Last thread: Comfy Rules:
>post thinspo
>make america thin again
>stay hydrated

FAQ:
>pastebin.com/raw/k616ZXUw

Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/VmmYeLYN

Ask all your thinspo and weight-related questions here.

Please be kind to people and don't just call them a fatass or something - help them change it. It doesn't make you look worse if they also look good.

Feel free to post:
>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
>highest weight
>goal weight
>preferred method of losing weight
>aesthetic you're going for

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ImE5jhnOt8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=i6sXI-pP_q0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

120 lbs 5'8 ama

Alright so I'm not just fat, but I'm like fucking massive morbidly Obese fat. Used to be obsessed with counting calories and /fa and I absolutely loved it and lost like 30 pounds. Now I've gained those 30 pounds bad, plus another 10. How can I get back on track? Help pls

It must suck being that short.

Literally stop eating. By now I get about 500cals out of food during the day and another 1000cals drinking at night. It's way too easy.

>6'4
>170 lbs

I'm fine with my weight, I'm lanky as well so I like the aesthetic

I crave carbs like a mother fucker, sweets mostly. How to not break down and eat some garbage with added sugars?

Become a quadruple amputee spare-changing for Rupees in front of a 7-11 in New Delhi.

>tfw binged on fast food and alcohol all weekend

jdimsa

Bump cause skinny girls are hot

Put a link to the new thread in the old one when you make a new one. I'll do it for you this time.

Thanks for making a new one, not trying to be rewd.

Do you enjoy watching food while hungry (cooking shows, mukbang, etc.)? Do you find it soothing or does it make you want to eat more?

Yep. I like watch Food Wishes too. Today I'm going to make this:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ImE5jhnOt8
over some spaetzle.

Even long drawn out cooking like this recipe seems to keep me from snacking, and when I eat food I make I tend to eat less of it and enjoy it more. I dish up a small portion.

Now I'm back at dorms I can cook for myself and not worry about my mother fattening me up, losing weight already. Diet wise I'm averaging at less than 1500cal a day, I'm male, 6ft and also run 5km every other day. I could run more but my shins and knees hurt too much.

I'd really like to limit myself to 1000cal a day but I also need to study a fuck ton and I'd appreciate doing that without migraines.

Yeah, any tips for studying when cutting cals hard?

I'm 5"3 86lbs but I've binged on about 3000 calories the past 2 days what do?

I feel it user. Don't worry, if we eat clean and healthy we should be okay.

>528cal
>120g of protein
>all is good
>went for a run
>hungry as fuck out of nowehere

c'mon guys, it's supposed to be easy!

b12 supplements

I already take multivitamin

Jfc I cannot stop binging these past few days. I need a radical change in my mind.

/thinspo/, should I have a corn for dinner? Today's cals is 861, with that 80 calories it's ~941. Parents made boiled corn and don't let off me and it's pretty tempting. It's quite late too but I was forced to break my fast at 5pm anyway. But I didn't eat corn in years.
I mean if I don't salt or butter it it's fine right? It's just 80 cals right? And it has protein and potassum and shit.

That's the benefit. Working out means you get to eat more. Just consider how much calories you're burning in your session.

I'm scared that the 400cal nike+ says I've burned is actually much, much less, plus I have a 1200cal daily goal and I feel bad even reaching anything above 600

just sit the hunger out. tomorrow you can eat.

will do boss

This made me feel funny.

well in any case i ate the corn and it wasn't worth it but whatever

E-ew.

5'10 218 pounds
Highest weight was 230
Goal 190
Looking for a built look but not body builder or anything like that

My mom keeps yelling at me for looking "anemic" and saying that I need to eat more. What am I supposed to do? I understand that she's concerned since I was once (as a child) hospitalized for not eating and there's a history of eating disorders in my family, but I'm perfectly fine this time.

just binged and purged and got extremely shaky and numb,thought i was gonna die

This reminds me of when I was a chubby child and used to wear overly tight jeans because my mother was in denial that I wasn't rail thin like my other siblings.

Don't do it again! Also drink a lot of water for the rest of the day.

She's hot

Why do I find this .gif so hot

Do drink water but make sure you get some electrolytes in. Electrolyte imbalance is a huge problem in people who purge.

My electrolytes are off because of my meds so I take potassium pills & eat some salt and/or drink chicken broth, especially if I'm drinking a lot of water.

Are you pale? Getting enough carotenoids and having a tan can actually help you look "healthier". For tanning, just 5-7 minutes in a low intensity tanning bed is enough to give you some colour without it being obvious & without exposing you to too much UV light. It's still unhealthy though and if you have the type of skin tone that burns you might want to avoid tanning beds and use some bronzer and blush instead.

Wearing makeup also helps you with looking healthier. Most days I just do eyebrows and mascara and my chapstick is tinted.

I ate over my target calories and it's only 4pm :(
And I'm dizzy. Why am I still dizzy? Ugh.

can you even compete?

That outfit is cancer.

I'm pretty skelly right now but I've got some insane fat pads on my ass and stomach. My arms are super skinny but super jiggly as well

Working out has done nothing to help either issue. I eat clean, mostly vegan, no dairy, gluten or sugar

Is this a matter of having low T or something? Why have I stored so much fat in these areas when I could be considered unhealthily skinny as a whole

Do you have a bf/gf and are they thin? My gf is Korean and she's really thin. She exercises too much I think sometimes.

