Female Fashion Resources

I know you have them. I'm new and I need help.

this place is a cesspool, look elsewhere if you want legitimate help

What exactly are you looking for?

There are a lot of resources out there already.

>What exactly are you looking for?
Casual, comfy, not overly feminine, and somewhat dignified but still down-to-Earth. Maybe a little minimalistic for women's fashion.

Of course most fashion guides and the like are for women, but I rarely ever find stuff I would like on myself.

If not Veeky Forums, what do you recommend? I think I have a discerning eye and I prefer anonymous posting and the forum format to identity-driven sites like Tumblr and Instagram, or Reddit's vote system anyway.

Also, links to good online stores would be appreciated.

Veeky Forums is fine, but only in small doses, and know that getting any useful information will probably take hours of lurking

>getting any useful information will probably take hours of lurking
Jeez.

No guides? No recommended stores? I only know of Uniqlo.

I'm specifically looking for stuff like this .

If you're female, you're old enough to know how to work an image board and you still haven't managed to learn fashion through osmosis, there's no hope for you. Just go to Uniqlo and buy whatever's on their mannequins.

i got bored early. this is the last one

r/femalefashionadvice on reddit would work for you if going for casual stuff. super lively community too

No problem. Thanks, dude.

Not really what I'm looking for. Thanks, though.

>be pretty
>wear anything
>hit the wall and be worth nothing
there u go

This desu. The fashion and makeup subs are above the leddit average in terms of quality, and they're much more organized than Veeky Forums by virtue of format.

all shit

how could i forget shit

why don't you post something better than?

go on

how about you go get some taste instead of posting garbagio, i aint spoonfeeding u shit

all women who regularly wear shorts/pants should be gassed. wear dresses or skirts unless its snowing you degenerates

Low grade bait

I bet you don't even go out anyway

I've landed a job at a rather nice office building, can someone point me in the direction of cute work approved fits?

I'd rather you wear pumps, skirts, and stockings.

Google "Phoebe Philo" and just wear whatever she wears.
Uniqlo is good for high quality basics, check out farfetch and feed for statement pieces.

*Farfetch and Fwrd

shameless final bump

Thanks, by the way.

would be good with other shoes

absolutely shit 0/10

would look better with decent shoes 6/10

good 7/10

4/10

Find a fashion magazine that's not mainstream as fuck and start reading it. You can usually find most issues for free online.

I came in my pants.... Im still cameing.

>Casual, comfy, not overly feminine, and somewhat dignified but still down-to-Earth. Maybe a little minimalistic for women's fashion.
they used to have minimalism threads for women here pretty often
lurk for a while, and you should find what you want

good stuff

>If not Veeky Forums, what do you recommend?
Not that guy, but I'd go to Instagram.
There's a lot of good fashion there, and if you curate who you follow, it's becomes a great tool.

Veeky Forums is pretty shit desu, very low signal to noise ratio.