I'm 6'2" 210 lbs and built similar to pic related...

I'm 6'2" 210 lbs and built similar to pic related. I only see skinny people posting here and would look ridiculous in the same clothes. How should I dress?

If you're in good shape and attractive, just wear shorts and tanks and you'll be fine. Fashion is for insecure skellies and people who are too pretentious to wear what everyone else is.

Like a big guy

He wasn't even a big guy though. He's a manlet

In 3" heels and with movie magic he's a big guy

like the late great steve mcqueen. look it up.

classic americana. you can be sure your clothes will still be in style years after so you can splurge on them.

bought one of these in the thrift the other day. real suede and shearling from the 70s. made in sweden.

felt like a big guy when i looked in the mirror.

Isn't Vin Diesel 6 feet. No giant but absolutely taller than average.

This site is a joke when it comes to masculinity and male attractiveness. All of Veeky Forums and a few other places online. People are hell bent on moving goal posts in an attempt to shit on other people and make excuses for themselves and their failures. It was never funny when it was suppose to be a joke. It's pathetic, I wish these people would go away.

As far as the big guy joke went we were talking about Bane, who was played by a 5'9 actor who through wearing heels and perspective trickery was made to look like he's 6'2+

Also Vin Diesel is just under 6', which is exactly spot on average for a white guy, maybe slightly above average as he's mixed.

Full rick

Vin wears a similar coat in his triple x movies.

Fair, hence the salty comment

Tell me about the thrift store shopper. Why does he wear the coat?

There are rumours he wants to look like Tom Hardy in Dunkirk. Another movie in which the actor who played Bane wears a mask and a shearling jacket and crashlands a plane and survives it.

BIG GUYS

W2c?

It's a reproduction of the jacket Bane wears in the movie, the image is from an ebay ad. Just do a reverse image search of you want the exact model, there's a ton of options out there. Unfortunately probably of fairly mediocre quality as film reproductions tend to be

>vin diesel goes to the player haters ball

lel

Bane posting has been going on for two years

That's a big timeframe

for you