/BHG/

/BlackHairGeneral/
How do I stop my hair from getting compressed and having shrinkage when I sleep? Im trying to grow an afro and its laying down sucks asshole.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9KqJsa
imgur.com/a/NU8Fl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How do I stop my hair from getting compressed and having shrinkage when I sleep?
Two-strand twist or braid it. Also, join the discord if you haven't already: discord.gg/9KqJsa

Ok will try next time. I don't think ill contribute much to the discord so not sure if i should join

Boast male hairstyle:DDDD

Follow my Instasoundgram.

How you get your hair like that?

dumb niggers

Also how long was it before you put it in that style?

E D G Y

Dude I am so offended right now. You have no idea. You really got me this time, I'm beat bro.

take the red pill, baloobaboos

>baloobaboos

pls post locs inspo but tied up or tied back.

can't find any :(

Gotchu

thanks user.

getting my hair done again soon and getting it tied up and shit.

is there a specific name for this type of thing so I can search it or any black celebrities who have similar styles.

>is there a specific name for this type of thing
Ehh I didn't search anything in particular but 'messy dreadlock bun' would probably get you similar results

What to do when you have short Afro hair

Waves, fade, or cut a design into it. Depending how short, I've rocked a frohawk for a bit and got a lot if compliments!

How to achieve this

Does Veeky Forums recommend bangs for curly, black hair? F here, thinking of getting some. Pic related is what I'm thinking.

yes, definitely, is pretty cute

someone post a working discord link please blacks

also anyone wanna go on a date with a blackboi

girls pls

He's so cute

Moisture. No matter what hair type, afro textured hair will curl up nicely if it's properly hydrated.

Back to /Pol/ Cletus.

How to keep moisture whwn out and about?

It's taking forever for these to hang down.

>How do I stop my hair from getting compressed?
Try one of these

Do you have a more kid-friendly method?

Impossible champ.
Maybe sleep standing up?

Your grandfather was black?

Actually my father was. I get that a lot though.

Wonder how many weird looks he gets when he goes outside

That picture was him being styled for Vogue, he doesn't normally dress like that.

Can I have Discord invite please?

I got lots of problems with my afro that I don't know what to do with it.

Is it true silk caps and durags can cause hair loss?

It actually prevents hair breakage. Never heard of it causing hair loss.

Honestly it's a matter if trial and error. There are lots of YouTubers with advice on how to keep different textures hydrated. Search "natural hair hydration" or something similar.

what do I need to get my hair like his? is he using pomade

Looking great, user!

Do you guys keep your hair moist or dry for hair growth?

I used to get my hair wet whenever I bathe and dry it with a towel.

Now I use a shower cap when I'm taking a bath and use leave-in conditioner when i comb my hair and before I sleep. The only time my hair gets wet is when I shampoo and condition.

Will I grow an afro like this? Also, is it possible to use too much leave-in conditioner?

I keep it as wet as I can. When it dries it gets frizzy and tangled. In the morning I soak my hair with water while shaking it to let my curls take form and then I apply the leave-in conditioner while it's still soaking wet. I let it air dry. I use a lot of product but never so much that it's visible in my hair.

based quads of acceptance

Fuark no homo qt

But when are niggers accepting? You’re docile here because you are a tiny minority but anywhere your kind Gaona traction you’re intolerant scum.
Twitter is a solid example.
Better to make any venue unwelcoming to avoid this irritating trend in majority white countries, don’t you agree?

That bait might work on twitter or with street niggers but this is Veeky Forums. My home board is /pol/.

You sound confused. What compels people to go where they are clearly not welcome?
Diversity comes to /pol/. Might as well have affirmative action in the kkk

/pol/ is full of minorities. Look up pics of any meetup.

Cletus you was warned
Rainbow coalition against the Jews ha!

>completely ignoring the fact that Twitter is filled with all kinds of scum who think that their opinions matter regardless of race

>ignoring the fact that only niggers get away with being racist on Twitter

Who are some effay black male models?

