Tommy Hilfiger

What a brand says.

Really just want a sweater to keep at work since my office is freezing, this one looks nice, it's Tommy Hilfiger. IDK anything about what brands "say", just doing a sense check here, does wearing a Tommy Hilfiger sweater fuck me over somehow?
I once learned American Eagle "says" something about you or your style or whatever... I just thought the shirt was nice.

So what do you think

Oh btw I'm 30, I think that makes a difference.

I think buying for the brand is dumb. I have a pair of black joggers that my friend was complimenting but her opinion switched on a dime for whatever reason when I told her that they were aeropostle.

yeah that's what i'm saying... once I bought an American Eagle shirt because I thought it looked nice, and then people were like lol are you in high school. DESU I still wear it, don't really gaf... but now I find this nice looking sweater which happens to be Tommy Hilfiger, just wondering if it will have any similar sort of reaction from people if they see the brand logo.

would it even matter? if it looks nice, buy it. I've bought a jacket at american eagle because i thought it looks nice, not because of branding.

You're completely misunderstanding the OP...

>i shop at macys
>i dont make enough money for polo
its been had POLO not TOMMY
BEEN HAD
BEEN HAD
BEEN HAD POLO

speak english and i'll reply to you

it says tacky department store . it's the sweater ur grandma gets u for xmas. I wouldn't wear one in public personally . at home yes in private

lol i probably make 2-3x as much as you

>it says tacky department store
aha

Now there's an insight.
How am I supposed to know that if not for you.

>doesn't get a joke
>dont reply to me or my son again kiddo i make 200k a yr wearing tommy

please sirs, give me advice on how to not become like you
tank you sirs very good

again, english will get your further

you sound like a fag getting uptight about jokes you don't understand, and only one of them was directed at your expense

pic related

you sound like a butthurt nolife whose obscure reference didnt land and now is trying to spin it as "ha .. haa u just didnt get my epic joek xD"

so this is the power of a 30 y/o on Veeky Forums, even your parody of what i'm saying gives it away

you're pretty proud of your joke that got 0 laughs
it's ok, things will (probably not) get better for you.
:(

ur the one eking out a meaningless existence in ur tommy sweater bro, so dense that you thought anything about being poor was a dig at you and so you had to bring up your financial status, fucking lame-o

i dont have a tommy sweater idiot lol
you're dumb af
i can tell you accomplish great things in your life.
adios, have fun continuing to post here by yourself which you'll undoubtedly do.

All American Eagle says is 'I'm 13'
Tommy Hilfiger says 'This was on sale'

That jacket is pretty harmless and you could probably find something really similar at banana republic or jcrew that comes without the brand tagged on it

Its a 'sweater' at work, no one gives a fuck

m8 I know you don't have the sweater, I said it to get a rise out of you cause you outed yourself as a histrionic fag

Its not tacky, its not broke boy clothing and its not gay, don't worry. Its along the same lines as Gant, Ralph Lauren ect, just a little cheaper, still has a good rep, dw.

appreciated