BASIC THREAD

post basic, overdone, or just generally previous level garbage fits so other Veeky Forumsggots can know what to avoid, because frankly I don't want you people to look like shit

uhm pretty much all of you are basic
>basic shoes
>basic clothes
>basic job
>basic taste
>'hey but I bought this meme shirt from a big cartel shop! that makes me a patrician right?'
sorry lad, baristas aren't patrician

uhm that is wrong sir i am not basicat all

This brand is highly basic

pnw-tier nomadic hipster look is basic as fuck

Slightly basic fit but don't think there's anything with it.

So, which fit is exactly not basic?
>wear minimal quality clothes: basic
>wear somethign with brands: brand-whore
>wear avant-garde: autist thinking he lives in anime
What does make a fit not-basic? Serieous question there.

there is nothing wrong with basic
unlike what op believes apparently

Basic = blending in with the masses
Unique = something that evaluates you from the masses
A simple touch, something personal to a fit. Not "yeah I'm into fashion I shop at H&M", but something more personal, like style that eflects your lifestyle and interests.

can somebody tell me what is wrong with this fit?

Good idea, make this a regular.

Like 5 years behind fashion trends... Basically so passé you could pick 90% of this fit from Winners or Old Navy. 5 panel is so played out, Jean shirts are the staple of Midwestern kids in po-dunk towns, and socks with sandals just makes you look like a prick. Literally you find fucks like these in craft Brewhouses in Idaho or Kansas...

>fashion trends
But isn't following trends the most basic and sheep-like thing you can do in the first place? :^)

To be basic is to follow trends, to model your style and be so uninspired or no interesting background behind the fit.

a good fit can have aspects of everything you named. what makes your examples bad is overdoing it; e.g. wearing ONLY basic, minimalistic clothing is an extreme that you should avoid, unless extreme minimalism is your thing.

same goes for brands, avant-garde, fabrics, cuts, shapes, colors etc.

I like wearing all black minimalistic but I am aware that it's a niche/meme thing to do.

I only shop at Winners

Quality minimal is not basic at all, and none of the pics posted are quality

>craft brewhouses in Idaho
And Chicago too, surprisingly. It's a very sad, generic hipster fit that you'll see most late 20s adults wear. Very sad.

Nu male core

wat do you think is the most important part of a fit? just the color coordination? I feel like i buy too many clothes only cause of the colors and how it fits into my closet you know