Trick Owen

Trick Owen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so is fashion like this just something you buy like an expensive painting? you don't actually wear it, but instead mount it somewhere as a show of wealth centerpiece?

that's pretty cool
I only come here for the milspo threads
but I do like Rick Owens and Sruli Recht out of all the designers I learned about here
I wish people weren't so timid in their fashion choices

you could wear that to some event where dressing avant-garde is required
and it does look rather modular, you could probably wear it differently and it would be alright for everyday wear

>some event where dressing avant-garde is required
makes me think

do you and your girlfriends not throw fashion parties? why not?

their boyfriends wouldn't allow it

Sad!

Jeff-Goldblum-accidentally-left-his-luggage-in-the-telepod-core

omg thank you this is 100%

someone go duct a sleeping bag to themselves

>when you get your panties in a bunch

This guy is fucking hack.
Seeing this makes me want to study design and fashion for 4 years at an expensive college and go on to make a fashion show all out of fucking spite.
If anyone came to that show unironically, they need a fucking MRI.

i guarantee this is what he is doing with these pieces

>brainlets don't get Rick *URP* Owens

What I get from his designs is, he is always sleepy. Wears PJ's 24/7 and equips ladies with mattresses so sleep on whenever.

why do you autists believe that every runway outfit is meant to be worn exactly as-is in real life
did you also think RO ss16's human backpacks were designed as everyday clothing

No, no you don't get it.
Look at the fucking SHOES.

explain how that piece of trash is even supposed to be worn anywhere at any occasion

wow, this speaks to me on so many levels.

>this is what i was wearing, tell me i asked for it

It's a bunch of different pieces styled in a pretty out-there way. Individually they are far more wearable, Rick is just showcasing what's possible if you want to go that far.

It's art.

do clothes like that even have patterns or do they cut holes and sew randomly?

yep. fat american bellies strapped together looks so good

It's ugly, but in an interesting way, especially in terms of how each piece is constructed, the textiles etc. Rick nicely explains the thinking behind the collection in the description of his video of the show on yt, as well as his website.
Plenty of other brands make more traditional clothing, idk why you have such an issue with this one designer doing something creative
Also we can all agree those sandals are nxtlvl

you can't just mount this piece, you have to hire someone to walk around your house with it

As per CCP, avant-garde is not meant to be popular. It is risque and different.

I may not like everything Rick churns out, but I appreciate it.

It's not exactly a new idea.
Just RickO taking a stab.
It's pretty cool.

sandals look like they belong on a bbs runway

it's a fucking pile of random shit shut the fuck up faggot you're ugly inside and out

it's not fucking cool. coming up with random shit and making them, is this what modern fashion is all about? because dude I can come up with 1 trillion fucking whacky designs

>why dont you do it?
im not a fucking jew

you must be 13

Google 'free cutting Julian Roberts'

Funnily enough this is actually one of the more accurate comments I've read about this show on Veeky Forums as far as Ricks ideas go
That's really all it takes, your first impression instead of just immediately thinking
>WOW THIS IS DUMB, NO ONE CAN WEAR THAT, I DON'T GET IT, IT'S SHIT

all those sacs must be filled with the farts of everyone there for optimum fart sniffing at this show

youtube.com/watch?v=fv071R_bPPc

9:10

underrated

Which part of reddit did you come from?

Rick Owen did not go to a expensive fashion uni. He made fake clothing for 2 years then made 1 collection and it got sold in a store in LA. The rest is history.

>sides in orbit .jpg