What fashion trends do you hate the most? For me it's these stupid fucking backpacks...

What fashion trends do you hate the most? For me it's these stupid fucking backpacks. Always some dumb liberal girl wearing these looking identical to her friends and everyone around her.

Other urls found in this thread:

varusteleka.com/en/product/savotta-ljk-202-daypack/30719
varusteleka.fi/fi/product/sarma-rynnakkoreppu/34400
youtu.be/cwbMQrVxj4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I know a person's political preference based on their backpack
wew lad

It's a cosmopolitan trend popular among millennials. What exactly do you expect?

>women pulling their pants up to their tits
looks dumb tbqh

It is certainly stupid that everyone has to get them, but they are actually nice backpacks.

I've only ever seen 2 girls wear them and they were cute

>popular among millennials
>implying all millennials are liberal
>implying 95% of Veeky Forums doesn't fall in this demographic
>implying you have any clue

surely you arent making the claim that the OP pic has their "pants up to their tits"

Seems to me like you wear that backpack, in which case please gas yourself.

Athletic Leisure
Leggings, Joggers, etc.

>surely you arent making the claim that the OP pic has their "pants up to their tits"
what the actual fuck? surely you arent making the claim that I said that?

True, same people who wear the backpacks in pic usually

Frat fashion
Vineyard, Polo Ralph Lauren, etc.

#rare

>they are actually nice backpacks.
No. They have zero back support, shitty uncomfortable straps and are very small. They're garbage.

This. 100% cutsie fashion, zero practibility.

>What fashion trends do you hate the most?
Sounds more like you want to talk about what politics you hate the most.

jeans
literally cancer

damn you unique ass bitch

Jeans can br interesting but i really dont get why they are the default clothing

So boring

Bit off topic but I guess it could be a trend, is the Dickies and Vans combo Veeky Forums ?

Personally don't wear jeans but come on. What's to hate?

im glad you're doing a good job on securing a future for white children by getting pissed over a backpack

Please go

he is right tho

kys sensitive ass faggot

dear god let this pet peeve die, even though the majority of Veeky Forums does this shit, just leave it to skaters to do this. whenever i see somebody's skinny fucking ankles with their pants cuffed up like this i just want to go up to them and unravel their cuffs.

u sk8 bro>?

so you live in flyover land and have awful taste in women. cool story, user.

both of these responses were retarded

this. fat girls do it to hide their belly.

leggings and joggers are bad, i dont really care if some autismcore bro is walking around in running shoes though. trackpants are fine too.

yeah, although the brands themselves still put out wearable items. okay maybe not vineyard vines.

kind of true but you have to own at least one pair. should not be worn every day.

only do this if you skate. i know some buttblasted faggot is gonna be like "do you need to be in the military to wear camo pants??" to which the answer is no, but would you wear a finger guard if you weren't an archer?

Kys mass replier

anything related to skateboarding

Can someone explain to me why you HAVE to skate in order to wear this style? I understand that the style was born of utility for skaters, but to shun anyone else wearing it seems a little retarded.

>I don't understand how fashion and trends work : the post

>although the brands themselves still put out wearable
Nothing wrong with Ralph, it's just the way they where it.

They were designed for school children.

Ah, so that's why millennials wear them into their 30s. Explains a lot actually.

I hate trends, people all swarming to look like each other, it's disgusting

Joggers and athelesuire bother me, as to fat people in skinny jeans/leggings, but that's about it. I guess the whole fishtail parka/leggings/uggs combo is terrible too.

Err, not really. I just hate trendsters and considering liberalism is a trend in itself, it makes sense that they would follow certain forms of fashion and culture.

Because it looks silly if you don't skate
You look like a fucking clown and a poser

Doesn't it seem silly for a person who never touched a gun before dresses like a soldier by fucking in their camo pants to their boots?

Sure, but one is a sub-genre of fashion popularised by a niche community, and the other is an actual fucking uniform for an occupation. Such a silly comparison to make.

maybe 3 years ago buddy

i don't skate but i can understand the stigma behind this pet peeve
it's like band t-shirts, if you're wearing a band t-shirt you should atleast have some decency to know some songs.

same with cuffing and skate shoes.

>SUPREME

Leaving shirttail out, hanging past sweater.

this I agree with. I see this shit too much.

>Joggers

comfy core. I like this

nobody over the age of 18 should E V E R wear a backpack

25+ backpack wearers are the real autism sneakers

>nobody over the age of 18 should E V E R wear a backpack
How the fuck are people supposed to carry their books to class? How am I supposed to carry my groceries home when I ride my motorcycle?

so what am I supposed to put my books+laptop in then?

a bag for adults you spergs

this is why Veeky Forums cant be taken seriously.

These fucking pants!???
Why do all of you have the same god damn pair of pants?

They actually should, backpacks are a lot better for back than a bag. You can go with a bag of you carry insignificant amount of stuff that don't weight much, but if you have 3kg+ you should go for a backpack

I'm not liberal at all but I would honestly want a light pink/pastel blue kanken, mostly because of how it looks as quality is not worth the price at all (the same as the rest so I don't buy it)

I saw a girl wear that backpack at the busstop near my University's Science Library building, and she was drop dead one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen (and i have unerealistically high standards). Man, I wish I had the guts to her but I'm shy as fuck. we always go on the same bus towards our dorms at the same time.

