WAYWT 9/29/17

WAYWT 9/29/17

So OP? What are you wearing?

a hospital gown, posted since biggest one is nearing 300, will post when i get out

Rate
Get better soon user

ty bb
8/10
Good fit but imo the balenciagas seem to clash a little with the hoodie. The hoodie seems really chill and laid back and i feel the fit would go a little better with a different pair of sneakers.

But what shoes?

nice taobao core fag

Fashion victim/10

A step above /r/mfa
+1 for OG iPhone 5

>a step above mfa
>posts how someone from /v/ would dress
Rich

thanks and I have to dress business casual for work i’m not actually mfa core all the time

what an unnatural stance

probably a ian conor stan

Okay
Good
Jeans too big

Cus I'm leanin, i come from the dirty my cup is so dirty

Lowkey raped a girl once too

They truey, I'm so true to this

hey boys

Why do you people even post here? Every single one of you looks like a random highschooler.
It just doesn't make sense.

Bad, proportions are way off, the vestments clashed with the pants as the hoodie is too long in the midsection and also too tight while the pants are too loose so it makes a strange elongated hourglass shape

why do you dress like a 10th grader

why is your posture so hilarious

nice furniture but you're going to look back on that sweater in 5-10 years and cringe hard, if you ever have children or grandchildren they'll make fun of you for it too

i disagree on both accounts, this furniture is definitely not nice.

Thanks for the feedback. This is what I ended up wearing; kept the balens because they’re good hospital shoes. They’re the only slip ons I have.
Rude

this looks soo nice what are the pants

hope alles ist gut re: hospital

whoa, hey guys

You need to lose weight and shave

WHOMST

12/10 perfect fit

every rick owens fit ever

One of Rick's worst shoes.

Good job.

Shitty track pants and a t-shirt I got from my company

Best in the thread

y r teens on this board so cringe

>Lowkey raped a girl once too
How does one "lowkey" rape a person? Did you jizz on her while she was sleeping? Not really a lot of inbetween with something like that.

Not really a fit pic, I just wanna know if I should get these pants tapered

yes & make sure your girls' legs are taped shut cuz someone gonna slither into that

Good luck ;)

future 14 year olds
sweet fit but it looks like you mixed off white and white. Also, why didn't you tie the pants? Are they too small?
Hospital Room Elegance
Cringey double collar, atrocious color choices. Did your mom buy those clothes?

i missed you

arent black sneaker with white soles just a bit played out at this point

i got new clothes so here i am

Am I skinny enough for skinny jeans?
shoes r vans

the pic is too dark and blurry. cant see your shoes. this pic is unhelpful if you want real critique

simple but nice, I like your fits
C O M F Y B O Y S
love that sweater!
clean ricky
don't like the shoes, but decent anyway
yeah sure, looks good

opinions?

barely fit at all
i like these

no

the sweater is pretty ugly and not in a good "ugly sweater" way, the fit on it and the drapeing of the fabric also looks really awkward, im guessing it's thrifted?

You look like and underage boy, how old are you?

Same boring shit. Apply yourself

is there a name for this meme yet

happy ur back - i have a lot of ur fits saved

Don't listen to what these autists say bby. You cute as fuck.

I like

t. beta orbiter

no brown in town

You look like an alpha male and not a sniveling little faggot like the rest of these nerds. Don't even bother with the opinions of these socially phobic little art student geeks. Go out and get laid and in the morning ask her what she thought of your fit. She'll tell you she doesn't care and that's sage advice my friend.

