Tfw can pull off both long and short hair

>tfw can pull off both long and short hair
>tfw hair grows so slowly you can never have both looks within any reasonable timeframe
>tfw have to choose

>tfw don't need to think about trivial things like hair

t. baldlet

Shouldn't it be hairlet?

im in the same boat except mine curls so it looks like it never gets longer

Same. I wanted to let mine grow and get the jesus look, but I couldnt endure the jewfro phase.

Ouch. Going for pic related atm.
You can't relate. But I get self conscious some times because my scalp shows, due to the curly coarseness of my hair. Once it grows longer though it won't show I suspect

Yeah I just can't wrap my head around nig hair. It seems like such a huge pain in the ass

Wow. It's not hard to manage, for me at least. Can be costly though.
How does it seem like a pain?

It just feels like much more of a sculpting process, if that makes sense. Does it tend to stay in whatever shape you cut it in? Whites hair flows more, is affected by gravity more.

Pic looks really good. I have white people curls, so I probably cant relate yeah. Had a similar haircut like in the pic, but more stronger and thinner curls. I think I'll just stay with this style for now.

Ah. Yeah it "stays" pretty much. There are also different "grades" of hair if that makes sense, from nappy to straight. I'm no expert, but there's a lot of different things you can do with nog hair. You're only limeted by your imagination.
>pic related

*Jew curls
White people have straight hair you dirty Semite

The real Jesus probably had a jewfro, but I get what your saying.

>tfw growing my hair from meme undercut (high skin fade) to glorious shoulder length long hair. Pic related is my goal.
Havent been to the barber in over a year and still got probably 5 months more to go

>nigger hair
HAHAHAHAHA

>White people have straight hair
according to your racial expertise, this guy in the pic is not white because he has wavy hair. Also the guy in the op's pic is not white neither

Why you gotta laugh at my ant legs?
>no need to be a racist bitch. Jizz skins have some fucked up hair too.

If I have hair like , what can I do to make it more wavy like in the OP? Will relaxer or texturizer release the curls into waves?

Pedantic twat

i know this feel

Dreadlock.

That's a Polish plait.

The guy in the pic looks better with long hair.

Nah he was white. He was part of a Hebrew tribe, he was alive long before the Ashkenazim were interbreeding with eachother producing the stereotypical curly haired, big nosed kike.

Wavy =//= Curly