Why is everyone on Veeky Forums so obsessed with balding?

Why is everyone on Veeky Forums so obsessed with balding?

because it wrecks your looks more than any other thing beyond extreme weight gain

and it comes for us all

b-baldchan?!

N-NANI!?

They're scared of baldness because they thought it was something that kicks in when you're 39, not when you're 19.

To some extent it is a legitimate fear. Many women will genuinely reject bald men even when they're 40-something and aging badly.
It wasn't a big deal historically because we were married and having kids before we lost so much we'd be considered properly bald.

Also all actors with semblance of hair loss take fin and get a hair transplant

I didn't realize how many people bald until I worked at a place with majority 30+ males

>actors
Yeah, I reckon why that's why people keep getting shocked to see it happen to them.

speak for yourself white boy

My father's in his 50s and still has a full head of hair. Totally grey now, but it's all still there. I'm sure the same will happen for me, but then again I had a friend who went balding before his own dad lmao

What are the best most cost efficient options for implants to combat receding hairline and thinning sides?

A lot people in Europe go to turkey for this. Lets get a clear view of the best options

i know that feel my father is close to 70 and still has a full head of hair and my grandpa still had a full head of hair at 79

I think balding comes from your maternal grandfather right? He had a full head of hair. My dad though got bald at 35.

because it's literally the most uneffay trait for a male

I get being obsessed with balding but being obsessed with white hairs I dont get.Not only on Veeky Forums but IRL in general. You know like those beard blackeners and my grandma regurarly dyes her hair to give them their natural color. I personally think grey/white hair looks best than any other color.

grey hair is a sign of aging, it's more about that than the hair itself.

does anybody here use minoxidil? i don't want to mess up my hormones with finasteride but i'd love to at least stop my hair from thinning out

Basically this. It's the single most ugly feature you can have. The only thing that would make you less desirable to women is being short.

>tfw short but full head of beautiful hair
>i have to actively push bitches off my dick so i can focus on my studies
lmoa @ u

Why do some guys look good while balding?

>tfw 5'6, NW 2 (pushing NW3), and 24.

I'm legit thinking about killing myself. I shoulda married someone in college when I had at least a slight chance.

Plus I'm going nowhere else in life.

because you become invisible to women, just like being a manlet

Oh stop. Hair and height and success do not define a man

no history of balding in my family at all, but i started losing my hair from age 18

apparantly i look better with a shaved head, and most 30+ blokes look good anyway

and the female deterrent shit is a meme, most women dont fuckin care

Someone got cucked which means instead of good hair+cuckold genes you got baldy+bull genes.
I'm not implying good hair+bull genes aren't supreme.

unlikely, have fathers and grandfathers hereditary additional phalange creases on our left hand fingers

the long and veiny of it is: we don't actually know that much in terms of male balding, despite whatever /pol/ has got you believing in

I'm not, my genes won't allow me to go bald.

because they grow beards and don't act like fucking sissies

Because everyone here are insecure beta twinks

These are all real, non-shopped pictures, right? Serious question.

>tfw

Women (I don't think hoes count) don't care as long as you are above 5'7 and not fat with virgin moustache. The same with hair, they don't care if it's not extremely bad. The only time they would pay attention to it is when you don't have anything better than looks to offer (personality, sense of humour etc)

This really. Ive got no hair in my scalp and my hairline ist receeding and I'm 20.
But I dont care because my face is attractive, i have broad shoulders, a great body, sense of style, and can grow a better beard than most of the other men in my country. In addition to that im currently doing my Msc. In physics and fukking the Girl of your dreams. Its all about Not giving a fuck

Wow did your father leave you that early in his life?

Compared to the other images you posted this guy doesn't look much worse balding. Probably because he's obviously a bit older and the balding adds to a sort of mature, masculine look.

they'd all look okay with a buzz. the whole short but not buzzed look is awkward and amplifies the shitty look of balding. You dont have to go full fucking skin, but just keep it shorter than that ffs.

Don't lie to him. The "just be yourself" is a meme. If you're short, bald, or whatever you can maybe work your way up if you have a lot of the other.

But if your not physically attractive or high social status, you're doomed in life.

It's true though, girls (not hoes) don't care as much if you are a great personality and sense of humour to offer. They only go for the looks and money when one of the sides is too shallow to offer/want something better than just looks that either way it not permanent

Because once it starts happening it's impossible to ignore. You think about it all the time. It's like having a big clock hanging over your head specifically denoting how long you have until your youth is effectively over (at least regarding appearance) and many if not most people identify with how they outwardly appear. Having control over that stripped away and replaced with an objectively ugly alternative is just about soul crushing so naturally you do anything you can to delay it. Talking about it online helps to ease the anxiety.

Baldness actually comes from your mother.

>caring what women think

Jesus this board is pathetic. Is the purpose of the entire board just to impress other females? Get some fucking individuality

>living only for looks and others

what a vain piece of shit you are

My biggest issue is how limiting it is for styles. Like I have been building up my own personal style for a few years and having kinda shaggyish hair was a part of that.

Having a buzz just makes it look weirder and harsher.

this. i dont particularly care how others look at me, but i had long locks and cut them off before my balding got too bad. keep my head shaved now, and the way people act around me is VERY different. also had to quit wearing a lot of my more feminine clothes because it just doesn't look great anymore. really not into looking like a fuckin assassin when inside im a numale.

