Alpha Industries

Is Alpha Industries intended for real military use?

Will I get called out for wearing as a civilian?

I started watching these Stolen Valor vids, guy got shit talked for wearing American Apparel camo.

They produce garments for the military. They also produce garments for civilians.
What would be the problem?

I don't believe anyone uses MA-1s anymore.

The jacket posted, ma-1 slim olive

Why not go for the L-2B?

I said what's the fucking problem, you useless piece of shit! Huh? You wanna fuck? What's wrong with you!

Please sir! I can't show you my service ID card, it's classified! My records are sealed! Please no!

Yes they're contracted with the military.

Look, sonny: This is a restricted area, so you either cough up that badge or I'll have to tickle it out of you! Now, what are you doing back here? You some kind of butthole soldier? You with the anal infantry?

Look buddy, I'm the real deal. What do you mean they haven't used ma-1 in 40 years? What do you mean my rank is upside down!

Lood - compadre; you can't just tip-toe in here and start fingering the first officer of the court that gets in your ugly mug; There's a procedure to such finger actions! So you either pull out and wipe it off or I'll have someone lick it clean, understand?!

Hey pal, I never said I was in the military. Yeah, I'm a Navy SEAL what's that got to do with it. This is my son's uniform. I had nothing else to wear. Someone call the cops Im being harrassed!

Now who are you supposed to be, friendo? Why are you wearing my son's breeches? You have some kind of death wish? See this apparatus right here? Yeah, that's what a real man's apparatus looks like. You wish.

Hey OP! I got this jacket in Barcelona this summer, nice fit, good looking. Currently wearing this in Hamburg, and it fits with my casual style just fine.

Why is it when I wear Soviet milsurp all the Soviet vets be cool with me ?

cheap Chinese garbage

What does Veeky Forums think of this Red Alba Insustries Bomber?
[spoiler]I got it for $110[spoiler]

Forgot image

I wear one
They are great!

I served for our country though

i hate the orange inside of their shit

i have this one

Thanks Frank Looking good :D

i mean, its just a normal bomber
check material/quality
nice choice on color tho

looks neat
hope it fits you well, that's always the tough part about bombers

they use to fulfill military contracts, now they just peddle chinese garbage to anyone ~into~ fashion.

Yeah it’s a bit weird sizing on me unfortunately, fits some of my taller friends really well tho

I'd never in my life wear that shit for work, so knock yourself out.