I'm still kind of tan from the summer, but I have very light and thin skin so you can see some veins in my face even with the tan. I will definitely take your advice on makeup though, and see if she stops giving me grief. Thanks.

I don't have one but wish I did. Or at least a friend who also does thinspo.
>tfw 80% of friends are overweight

Good luck! I had a very blonde friend whose mom thought she was really sick on days where she forgot to wear mascara lol

Do you do cardio or strength? Because if you reduce cardio and focus on strength training that should fix the problem.

what i have come to realize is that it doesn't matter if i eat clean. the only time i lose is when i starve/fast plus exercise. if i eat anything i just maintain the weight.

That is literally impossible. If you maintain a moderate deficit for long enough, you will lose weight eventually. For some people it just goes in increments. They might maintain for 2-3 weeks and then drop 5lbs in the span of a few days.

Reply with the amount of weight you lost in September. I'll start: 9.8 lbs/4.45kg.

this
when I started losing weight, nothing happened for about 3 weeks and I was getting really frustrated but I endured and lost about 2 kg in like 3-4 days and after that it went 1kg a week steadily since

don't buy it?

It's completely possible, because your metabolic rate goes down while restricting calories, but stays the same/goes up while fasting.

my heaviest was 310 pounds that I know if. Weight is down to 164 pounds now, and I'm trying to lose about another 15.

maybe i am just frustrated by the progress. i feel like restriction does nothing for me and i only ever see weight lost after fasting.

How much did Ewan McGregor weigh in Trainspotting?

about 4kg but that's a guess I had no means of weighting myself at the beginning

Most of the weight loss from fasting is from water retention.

Holy fuck dude nice.

thanks man. It took a few years, but I'm still going

5'11 123pounds, what are some Veeky Forums approved haircuts? have long hair atm

When I'm having a hard time and really craving unhealthy food I'll watch cooking videos on youtube or search for high res pics of it.

How did you do it?

>current stats: 6,3 180(I have a small frame), Male, 23
>200
>160
>Eating healthy, gym occasionally
>Aethstetic: Gray-man (As in nobody remembers him)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=i6sXI-pP_q0

jealous

>current stats: height, weight, gender, age
5'3, 115lbs, f, 22
>highest weight
>goal weight
100lbs
eat less, stay busy
tryin 2 cultivate a delicate french woman look

i recently got married ._. my husband is very athletic, but less fit than when we met. since i used 2 be fat tho i still think he is out of my league

i was back up to like 121lbs in august and last week was weighing in at 116 again so ... 5lbs, pretty sad imo but i wasn't counting calories either so it could be worse

congrats user! we're all gonna make it

Beautiful girl in your pic. Any idea who it is?

Oh nevermind, got it through reverse search. Teresa Oman.

Married at 22? I'm such a loser.

My feelings are reversed. I would kill myself if I got married at 22.

I think it would have been the best time if you wanted to raise a family. A few years, then kids, still be young enough as they get older.

ew lol we're definitely not having kids
>ruining the body you worked so hard for
>2017

No my bf is more Veeky Forums than anything. I worry about him sometimes since I know its compensation since hes kinda insecure about his height. But his insistance on being fit does make it easy to eat healthy, he's very much into healthy food. We also have similar taste in fashion so it works out well.

yeeeeeeeah getting married under 27 sounds like a fuck tard move

Ah, well, then you're just retarded for getting married period. Unless he's rich and you're a gold digger.

u sound sad

I want to date women 21 - 25 if I’m in 30s

are you white?

Your body is going to get ruined anyway

True. After ~24 women should just jump off a bridge.

if they aren't raising a family that's true.

I thought it was 26

>hardest part of fasting is not drinking
I just wanted to stop being fat, not face my demons

Am I too thin?

yea a bit

it was before sleep but i've been in a 'i won't do it again' cycle for maybe a year now
will do get some electrolytes

>5'8
>127.4 cw (lbs)
>123.1 lw
>120~ gw
>141 hw
think I ate at maintenance today, if I gained I'm gonna be quite annoyed
any tips for ignoring hunger when you're not distracted?
normally i eat twice every a day, once at 8pm and once at 12am, but that's when I'm mixing between gw2 and whatever it is I'm watching or reading
today I did schoolwork for 9 hours and i ate twice during that and twice afterwards because I was looking for any kind of break I could get

in other news does anyone else get the urge to go significantly below their goal weight just to see what it would look like? i love playing with my bones but i know with my ribcage it's pretty easy to start looking gross

Starting my fast today, wish me good luck

How about you quit being a bitter asshole.

This is Veeky Forums not /r9k/. Certain anons should fuck off to their containment board.

Losing weight and facing your demons are pretty much the same thing.

how to achieve

>current stats
157cm/5'2, 51.4kg/113lbs, f, 18
>highest weight
54kg/114lbs
>goal weight
40kg/88lbs
Staying under 800kcal
I just wanna look good in clothes

I can't stop binging for some reason, not even setting a reward present is working for me...

it's a trap

I think we have a similar build. I'm an inch taller and 115lb and my thighs are also firmly glued together

Is there really anything I can do if I'm skinny as fuck but my face still looks fat? (chubby cheeks, undefined jaw, slightly bulbous nose)

I had a girlfriend throughout high school who was absolutely obsessed with her weight. She was very, very thin, used to purge, was anorexic, etc. It made our relationship hell. We nearly killed each other because of our mental problems.

I can relate. Surgery? I try to stay very hydrated and cut down on salt and alcohol, that usually helps.

What are your mental problems?