...so nobody wants to just work out to counter the baldness?

because the majority of the users are clueless and socially inept, who by default place too much value on shit that doesnt matter based on what can possibly get them laid, lacking self awareness in its totality,never making an effort to improve their repellent personality and habits.

Hey, look at that, if you're handsome, going bald ain't that bad.

These don't look significantly worse when bald.
This guy looks pretty disgusting. He also looks the most "boyish" out of the lot with hair. So I'm thinking being bald is only okay if you have a masculine/mature man face.

he looks better balding lmao

Fuck youuuuuuuuu
Chico, Gandy, and O'Pry will never go bald!!!

>big muscles will somehow counter a genetic curse
A guy with a full head of hair can get swole, a swole baldy can not get hair. lol. If you were a girl would you rather take a guy with amazing thick hair or a guy with a sickly looking bald head? hmmm such a hard choice....

>Mom is around 50 with black hair barely starting to grey
>Dad is also around 50 with full head of hair

>father and grandfather both have full heads of hair
>im thinning all over crown like a motherfucker

dont take it for granted

Mood stabilizers have caused some hair loss. I can only rock a buzz cut unless I want to deal with roller coaster emotions.

>you now realize that Sean Connery was wearing a toupee in every one of his Bond films

well i'd rather look like a bald alpha motherfucker than a bald auschwitz survivor

Fragile masculinity. Next.

only white boys go bald before 40. At that point nobody cares

i work in a place that's mostly men (software industry) and the vast majority of the 30+ dudes still have hair, including the white ones

is it really that common?

thats the purpose of the male existence wether you like it or not faggot.

Well, they have to pay the price of being the best

It's the grandparents from the mother's side

>the "best"
>become bald and ugly

The best doesn't pay a price.

I keep seeing people mentioning this, is it a meme or is there some actual proof behind it?

>Ugly
At least not ugly from the beginning

nah it's real, if your maternal grandfather is bald = death sentence

source: every bald guy ever

I'm 21 and I got a hair transplant yesterday. Was a norwood 3 and been on finasteride for ~2 years. If you can afford it and you can control your hair loss with finasteride there is literally no reason not to get a transplant even if you're young.

At least dont kill yourself. Go Elliot Rodgers first.

Yeah, that's not how it works. It could be inherited through your mom, but it's not going to be as simple as mom's dad is bald=you're bald

Source: middle school science class

Research has shown a large amount of women find bald men considerably more masculine looking so long as their head is shaved.

do it
or atleast get sterilized

However, mom's father having a head full of thick hair might not save you from dad's father being bald, right?

It just sounds unfair.

I always had shitty hair and short hair. My hair was never my identity.

Because Veeky Forums is full of liberal balding numale betas.

You go bald from testosterone thinning out your scalp. Nothing to do with race, just how much test you have. I guess if you're an asian femboy your hairline will be untouched.

suck it

>it's impossible to ignore. You think about it all the time. It's like having a big clock hanging over your head
only when
>talking about it online helps to ease the anxiety
The only way to stop thinking about it is to just keep it buzzed every week. Its wierd at first, especially when your friends/family first see you, but after 2 weeks its literally never a thought in my mind any. It's also great motivation to stick to working out and dieting cause I know there's only one way to rock the look
in shape dude with a buzzcut who holds his head high>>>>balding dude who is shitting his pants to be outside if the wind is blowing or it starts raining.
>specifically denoting how long you have until your youth is effectively over
yeah. become a man.

proof that you can look good and go bald if you aren't a sissy euro manlet

1 that's not balding that's a full head of hair buzzed short

2 he still looks way worse than with hair lol

I mean anything above a nw3. I work with loads of guys that are nw4+ or crazy diffused, but don't shave their hair because they don't care I am 26 and nw2, gonna shave it by 28-30 probably, unless I start taking hormone drugs like fin

Didn't mean to quote someone randomly in my post

>le high test meme
Most young guys who I see balding are dyel skinnyfat numales, not big strong high test alphas

>bald
I don’t envy you whatsoever.

No, you go bald because of DHT sensitivity. Stay mad you balding white boy brainlet.

i know the feel

balding in early to mid 20's

I just buzz it and wear muted colours

I looked better with hair, but theres nothing I can do about it. I just accepted it and moved on

>literally Jeremy Meeks head
>full head of hair
think again, dumbass

>mom's dad started balding in fifties or 60s
>her brothers all went bald in their 20s

I'm trying to figure out if I got those genes. 23andme said I have a less than average chance of going bald compared to most white men.

I also figured that her brothers' hair loss came from her mom, who was the child of Irish immigrants. Her dad was of German and French ancestry. I looked at my Calendar chromosome on 23andme and it said I don't have any Irish ancestry on it, so I'm assuming I'm safe.

I do get some scares once in a while but I think it's just a mature hairline plus the fact that I've always had a widow's peak.

Pic related, how bad is it? Yes I already know my haircut is shit.

nathan fielder has some grey and I couldn't help but think how great it looked.

some people just don't like confronting their age. grey hair is the most attractive imo, but i'm biased towards older men.

Balding is the least of your problems

The only people who worry about balding are beta faggots with nothing else to offer women except HURR DURR I HAVE HAIR

Get a personality and stay in decent shape and you'll be fine

Trust me, I know. My main priorities are losing weight and finding a haircut which works for me. I usually don't wear polos, but whatever I'm going towards is pretty vanilla (solid colored collared shirts with chinos).

Even if women preferred bald men I'd prefer keeping my hair tbqh

Life is easier without it