Is flecktarn still fair game for normies, or has it been co-opted by stormfags?

Is flecktarn still fair game for normies, or has it been co-opted by stormfags?

In Germany it's still worn by both. As it always was. As this has been a meme since before I was born.

it is exclusively for fuccbois

i have never seen a person wear it in real life. you will probably be fine. but if you have to ask, then no.

if you're not an autist about it and actually put together a decent fit with it then you're fine

>wearing meme camo
>not wearing tigerstripe
Lmao at germany's life

I wear mine all the time. I'm black though.

i am blonde, blue eyed and wear black boots with it. never anybody said anything. and i am wearing black boots with it, which often get me weird looks, but again nobody ever confronted me about it.

shieeet.
black boots
black boots

but do you wear black boots with it?

Flecktarn is the /k/ sperg jacket of choice best to avoid it

alpenflage best camo

Realtree ftw, full redneck or nothing.

I dyed mine a couple days ago. Wanted to go jet black but ended up like this. It's still pretty neato though and was a fun project

Did it with rit in a big trash bin

Just got the M83 the other day. Dope af, one thing I can't deal with are the fuckhuge bags on the ass end. Probably gonna get them removed, but don't wanna ruin it's uniqueness. Wat do.

Did you use DyeMore? I've dyed mine twice and it looks lighter than this.

rit

Yes, but there's different kinds of RIT. Did you just use the normal powdered one?

oh I didnt think there were different ones

I used the liquid dye

honestly its realy nice looking camo. and the quality is better than average military surplus by far

but the its shitty build quality

agreed, the most normie camo is still us woodland

are you retarded? the alpenflage jacket is built like a damn tank, I've used mine hunting and fucking around innawoods during fall for so many years and its just like I got it

I have one of theses parkas, the build quality is nice - germanshit FTW

for fags saying it's nazi or strormfag, read a book sometimes

I really really wish I could move as far as possible from my suburban city.

It looks good like that user a little pattern showing through adds character.

Im not white so i can wear fashy pieces without looking like a nazi
also helps if you mix it with high end stuff and streetwear and a bunch of jewelry

How hot was your water?

Here is how mine came out. It looks muddy and slightly lighter at the top.

im solidly right-wing but east german milsurp is so much cooler than this trash.

the milsurp meme is kinda dead tho if im being honest. if you wear it, wear one piece at a time, preferably pants.

I wear mine a lot and I get some looks here and there, but I'm not a Nazi and my jacket wasn't made by Nazis, and I'm prepared to explain that to anyone who ever hypothetically gave me shit for it.

i wish i could find tiger stripe camo jackets. tiger stripe is such a nice looking pattern.

You just inspired me to follow through on dying mine. Thanks user.

If you wear it people from Veeky Forums will come up to you...at inopportune moments

just do it

I procrastinated for months

about as hot as tapwater can get

is wearing that one with a black all star acceptable?

What if the deer reads the logo and realize it's actually a fake tree?

>flecktarn
Anyone who wears camo outside of work/hunting is an enormous tool. The sole exception to this is cutdown shorts. There's no excuse, stop doing it.

You mean kryptek then.
All my bow homies wear it nowadays.

god im loving this new yeezy collection

Shut up city boy retard

I live in the city and fucking EVERYONE has some camo piece. (Granted, it looks like shit 70% of time, especially on women)
Don't know what he's tripping off about.

Its not realy what i would ware as jacket, just for milsurp

i have the best coloration i've seen

Settle for US camos only, but not anything current-issue.
Some designers are picking up multimeme but I don't think it really works.
Personally I would recommend not wearing camo at all, if you want to wear milsurp wear something with a solid color like an OD m65 jacket.

That is cool indeed.

Plz explain your method of dank coloration

how do you dye this thing i have 0 clue

9/10 would be 10 if you had on boots like palladiums or something but still a good fit nonetheless
:)

I just used one and a half packets of dylon.

Black dylon*

I used RIT dye. A combination of small powdered boxes (two) and liquid (one).
You will need a big bucket or pot and hot water. The hotter the better and you will be stirring for at least thirty minutes.
Liquid is overall more effective. You MAY have to dye it twice.

also would this work on a cotton jacket

mine is a cotton polyester blend. i actually wanten mine all black and soaked it for a while, the patch on the bottom turned black.

still fair game, i have one that i wear sometimes and get compliments all the time in my very left wing city

Where is the best place to buy it?

varusteleka

Got this backpatch but im not sure If 3edgy5me. Also its a little bit small so i guess i'll remove it. What do you Guys think?

No.

What do you think about Czechoslovak camo?

is it just greener than the east german rain?

yea, but it inclines towards grey also

How is the sizing? I am 188 cm, should I risk it with the (170-180) option?

I'd go for the smallest size.

mine is the "gr nr 1" size and i'm about 182, it may be a tad short in the arms if you get this size. but there are like 12 gr nr sizes

Here is how mine fits. This is a GR2.

For reference I am only about 173 cm in height.
It is a bit baggy.

its cool user

I like the texture on this

Gracias.
Remember to use liquid dye over powder.