of the entire population of Europe.

>Again, this is besides the point - that just means people are not ignorant anymore to what is being peddled to them in the media.
People are ignorant as fuck and only get their opinions from the media, school and other such quality sources of historical info.

>Again, this is besides the point - that just means people are not ignorant anymore to what is being peddled to them in the media.
To add to this, it also works IN my favour since it is some form of proof that the public is no longer buying what the Jewish media is selling them - it's wrong - it's distorted by biased Jews.

Again, either way I do not care - I will cure my own ignorance, the point remains though.

pol machildren are on the autism run again

Coupled with amerifats shitposting time

>Communist groups such as the Black Panther Party are praised
Now. The first paragraph of The State and Revolution is quite relevant here.

>Muhammad Ali, who just died under lavish praise by everyone, wouldn't be so respected with he associated with anti-communists instead of communists, for example.
No one gives a fuck about Muhammad Ali's politics. I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of Americans don't even know he was Muslim. He got praised for being good at boxing.

Hmm this isn't your home board? Really? I wonder where that is..

>Is this nigga seriously trying to say Communists aren't demonized in the US?

Are you trying to tell me they are?

Why communist always praising themselves for a destruction and destruction only?

>I don't really hear anyone step up to the plate to defend Japan's atrocities, at best they deny them (and those people are usually Japanese nationalists).

I can, there is a lot we now know about frostbite thanks to unit 731. And there is a lot of information that we may never know came from that unit and similar Nazi scientist programs.

>The Japanese in WWII also get shit all over for their atrocities in the war
Not anywhere near as bad as the Germans and the idea of the Nazi.

>Did he start the worst war in human history? Oh...
Did Hitler?

>People are ignorant as fuck and only get their opinions from the media, school and other such quality sources of historical info.
And this comes back to the point of most of American media being in control of the Jews.

Is there some kind of concentrated effort by /pol/ to brigade this place?

I swear to god the last two days have seen astronomic amounts of storm-posting.

You're American right?

>Nazi was dedicated to kill everyone, guys who are you listed just was a retards with a bit of mismanagement.

>nazis in a sympathetic light

Why the fuck would anyone do that? Having said that that German made movie, the downfall I believe, didn't portray German individuals who weren't in much control of events as anything other than humans. Flawed but still human.

>Are you trying to tell me they are?

Look up mcarthyism you dumbass. It's still technically illegal to be a communist in America

>Did Hitler?

2/10

>2/10
t. Jew

I'd have to agree communists are more vilified. Especially during the worst of the Cold War.