I'd like to start wearing coveralls as a daily uniform kind of thing, are coveralls Veeky Forums...

I'd like to start wearing coveralls as a daily uniform kind of thing, are coveralls Veeky Forums? A big thing I want to do is waist tie them for flexible uses. Any inspo?

Maybe something flashy?

Not too bad an idea.

This one will be hard to pull off in a casual setting.

Or dark? How well do converse mix with a wide pant leg?

I was thinking the same thing, I'm wondering how much of it is a flattering cut and photo and how much do I actually like the red?

Airforce sage looks cool too but so many pockets!

/winstonchurchillcore/ however he had them made to measure at turnbull and asser I believe.

This is a great reference source! Thanks!

I would probably have them tailored how I need them if I need to.

This shit right here..

i can only see it casual if you wear the top half tied around your waist

otherwise ew

If you get one with pockets, try one that is less techy. That one is too angular and intimidating. And if you get one, try to have it tailored. This has to fit perfectly if you want to pull it off and look good.

I want to aswell but in practice they look way too autistic, people will probably ask why you're still in your work clothes.
A noticeable waist tie / belt is necessary to pull it off I think, clearly dividing the upper and lower makes it look more natural.

I don't know. Maybe you could dress it up with a shirt/tie/pocket square?

theres no way that can look casual lmao

I wasn't posting Bowie as an example of casual you dolt

op is asking so, dolt.

This guy looks pretty casual.
This because he's going for a classic workwear aesthetic, which can work.
The strength of the coverall is its minimalism, this is to be emphaasized. I think a belt or waist tie would make it less suitable for everyday wear.

Getting something like without the cargo pockets tailored to a slim fit (perhaps one that is of a nicer fabric) would look fine. Keep it minimalistic. A more legant version of would also work well if tailored.

casually going to work

Something as simple as sleeves rolled can be the difference too

Just go full steve albini

tie them around the waist like a prisoner

fa

ur welcome

>I'd like to start wearing coveralls as a daily uniform
I actually knew a guy who did this, he would also often wear a climbing harness over them.
He was seriously mentally ill though.

I just think it would tie in better with a minimalist lifestyle to wear coveralls. I think wearing them casually all comes down to how you rock it.

As far as slim fit goes, I was thinking more of a relaxed pant look. Slim top loose bottom kinda thing. Opinions?

Really depends on your context and lifestyle. If you are some college student walking around campus it is pretty hipster cringe.

I'm a lonely guy in the Air Force planning to be a digital nomade

like anything else it's a good casual look if you can pull off looking casual

it's also for some reason for sure a great look for poc? be a minority for sure before attempting

something tells me shitty white dudes trying to pull this off is not such a look

>slimmer fit
>"minimalistic"
i hate you

what a random thing to see on here, ive actually met him b4

Are you black/working class/over 30? If not this isn't a good idea, you really have to be the type of person that would wear overalls in general rather than just some kid trying to fit in to a particular scene.

Op here, yes I am black.

thanks for all the input fellas. In my head the idea is to buy coveralls as a pair of pants first, and it should work out if I wear it to.. cover all. If you'd wear it as pants you'd probably wear it as a shirt right?

Is this sort of race-baiting new to Veeky Forums or has it always been here?
I always assume it's someone from /pol/ trying to generate negative sentiment towards uppity niggers and Mexicans but maybe it's some wayward tumblrina who really believes this shit.
There are like 3 black people on this board and they are always cooning for whites and Asians so I doubt it's one of them.

nobody cares

I mean, somebody cares enough to keep posting the bait

t. 18 year old