What the fuck man. I'm why would you share this.
You're actively making this place worse.
Please leave.

lol, cuckcel. let an incel like me vent his thoughts

>bomber jackets

Hype beast-related fashion is fucking cancer

Shut up redneck

In Europe we call these communist humps, like camels.

No they are not. The material is awful and it has zero ergonomics. It is also very expensive for what it is, made in Bangladesh or Vietnam after all.

Finland vs Sweden
>Savotta 202
>legendary Finnish hiking brand who also makes Finnish military gear
>Finnish paratrooper day pack, first made in the 1960s
>today made from updated 2017-tier military quality materials including heavy duty zippers and 1000D cordura
>totally waterproof
>perfect size, a little bit bigger than Kånken
>made in Finland by professionals
>49€

>Fjällraven Kånken
>some faggy swedish hiking brand who was outsourced to Asia decades ago
>a backpack made for literally kids for a school bag in the 1970s
>made from cheapest polyester, feels like paper
>doesn't even keep the rain
>too small, made for kids
>made in asian sweatshops by kids who get paid in rice
>79€ and rising every year

varusteleka.com/en/product/savotta-ljk-202-daypack/30719

>not posting the real meme equivalent

varusteleka.fi/fi/product/sarma-rynnakkoreppu/34400

That has nothing to do with this.

No-one in their right mind uses Fjallraven kit, I can promise you that.

Go back to your containment board

skaters treat cuffed dickies like some sign of their secret club or some shit. It's fucking pathetic really, one cunt hops in a pair of cuffed dickies and the screams of "POSER" come fucking rolling out like thunder.
Skating is cool, and this style is something I like. I don't wear it, but people who do don't need to be a fucking skater to pull it off. Literally the only people who will get triggered are try hard skater faggots who think their hobby is WAY more important than it is.

>conservatism
>not a trend
alt-right cucks lmao

I'm looking for a good quality cheap backpack. Is this legit or is this guy just shilling?

Are you me? This girl that takes my bus has a yellow one and she's beautiful. I made eye contact with her a couple times but too autistic to say anything.

Just be like "damn your backpack is nice, where did you get it?". Or some shit kike that.
Almost 100% of girls will bond to you if you compliment them.

Then try and end the conversation with something like "hey maybe we can talk more about backpacks at (insert coffee house here)".

>maybe we can talk more about backpacks at (insert coffee house here)"

No we don't, here we call them unfashionable geeks because they're late to the trend.

Add Gant to that list, god damn do I hate gant.

i need to skate to wear dickies now? most people grow out of skating at age 14

>very distressed jeans
>thick eyebrows
>jeans with NMDs or other similar mesh sneakers, in general denim + running shoes (only ozweegos look okay in this combination)
>adding shirt to the point above (shirt + dark blue jeans + running shoes)

>thick eyebrows
>not god tier
baka

ozweegos look good with most things but you gotta have tigher pants otherwise they look dumb, never wear regular fit pants with mine

Jerry Boys

Thick eyebrows on men are slayers Chad tier. Thick eyebrows are amazing. For women it's a mixed bag but looks better than cuck thin eyebrows

My dude! For sure, Gant mainline sucks, but Gant Rugger is great.

These are hideous.

Imo they look best with cropped trousers.

>velour
>velour t-shirts
>velour hoodies
>velour joggers
>velour vests

Who did this. Why. Velour is the worst fucking fabric. It belongs on curtains only.

this.
it's pretty hard to find aesthetically pleasing backpacks tho

cause it looks super comfy and kind of mysterious due to its reflective quality duh. But it can't breathe like silk so yeah, it's not the best for athletic clothing

95% of it crys rape

What's even remotely hideous about those?

The white string running through everywhere makes it look tacky. It really should only be worn by children in my opinion.

You mean...the shoelaces? Almost every sneaker that uses white laces?

OH, you mean the threading?

What's tacky about that? Clear threading is vogue right now, look at any popular sneaker brand i.e. NB, Nike, etc. They all do it.

>vogue
there's your problem, fuccboi

Yes, I meant the threading. I apologize for not knowing English term.

>fuccboi

I don't even own a pair of these shoes, do I have to spout the effay meme like every othershill on this board?

No problem man, now you know.

Skinny pants don't have the right proportions for ozweegos. They're a chunky shoe meant to be worn with flared or straight leg looser trousers.

I swear this and Patagonia are stupidly popular right now. And I don't have anything against those brands, I just don't like seeing them so often. I actually love Patagonia, and I don't mind Fjallraven or whatever it's called

it's called normal waist and you probably don't understand it because you grew up in the abercrombie and fitch era

lmao did skaters invent cuffed pants or something?

>"hey maybe we can talk more about backpacks at (insert coffee house here)".

ebin

It's a legit GOAT backpack, it will never break and you can even do pull ups with it. And it looks like a normal backpack.

youtu.be/cwbMQrVxj4M

Finns are notoriously shitty marketers, especially internationally compared to swedes but their products beat Sweden every time.
For example Nokia, make the best phone and let it market itself. Sweden makes shitty H&M and IKEA garbage but puts 100% to advertising.