At what age should you stop wearing shorts?

At what age should you stop wearing shorts?

Wear shorts when it's fucking hot you mongoloid piece of shit. It's not dependent on your age. Why is this sub so fucking retarded?

>sub
underaged detected
shorts arent for anyone over 28 though.

I'm 30 and I wear shorts when it's hot and I'm out walking and getting some sun. Pretty short shorts, too.

>shorts arent for anyone over 28 though.
you seem north american 2bh

We are talking about decent human beings, not inbred burgers

so you're telling me that people in mediterranean, latin american, north african and middle eastern climates should just sweat it out in absurd heat with pants on because they're twenty nine or older?

perhaps the point at which I should leave this board has long passed

Tell us about the golden age Grandpa

are you autistic? use them regardless of your age as long as it goes with your fit.

this

If you're shorter than 6'2" and older than 18 just don't wear them. You're gonna look like a little boy searching for his mother.
If you're taller than 6'2" and Veeky Forums...
who the fuck cares you won the life lottery.

Shorts are only okay between 13 and 17. Any mother that dresses their kids in shorts before that age should be shot. This does not however to kids with red hair and freckles, for them shorts are only to be worn between 9pm and 11pm between the age of 5 and 15, and only if they are made from 100% cotton, no elasthan or any of that shit.

can i print this?

never, just have good legs and cut them higher

>At what age should you stop wearing shorts?
Unless you are at the beach 12.

never. If you should wear shorts highly depends on the type of shorts and event that you are attending.

>event that you are attending.

damn you're stupid
learn about the history of bermuda shorts at the very least, and after that proceed to kys

Never liked them, I always subconscious about my knees... Never knew why...

did you mean self conscious? lmao

When I became a legal adult at 18 I stopped wearing shorts. Only children are allowed to have comfort on a scorching summer day. A real grown man wears a wool suit every day of the week even if he's just getting groceries or meeting up with his friends for a BBQ

I'm a 23 years-old twink, what do you guys think? Am I still too old for shorts?

It's not the age you continue to wear shorts, it's the type of short you choose. A 30 year old wearing boardshorts away from the beach is autism, wearing baggy jorts or cargo shorts when you're over 18 is autism, but a well fitting pair of chino shorts in summer is perfectly acceptable as an adult.

Time to face the music grandpa, people older than 19 should just stick to tweed jackets and smoking pipes, regardless of weather. You're basically a senior citizen so dress like one.

This. I live in a fucking tropical climate, if you wear pants you're a god damn idiot. If you wanna be a retard and suffer from the heat, by all means be a retard.

Ausfag here,
I read/hear a lot of shit talk from older euro men who say that shorts should only be worn by children.

Their opinion should be discarded because Europe is turning into a garbage tip, thanks to them.

wear skirts instead
and wig and makeup

>40°C
>Dont wear shorts cause theyre childish
grow up m8

This whole thread

It's way too fucking hot to not wear shorts. Plus they fit my body type a lot better than your faggy slim fits.

No he doesn't. It's mainly euros who live by the "adult men should never wear shorts" mantra

a don doesn't wear shirts

*shorts

I guess you're right.

I havent worn shorts since I was like 10. I hate showing off my legs. Normally just wear lighter trousers in the summer like linen and then corduroy and othr heavier stuff in th winter.

only two more years and you'll be too old for shoes
imagine that!

imagine being hung up on this/thinking about it at all

not after high school. decent if you stop at least half way thru uni tho

>sub

fuck off faggot