H-h-how do I make a bionic hand look /fa??

H-h-how do I make a bionic hand look /fa??

It's a black bebionic, left arm, looks exactly like pic related without the glove.

;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6u-5paOZYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

glove

You don't have to try, it's already more Veeky Forums than a regular meathand.

just rock it bro, desu it's pretty dope

Dont go bionic, use one of those old claw arms

Full techninja obviously

If it looks exactly like that then it already looks sick af. Just dress well and it will be an incredible accessory

pics? i'm legitimately intrigued.

>left arm

Wear an expensive watch on it, shit Will be dope

I'm fairly confident that taking the cover off voids the warranty so I wouldn't operate it without. Why did you get the bebioinc and not the Michelangelo hand?

Fuck off, you half-cast piece of shit cyborg trash. Subhuman!

this
Also pics pls

LMAOOOO 1 ARM HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Having corporate branding on your quasi-bodyparts

Post pics. How much did it cost?

Either full Jediwave or Terminatorcore.

Atleast one arm

Underrated

>H-h-how
>;_;
what the fuck is wrong with you pathetic fucking retard, im glad you lost your hand. just kys you will never be fa because you are a fucking CRIPPLE lmfao GENETIC WASTE

Never go full texhninja

these dudes are just fashion victims

This! #daftpunk

if it's exactly like pic related, a little strip of electrical tape over the branding like you'd cover the lenovo logo on a chinkpad.
also, properly rolled up sleeves on button ups

Dude, sick arm!

Just dress with what ever suits you, if you like long sleeves roll em a little to show off your arms and if not just hide all but the hand. That shit is a fantastic conversation starter/fashion accessory.

bionic hand is way more effay than a regular hand except you done fucked up with the large brand name (I mean seriously why in the fuck would you allow this) and the shitty fast and furious carbon fiber look

wow i don't think i've ever actually seen a robotic hand on a person irl, i've seen a lot of robotic legs, but never arms

sounds fucking dope

>not crushing peoples necks with your terminator arm

If you jerk off with it does it feel like someone else or can you tell it's you?

get a golden middle finger
boss as fuck

put a supreme sticker on it

That arm looks effay as fuck.

Wouldn't it be weird to have this cold thing wrapped around your dick?

chill out before he strangles your tiny neck

reddit 2016

Why do people try to choose a hand that has their exact same skin tone? I never understood that.

The arm you posted looks killer.

As others have said, techwear would look cool.

wtf I didn't know this technology existed, these things are fucking awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6u-5paOZYc

What other cool shit is there like this? Fuark the future is here

dont wanna get shit in all the joints and all the little workings. getting water or dirt or stuff in the machinings cant be good for it. if youre gonna cover it ygm. skin colour is just common

this

and this

don't be fat
hide the logo
hide the meat bulge where it links with the arm
smoke with it casually or to operate a hand spinner or a yoyo or pick your nose or play drums or some shit
just rock it lol

post pic!

Ask /m/.
Have fun with it, not everybody gets to customize in such a unique way.

Cosplay that guy from the new Voltron series.

/thread

fuck thats so cool i wish i had a robot hand

put on leather glove and call it your leather lover

If you don't look like a sperg you should rock some more tech styled stuff (don't go overboard), but hem the sleeve of your prosthetic arm up a bit to show off from upper forearm down.

Keep it wrapped in a shroud and only unveil it when it is time to be a hero.

this

I'm going to school for mechanical engineering and want to do graduate work in biomechatronics.

Frankly, I'm fascinated by your hand. Post more of it and talk about it some.

That looks badass, just rock it.

As everyone has pretty much stated already, if you're not fat, and dress well it will look badass. I've got a lot of scars on my arms from manual labor and working in kitchens. I'm between skinny/full ottermode as far as my build goes and I dress well outside of work. Women find my scars sexy. I'm sure they'll find a robot arm sexy too. Rock it and it'll probably help you get laid.

/thread

Have a makeup artist fix you a latex sleeve that looks like your skin, get a switchblade and go full terminator on unsuspecting strangers.

unironically this
stay confident and make sure the rest of you is handsome and you'll be fine, OP
and in fact, if you're not handsome, you can make some fits work that an organic meatsack wouldn't be able to pull off

You know what you need to do, you never asked for this

>angering the robot overlords
you're not a very clever man

This, go full deus ex, cyber renaissance. David sarif is Veeky Forums as fuck.

This. Dressing smart with it would actually look great. Plus can your handshake break another guys hand?

Not op but, the thumb 1st finger and 2nd finger are thr most functional on the hand. It connects to the remaining muscles and checks for their electrical outputs and moves the hand accordingly. Generally has a few different modes for things like driving and writing and drinking you can change via smartphone. The "stump" fits into a socket design and is held in place via pressure in anatomically suited areas. Arm prosthesis are hard to put on by yourself generally because of the fact you only have one hand

>quadroon sam on the left

cover it in clear

Not that guy or a previously involved user but that is so cool.

Whatever hardness you might have to deal with, I want you to know that you are important to a lot of the dreams of how we could be.

People are gonna start cutting off their limbs just so they can cop this shit. Next level

Plenty of Veeky Forums prosthesis in the 19th century. Get old school.

yep, 100% agree

Study Gotz of the Iron Hand for inspo

Timestamp and pics you cunt. Prosthetic's are dope.

1. get toned
2. wear all black
3. be cooler and more interesting than everyone around you

This would look so fucking good if you did techwear fits. Please make this a reality.

Ignore the anons saying techwear. That would look stupid, like you were constantly larping. Your fits are now tech wear by virtue of you actually being a cyborg. The hand is your biggest statement, don't try and distract from it with tons of techy bullshit.

cut off your other arm and get another one

then do your legs and become the coolest fucker on planet earth

This sure was funnier when you could go to house parties and not having to worry about the 1/4th of the attendees who do dress like fascists beating you to death for being bi

yeah >>>/tumblr/ is that way kiddo

Show me one example of this happening. Just one.

"And then, everyone clapped :-D"

>doesnt even consider a fleshlight attachment for the arm.
Wheres your creativity user?

this desu

this looks dope af now i wanna chop my own arm to do the same

This.

lol what? do you live in saudi arabia?

You can go techninja and not look like those guys as long as you pay attention to silhouette and wear what suits your body

Where do you live user? You must be exaggerating.

Make it red

Mah nigga's.

>/fa

>tfw have fake leg but cool cybernetic shit is way too expensive

>born too early to become fully augmented

yep

what did zucc mean by this?

Full techwear.

adam jensen cosplay everywhere
also be my cyborg bf pls

#notallattendeeswhodresslikefascists

exoskeletal plate featuring late medieval filigree gilding