Need some to follow on insta.

That's true and I can't speak for all black people but I'm aware of that double standard and don't like it. Twitter is a left-wing echo chamber that suppresses right wing opinions.

no one is stopping you from going on a racist tirade on twitter. plenty of people have done it before, so have at it dumbass. just don't be surprised when you get negative backlash for it. everyone "gets away" with it, it's an open platform.

>everyone "gets away" with it, it's an open platform.

If (((you))) honestly believe that, you're already a lost cause

Post more black hair inspo you faggots.

>implying there was any way to save the blacks from themselves long term.
We need to get on with the Elysium shit already. They spread like a virus and fuck up everywhere they go.
>expelling blacks from the US would eliminate 90% of violent crime, raise the average IQ by 10 points.
>black want more black immigration
Leave it to them and let them turn it all into Africa

I see you'd rather just whine about how it's not fair because you're too pussy to go and do it yourself.
>b-bu-but no one gets mad when they say stuff like that!
grow up.

>I’m ok with racism when it’s against yt
>why are whites so racist towards me here :’(
lol kys you jumped up nigger

Sup ITT?
It says something about black hair in the title but half the thread is people yelling at each other over their skin color.
Anyone got some white people with black hair inspo?

Why does Veeky Forums hate African Americans so much?

You claim they contribute nothing, but they contribute the MOST of any race to society.

1. Sports. Naturally athletic, muscular, and strong willed. Every true sports hero is a black man.
2. Music. The most popular and therefore objectively the best, black music DOMINATES in youth and important people today. All too often you see a little blonde girl twerking to "move white girl" against a big black man, which brings me to...
3. Dance. Black people are GODS of dance; they have a natural "soul power" or "brotha rhythm" that is impossible to replicate.
4. Speech. All vernacular today started in the hood.
5. Fashion. As did all fashion, which whites too often shamelessly steal.

I won't mention the statistical fact that black men have big cocks and white women are more likely to fling with them (but date white men) because it isn't relevant.

Black people should be praised for what they accomplish ON TOP OF their oppression, not hated.

>blacks contribute
This is awesome bait.
Whatever. Anything to derail these dumb, deliberately attention-grabbing nig-threads.

Are these threads posted by white people trying to generate negative sentiment towards blacks?
There is already a hairdo thread. Enough trolling lads

>see very active BHG
>get excited and decide to go check it out
>it’s all /pol/trolls and dumb niggas taking the bait

>attention grabbing
>general hairdo thread where mostly no one knows what to do with afro textured or curly hair, and have no strategies to share for styling said hair types

pretty sure that's just his natural hair texture

die

Why?

whiteys are simply just jealous

yeah, I have curly hair too, but my hair is as long if not longer than his but I have no idea how to get volume like that without making it a frizzy mess.

Nailed it. Wake up every morning cursing god that he didn’t make me a nigger

Whites claim they're so smart but fall for obvious bait like this. Not gonna call you stupid, just seems to me that IQ isn't as correlated to intelligence as you think.

Halloween is coming up. How do I achieve pic related.
Assume my starting point is normal people hair

>Not gonna call you stupid, just seems to me that IQ isn't as correlated to intelligence as you think.
Something tells me you need this to be the case

Nah, I myself have an IQ of 120. Still make basic mistakes like everyone else.

Just wear a wig. If you have normal hair enjoy it and leave good enough alone.
Not sure there even is a process to get it that curly. I know they have stuff to straighten out stuff like this

i know a girl who has same eyelook than you she has italian origin and i want fuck her pussy but she's just a friend

life is strange

Wet your hair with water (preferably non hard water if you can) once or twice a week, maybe more if your hair needs it. Water is the best friend of African hair. Figure out the porosity of your hair as well because low porosity hair has a harder time being hydrated than high porosity hair. If your hair is just a "poof" with no curl definition whatsoever then it is dehydrated. It took me a long time to realize this, but it changed my perception of African hair and made me question the popular hair typing system as well. There's simply a huge lack of information about what our hair needs, but things have gotten better over the last decade or so.

