Can anybody who knows his shit tell me if these are real?

Can anybody who knows his shit tell me if these are real?

The Suede looks a bit off and there's some creasing despite them being new.

They are def. fake. I can tell because of reasons.

the creasing could just be margiela's distressing, although I don't think it's noticable enough for that

They look real to me. If the soles have the branding they are real. I think pre-2016 models didn't have sole branding and had "Maison Martin Margiela" on the tongue.

its fake.

These are fake german army trainers moron, notice the suede pattern

Thank you.
Yes they do have the branding on the sole.
Judging by the stitching they are real, but I didn't know they can look creased when new. And there seems to be some residue where the sole connects with the leather.

The stitching above the branded suede is a bit suspect.

Oh shit I didn't even notice that.
You're right.
But I can't even find pics of other ones that focus on that part.

The closeness to the tag will vary with shoe size. Mine have a larger gap but they're a 45.

real. Creases are normal, probably because of the inside strap under the tounge

Are you stupid. Leather creases begin the moment the leather is shaped Into something. I'd the guy tries them on in his house it's normal that they will have creases.

Where do you even see creases? They arw perfect you spoiled shit

they're clearly real and as the other dude said creasing is normal

Why does it matter if you can't tell the difference.

>m-muhh leather equality!!!!

What are your thoughts on my fake fake German Army Trainers? Do two wrongs make a right?

XD!

Which year did you bought it at JCpenney?

These are just regular fakes, not fake fakes

Bought them last Friday at a thrift store.

Worn out GATs look ten times better than new ones to me.

The Margielas are an fake of the original GAT, with a few features altered. The JCPenny GATs are a fake of the those with a few features altered. If you compare the suede patterns between the OG, MM, and JCP variants, JCP copied MM, who copied OG. They're fake fakes, my dude.

What do you think of my Adidas fake fake fake?

theyre real, guaranteed

Only fake fakes, man. Looks like they borrowed from the MM design, so they're a fake of a fake. I'm wondering now who actually did the patterning from the MM GATs first, since wasn't it Adidas that helped to design the OG GATs?

WTF

I sold my pair recently because they were too small and I was eventually gonna get a pair in my size later but that sole branding is atrocious

you do know that the original Margiela GATs were just actual bundeswehr surplus that he painted, scrawled all over and slapped his name onto, right?

and yes, Adidas had a hand in the original design
both Adi and Rudolf Dassler (Adidas and Puma) were commissioned to produce the shoes for the military

Who's gonna look at the soles man?
'''Borrowed'''
They cucked their 3 strips to fit it like Margiela's.

I wasn't aware, but it makes sense. In terms of a design "belonging" to some group, it's pretty much semantic bullshit. If some group came up with a particular design iteration, it'd be fair to call it theirs. If Maison Margiela first started producing GATs with a suede back and side-stripes, it'd be their variant.

and adidas copied ultraboost from Puma, lets talk about how creative a billion corporation operates.

I'm not really sure what you're implying there
I'm not trying to make some kind of point, just stating some lesser known facts

>he painted, scrawled all over and slapped his name onto, right?
>adidas is the king of originals in designing

>Suede side
>suede back
Might as well mmm

real

Ive owned 3 pairs

seem legit, nothing really looks off