Same with the rest. It's not bad, just nothing new.

stop using some randos pictures

Forever21-core

rockin dem guccis doe

Designer sneakers that are just regular sneakers with designer accents are essential forever21-core

I like it
Uber chad

>those man tits
lmfao

but he's wearing le rick xD so its effay as fuck right lmfaoooooooooooooooo

Its getting cold here

There's so many threads open!

silhouette with the bottom doesn't really work, could be okay without the jacket, also don't roll the pants
that double collar looks really fucking awkward

Pretty nice fit man, some other shoes might make it even better

sorry im ugly i hate it too

stfu ur not even ugly. And ur not Pulling of the haircut

Margaretha Ley
Raf Simons
Levis
Kenzo

What were you thinking with those shoes.

how much I enjoy cock in my ass

deleting is kinda pointless since your post still shows up in the archive lol

ye I know,
just that I posted the uncropped pic

ye I know,
just that I posted the uncropped pic

Inseam is kinda bunching up there.
Pretty good
Me on the left

qt

Good layers

Love the palette

Gr8 outfit

pls no flipped pic

this is what i wear everyday - or variant of.

its what i wore to a casual-smart event
its what i wore when my now-girlfriend very romantically asked me out
its what i wear to uni
its what i wear to groceries shopping and restaurants
its what i'll wear when i die

Thoughts?

Anything I should improve or work on?

Hey boys!

Its me, Frank! Third time posting. Saw you fellow anons posting these jackets and I knew I needed one.

Let me know how it fits!

Take care!

Hail Trump!

love it frank! also nice dubs :)

Bomber Jackets are beast I got the new one I have because of you, love you Frank :D

What shoes?

>doubling up on the same brand

Guys...Guys? oh hello boys??

Please HURRY!

I need more input, I need more reviews!

You see, finally, I have something to lose!

Wichita Fashion Week starts Monday and I want to be the flyest cunt on the street!!!

THANK YOU!!!

PLEASE

PENCE/BANNON 2020

yeah that was a mistake but when I'm standing up and all the tshirt logo doesn't appear but I shouldn't have chosen the tshirt with logo plus bomber combo

B A P E. M EE UP. L ADD IES

Why do all of you have the same god damn pair of pants?

i like the shoes, belt and pants a lot but i don't think the hoodie really fits here. also the cuffs on your pants look weird

would be a 10/10 if not for the h&mcore shirt. not into micropatterns like that

probably bait but the jeans are trash and should never sit on your shoes like that. shoes and sweater themselves are nothing noteworthy

not a fan of the single fold cuff. either fold once more or get them hemmed. otherwise nice fit though

i think the top could use something slightly less normcore, maybe something more sleek looking to match the theme of the pants and shoes or at least something baggier. i do love this fit though, very nice

those pants make your legs look like pic related. not sure if you just have thiccc legs or what. pretty nice fit though

no criticisms for this fit, very nice

from what i can see in the pic probably

love this

i personally prefer high top chucks but to each their own i guess. loving the shoegaze vibes though. i'm assuming you thrifted the shirt? i've been looking for a shirt like that. any suggestions?

not sure if bait or meme or what but youre not quite skelly enough for boa constrictor jeans and even if your were the acid wash + knee gashes not only look terrible by themselves, they don't go with anything you have in your fit. the watch is gratuitous, the shoes are literal memes, and the shirt is too small

other than the ankle socks, very nice fit

this fit could possibly be saved with a better pair of shoes

i don't think the shoes fit very well in this fit but otherwise nice

see above comment

not a fan of the color/wash of the jean jacket and the belt could stand to be a little more interesting but otherwise sick fit

the green doesn't do this fit much good

love the fit on the left not so much for the right

kinda plain but not bad at all. the pants fit your legs very nicely and the shoes go really well with this fit. maybe you could add more interesting belt or possibly a vintage band tee or a patchwork flannel instead. idk just throwin out ideas

lurk some more before you waste anymore money on bad clothes. the wash of those jeans is ugly not to mention the tacky distressing. the shoes are way too loud. never double up chest logos like that. green bombers are out and have been out for a while now. there are much better ways to do streetwear so i'd recommend you study up

i don't the the blackmetal logo goes very well with the techy vibes of the jacket. same for the shoes with respect to both the jacket and hoodie. the shoes are more normcore than anything else. I'd stick to one theme, be it normcore, edgycore or techwear, and run with that for a single fit

thats a stupid question. why does everyone wear jeans?

Because jeans are traiditional work-clothes that the entire working class had access too. Also they're practical.

news flash, the working class has access to a much wider variety of clothes in the 21st century and most of them don't work in an environment that requires clothes to stand up to hard wear

oops meant to reply to