These are pretty women. This is a thread about black people though.

I feel like American "whiteness" goes in stages:

1. Express grievances that minority groups have been historically discriminated against and still are, but only to the degree that it makes them look like a good person to their peers.

2. Feel bad that they aren't fully welcome in said minority groups after realizing they tend to be the ones who are seen as "cool" and whites are often considered dorky and lame (although not realizing the majority of people who make fun of white people are other white people).

3. Reach their self marginalization stage where they want to pretend they have the same social struggles as other groups which is blatantly untrue, but they want the attention to be on them (without realizing the attention already is on them), so they'll tell themselves this lie until they actually believe it.

4. When the first three don't work, they decide to finally adopt the villain persona and embrace it. If they still have semblance of morality left then they'll try to deflect personal responsibility by blaming society for making them that way, when in reality it was in them all along.

The normal, non cringe white people don't go through these above phases since they typically have better things to do and don't carry chips on their shoulders about not being seen as the underdog yet simultaneously being afraid of losing their place at the top of the social hierarchy. They typically see people as just people though also don't pussyfoot around the race topic with their non-white friends, and they don't secretly troll anonymously on message boards trying to feel momentarily superior to non-whites on the internet.

These are the disenfranchised white children who have nothing going for them. Their parents were poor and they had to go to school with minorities, where they were actually the minorities. Social groups were mostly formed by race, so they ate school lunch with the science teacher every day. Now you have these ostracized white children who grew up with no friends and have nowhere to go vent their anger. They are trapped in a shitty life and use their free time to pursue useless endeavors to secrete whatever amount of dopamine is leftover from their masturbation sessions.

Let's not forget that they live vicariously through male Chinese cartoon characters. Truly the bottom of the barrel, so they cope by larping.

>Let's not forget that they live vicariously through male Chinese cartoon characters. Truly the bottom of the barrel, so they cope by larping.

it's funny you say that because I'm also seeing something of pattern where there is a strong overlap between these types of bitter guys where they puff themselves up online as superior and white yet they end up being closeted gays or transwomen and wish they could be anime girls IRL

You know something, I wrote the above post before yours but I didn't take this subtype into account.

Granted, a majority of white kids who grow up in these environments have a lot of insight regarding marginalized groups that the ones who grew up in safe suburbia will never really have, and usually are not racist. They're more likely to have a more grounded view on race.

The ones who were total social outcasts probably would have been regardless of where they went to school, but use their race as an excuse.

it's almost like there's an unrealistic expectation of what masculinity entails, and when posters on a mongolian cave painting website fail to meet that unrealistic expectation of masculinity (usually due to undiagnosed depression or anxiety) they either 1) rubberband into a hyperfemininity and/or 2) resent men who are secure in themselves

the secret is to not give a shit what people think, figure out the things you want to achieve, and then go about achieving them. start by trying to get into a trade or profession, so that you have money enough to go to therapy / go on antidepressants as prescribed by a psychiatric professional

it's amazing how learning to get in touch with your emotions and then learning how to express those emotions healthily can astronomically improve your quality of life

anyways sorry OP i'm not black so i don't know anything about black hair. i heard you aren't supposed to put conditioner it, is that true?

Conditioner is good in most cases. Shampoo is where it can get tricky. It can overdry our already naturally dry hair if used too much.

Before anyone goes "ew you don't shampoo every day?" no one is supposed to shampoo their hair every single day. Only if your scalp produces an extreme quantity of oil, or you exercise often should you do that, but if you don't have that problem then shampooing too often will dry out the hair and scalp and cause dandruff and breakage.

Lmao i see this too its kind of crazy there is only one demographic i can imagine these type of people to be in. I always find it funny that they are afraid to voice their opinions social media that reveals their identity whereas I can post whatever i want from here anywhere else and not recieve any sort of negative attention

No reason for a rare thread to go to waste.

imgur.com/a/NU8Fl

why the kanye mullet

is that joshua kissi?