When did kids go from dressing in Hollister and Abercombie to buying $400-500 plain white Supreme tees...

When did kids go from dressing in Hollister and Abercombie to buying $400-500 plain white Supreme tees, $1000 Kanye meme shoes and being obsessed with Parisian Luxury brands like Saint Laurent and Gucci?

Because holy fuck. How did this happen and how do these kids manage to keep up with these overly expensive trends?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lTv52wNT7KA
youtube.com/watch?v=kYlOn6bG0aE
youtube.com/watch?v=4lQgjMRbFQA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i love the skinny short leg and extremely long torso look.

rap rolemodels

Rich parents or obsession with hip-hop, which leads them to make poor financial decisions to go broke buying a designer belt.

blame two things:
jews
nigger rappers

only cumskins and chinks fall victim to it tho.

No harm

(((black))) "culture"

up-and-coming rappers and "pop musicians" likely (probably) receive benefits from companies in exchange for including their brand name in lyrics and take the opportunity, because what's artistic integrity when you can make a few hundred thousand?
impressionable teenagers hear this sort of thing and think these guys are cool and hip, which in tandem with the popularity of Instagram (which is little more than a means to show off to the internet how much money you can spend imo), the widespread dissolution of local subculture, and the increasing volume of advertisement to the effect that buying overpriced clothing is the same as buying into the Lifestyle™ of the rich, famous and exciting people that we see on TV, leads them to do dumb shit like buy Gucci belts and move to Brooklyn.

You're retarded.

wow i had no idea ppl on Veeky Forums were this racist

back to dumblr

Mr Goldberg & Miss Goldstein
Wait until they begin to bend educational system in order to sexualize chuldren earlier and therefore make children from 10-14 be as obsossed with it as teenagers.

This is the only correct answer and the popularity of the second comes directly from jews. I just realized when I was 17 I copped a pair of Gucci jeans literally because of a nig rap song. Luckily I started to appreciate their other non-nigger pieces but that was how my interest in specifically gucci started. I don't listen to black rap music anymore for this reason and many more.

>Black culture
>Jews
???

>every producer is Jewish
>every rapping nigger is signed to major labol owned by Goldberg

$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

>Black culture
let me stop you right there

What?
Eh? Give me names.
Whose ethnicity culture is dominating now?

domination what?

BBC dominates sissy whiteboi pussi

Most of Gucci's stuff lately is tacky overpriced trash with lower quality than H&M, who unironically gets it?

This
>Yfw pol is unironically always right.

/pol/ crossposts on every board

it's literally because of rap music, slp and gucci are the """elevated""" hypebeasts who think they've escaped having shit taste

Could you fuckers just leave already and stop complaining about racism? Nobody likes you and nobody you care about can see you being a good boy so stop acting all concerned about people online anonymously disparaging your race. Fuck off you annoying nigger.

Their entire brand is black people clothes that black people think are for white people, so when a black person buys them, they can feel rich and white and above the other nigs

Why would Jews care what clothes you buy?

I fucking HATE that pol has infiltrated every board

>cumskins
salty niggers on Veeky Forums are literally the only people I've ever heard use this term

WHere the fuck do yall live?

I live in a rich ass suburb in the american southeast and I only see people wear dumb neo prep shit like Vineyard Vines and random nike clothing.

I barely see any Supreme shit unless if I'm going into the actual urban city miles away from me.

>salty

there you go imitating nigger slang again, cumskin

>slp and gucci are the """elevated""" hypebeasts who think they've escaped having shit taste

What the fuck does SLP have to do with rap?? It's been all about Indie Rock ever since Hedi was in charge.

I wish fat guys would stop wearing SLP

>I fucking HATE that pol has infiltrated every board
You must be new. /pol/ was created in an attempt to contain the racism that was prevalent on this entire site from the beginning, but it never quite worked.

i don't know i just wear whatever i thrift

Implying pol started it
Implying it is not SJWs who attempted to policitialize every single thing, be it work, fashion, media, by shouting muh diversity.

it's expensive so rappers want it

when kanye said that rappers are the new rockstars he literally finished his sentence with hedi slimane (lmfao)

21 savage also calls himself "saint laurent don"

probably new york or LA

Do kids actually do this, though?
I mean, when I was young, I barely have a fuck about clothing. Most of the normals I knew then didn't either. Even into high school I was mostly wearing stuff I bought with my parents.

It sounds to me like this is just another iteration of the "those goddamn kids are RUINING EVERYTHING" meme, which has been around since fucking Babylonia. This is a non-existent problem.

>I-it was here all along, for sure!
Veeky Forums racism has never been the same as the alt-right clowns' sincere nonsense. /b/ did wacky shit like "pool's closed" because it was funny and offensive, not because they literally believed their lactose tolerance and Polish/Irish ancestry made them ubermenschen. Fuck off.
>can't greentext
>thinks SJWs existed as an actual force when Veeky Forums was founded
Please just kill yourself.

This entire thread deserves to be nuked. Jesus. What a depressing birthday for the site.

Keep pretending to be white online

>slp and gucci are the """elevated""" hypebeasts who think they've escaped having shit taste
too true

Do kids actually do this, though?
Yes. Shit like vid related hasn't been a thing 10 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=lTv52wNT7KA
youtube.com/watch?v=kYlOn6bG0aE
youtube.com/watch?v=4lQgjMRbFQA

>/pol/ shitting up another thread with "muh niggers and jews"
Literally the new furfags

I think rap and other media brings fashion to the attention of kids, but I think a lot of people would be interested in it regardless.

(((keeping the thread on topic)))

Is the purpose of paying $500 for a plain white shirt that you can afford to pay $500 for a plain white shirt?

That's all I can think of.

>gucci
>paris

Kering's headquarters are in Paris.

live with their parents and spend all their money on that shit

White people have cabin fever, homie. Get used to it

From... Spending too much time inside?

I did this in high school and I'm not even rich, it's not that hard if you have a part time job and pay no bills

How can you be so dense. This is literally you, just replace stormfag or whatever with person who complains about racism. Nobody likes it

Yeah man, I stopped coming on this board (other than today obvs) because of how racist anons became because of this influx of /pol/ posters that fetishise Nazi uniforms.
In response to their racism that only whites had contributed to the world I posted a couple paragraphs explaining, throughout history, how Africans and Middle Easterns contributed to civilazation, science, medicine, architecture, the renaissance etc before Europe and all I got was spamming WE WUZ KINGZ and being called a typical nigger who was incapable of having a civilised discussion. The irony was so palpable I figured no amount of talk would get my point across.
Every board on here belongs to /pol/ now.

t.shitskin

zzzzzzzzz

It's not worth coming here any more man. On the bright side, you'll waste less time on Veeky Forums. Try and use your time productively instead of wasting it somewhere else.

God dammit Craig

How do I do things other than waste time

At my previous job, there was a black lady I was talking to that was complaining about working 2 jobs to help afford her son's clothing taste.

For his upcoming birthday he wanted a LV belt and a Gucci shirt and what shocked me most was that he was still in middle school. It was fucking insane to me.

It’s horrible.

deadass b?

We can agree jeans with pre-made rips/tethers are embarrassing?

>labol

tfw short legs