13K BTC (16million USD) raised by wavesplatform. Are we going the moon ?

wavesplatform.com/

What is stopping the people who made it from just keeping all that money?

13K btc?

>26K btc buddy

The fact they will even make more money if this gets half the hype ETH had.

It's probably not gonna immediately skyrocket after trading starts, might even drop since the ico was so huge.

BUT, watch out for this coin in the long term and read up about it. If they get the partnerships they're probably gonna get, if the technology proves to be functioning or easily fixable, well then this coin is a eth/btc level coin.

Personally I could've doubled my waves on the last day of the ico but decided to wait and see what happens to the price post launch. I'll be buying the first drop that happens unless some super negative news come out.

it already costs more than ETH on yobit

That's what they said about ETH.

If WAVES stays at the price it's at now on Yobit I can literally afford a lamborghini.

>tl;dr it won't stay there.

I still think TRUMP has more profit potential than WAVES.

Said about LISK* I mean

The owners of yobit are selling their own monopoly of coins and they set the price. All the transactions you see? 99% of them are made to themselves to make the coin seem like an urgent buy. Anyone who does 60 seconds of research finds out that it's a scam.

Every now and then someone who has never heard of waves before will see it's popularity and drop $50-100 in there thinking why not. that guy just lost 80% immediately. The creators of yobit are basically exploiting the ignorance of their own users to earn a quick buck.

it's pretty disgusting, but a fool and his money part ways sooner or later anyways.

>Every now and then someone who has never heard of waves before will see it's popularity and drop $50-100 in there thinking why not. that guy just lost 80% immediately.

the story of Lisk & I

yobit is a false price. you would be foolish to buy waves on yobit. you will receive them once yobit has received their waves and transferred them to you. you will miss any launch price action. better to have some btc and buy waves when it launches on another fresh exchange.

The browser add-ons for waves are exciting for me, with a complete set of plug-ins you will basically be able to turn your browser into a Forex trading device.

Crypto really brings out the worst scumbags lol
These YOBIT fuckers are shameless

Its a free market stfu

Anyway, i put a btc in to waves. If it turns out to be any good i will shill it to hell and back

What if I told you that shilling is not proven to be effective, and is generally fucking annoying. I believe it is counter productive.

It's worked for eth so far. There are better coins that are anti-shilling which are far better but relatively unknown imo.

>better coins
>which are far better but relatively unknown
which ones?
just really interested in all the tech that's been developed.

I only shill things that are good? If it's a bag of shit i will dump it on launch.

If it can do things previously impossible, or fits with my agenda then i will "promote" it

>13K BTC (16million USD) embezzled for vaporware and promises

Fixed for you OP.

How many waves do you guys own?

is this literally the same thing as DAO by slock.it?

What you have minus 150.

Sure a few threads stating the climb and some mild excitement is OK, but there was 95% retard level shilling. More than 2 threads on here about said product and anything extra you are wasting your time and hurting your cause. It is painful to see the same fucking posts everyday, especially because I trade a few microcaps, same shit posts different commodity. A normal discussion is extremely effective, but unoriginal shilling makes me want to drop a deuce on your chest.

Okay, a discussion or mention of accomplishment, or some information is always good, but because you said you "promote" it, just makes it look like a bunch of low IQ motherfuckers getting a dopamine fix from thinking you have some fucking influence by parroting the same fucktard one liners.

Bump