Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

poor QC, retails for more than it should tho sales happen often, you could do a lot worse

pro tip ,there is none with levis

unbelievably terrible fits, fabrics, and construction.

Their vetements colab was kino

>try a few pairs of the same model jeans in the same size
>all fit differently
>modern Levi's®

This desu

The manchildren on here can't wear it because it requires a man's body, not a twink's.

Brand been around longer than we been alive. They are free from any fashion criticism.

(((LEVI'S)))

>underage
Back to /b/ faggot

There isn't i've been wearing levis since i got my first job and even before that, they are solid quality working jeans. i even recently had some of mine repaired at a local sewing shop thats how much i like my levi brand jeans.
Good jeans used to make solid coveralls to.

thank you for your service

Stop acting to fit in man.

ive never heard a reasonable middle of the line response ever before

What? i was never a soldier dickhead.

Inconsistent fit sizing, significantly less durable than they used to be. Just don't spend more than $40 on any pair from them and they're fine.

Best pills I've ever had

This

They can in all kinds of fits

And this

Kinda expensive outside of US, a pair of sanforized 501's retails around 100-120€ here, raw 501's are around 130€ and other cuts like the 510's are around 100-120€ aswell. But I like my pair of 501's alot, I got them tailored because I was a dumb fucking retard and picked the wrong size for them.

If you buy them in the U.S. the price is somewhat justified. The 511 used to be the go to jeans here and highly recommended for people who are just interested in fashion and want to get a slim fit.
I would only recommend their denim though, not anything else by them.

extremely overpriced outside the US

they stopped producing all the good models, almost everything is stretchy low rise crap. pre-2000 is god tier.

my fucking 512s attract lint, fur, and anything that will stick like a bitch
Anyone know a fix? Seriously considering splurging for another pair of tapered black jeans in better quality (any recs?)

My biggest gripe with Levi's is that you can get the same size and style and they'll fit differently.

I have a pair of 513s that are slimmer fitting than some 511s, despite 511s being the slimmer design. Also, I have some 513s that are the same sizes and one pair fits perfectly and the other is much bigger and baggier.

The secret with Levi's is to buy many pairs all at once, wear each for a day or so and find the ones that are true to their size, and return the rest. It's pure trial and error.

Yeah I've done this in the past. Buy like 4 pairs, try them all on and see what you like. There's enough variety in the sizing that at least one pair should fit you extremely well. If you can go to a store that's good too. There's an amazing jeans store in Berkeley called Slash that always has a ton of Levi's in stock and the salespeople really know their shit. Like half of my pants came from there.

That's because they are manufactured from different factories in the world. If you want a similar fit you should look to see where they were made at.

>

sizing

god damn ridiculous

+1
fuck Levi's it's overpriced and shrinks too much, u literally never know what your getting and it's not worth the hassle

>implying the price isn't raised in the first place to be able to sell at ""sale price'" to "bargain hunting" consumers

t. 165+ year old user

>he isnt an immortal ayylmao from jupiter

kek, earthling cucks

*blocks your path*

Lee jeans are Walmart tier and about as Veeky Forums as Wranglers.

>Clearly hasn't heard about Lee 101 and has drank the 501memekoolaid

bought a skinny jeans for 109€, fell on my ass, had to wash it and it completely lost it's form.

trying to return it in order to get a jean jacket. no more pants from levi's for me.

cheap monday did way better.

Speaking of jeans, which ones are the best, lads?

It's blue collar attire, wtf do you expect

wrangler is literally one of the only dependable jean brands left

Agree, nice price/quality ratio.

*blocks your path*

Yeah, can't see either Vintage Clothing or Made & Crafted after it's name.

LV&C has some interesting fits but everything makes you look like a 1920s coal miner.

Got a denim jacket made by them a few days ago, I love it so far.

I also would like to know. Going shopping soon. Also what type of jeans are the best Veeky Forums?

Just buy vintage levis, give them a hot wash, an iron and then get them tailored. Will fit perfect.

>wear work pants for years
>try jeans again, levi 501 in my size
>tight as a mofo around 22" thighs
>feels like pants will burst when I crouch
What did I do wrong? Do these look OK or should I return them? They're loose in the waist so any bigger and the crotch will bulge.

Maybe try one of their athletic cuts. Leaves more room in the thighs

those don't even look tight

just deal with it they'll stretch out

It's Jewish

please w2c jeans for anti semites

Nowhere

Kikes run global capitalism

I wore them around a bit, I can feel they stretched slightly but the outer seams looked like they're gonna burst. I don't know if my inseam is off too but they just feel real weird. Like limited mobility weird. Is that just how jeans are? I'm so used to baggy pants and none of my jeans properly fit me when I used to wear them.

lee is so gay lol

Return for 505 in same size. 505 is 501 with more thigh room and zipper. Don't sleep on 505. Their time is coming, Veeky Forums mark my words...