There are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who will justify paying $400+ for a pair of boring white sneakers

>There are people on Veeky Forums RIGHT NOW who will justify paying $400+ for a pair of boring white sneakers

nah G you should be able to find them on sale, or at the very least cop from Tres Bien

>m-muhh leather equality!!

>he needs to justify spending $400

cringinggirls.jpg

Boring white sneakers is the only option if you are thrifting most of your clothes and cp's automatically allows you not to look like a total poorfag like if you wear stans/gats

It's not that they're $400, it's that they're just a pair of PLAIN BORING WHITE SNEAKERS. No different in appearance than shit $20 beaters from H&M

MMM GATS >the ultimate cuck sneaker

Honestly I always found that their narrow silhouette looks really out of place in most fits. Stans at least look sporty and like sneakers, Common Cucks look like dress shoe with sneaker sole.

I come back to effay every few months and promptly leave after I see you ducks are still arguing over these shoes

name a cleaner looking white trainer that works well with trousers.

mmm gats

>nu-male: the shoe

cuck

ok so whats not nu male then, nu male

haven't been here since 2013

i can't believe these are still regularly discussed on Veeky Forums holy shit this board hasn't changed at all

that would be the cp

Yes this describes CPs perfectly

Got a black pair for 230 and I love it. When I get tired of it I will still be able to sell it for a good price so it's a good investment.

got my pair and it's the most well crafted pair of shoes I've ever seen. hate on me.

seeing all the underage fags bash mmm gats and cps cause they can't afford them is funny af

MMM GATS are fine, CP is shit. b balls is much better if you had to choose

Sucks that they changed the design so thst Bballs are just Achilles with a perforated toebox.

it's bizarre that there are still people buying these at retail at the tail-end of the trend, considering every brand makes a knockoff now

>m-muhh leather equality!!

Can't show off those gold letters on Instagram tho

mmm gats look like shit

>tail-end of the trend
damn daniel

Raf Smiths > Common Cucks.

You honestly can't talk shit about these shoes until you own a pair yourself. They're damn fine.

these are autism sneakers

>ever considering buying