Will I look autistic if I wear bluetooth headphones over a beanie in winter? I have a fit build if that matters...

Will I look autistic if I wear bluetooth headphones over a beanie in winter? I have a fit build if that matters, first time posting here.

yes

Wearing headphones in public looks weird, doesn't matter if you're wearing a beanie. You're out in public wearing a big electronic device on your head that blocks external sound and puts you in your own world even though you're surrounded with people. Yes, it does look autistic.

ok hold on does everyone agree with this statement because fuck

I see quite many people listing to headphones in public transport especially during commuting hours. Generally non-autistic looking people.

>Will I look autistic if wear a beanie

Yes

It had to be those tiny earbuds connected to your phone, preferably IPhone earbuds. Otherwise you're gonna look like one of "Those people"

nah, full size headphones too. Blocks off the bus or subway sounds. Might just be that I live in a nordic country so everyone is bit of a sperg anyway

No, wearing headphones in public is pretty normal. Just don't wear open-back headphones or keep the volume really loud cause then you're an asshole.

This has to be one if the stupidest comment ever

Your reply? Yes.

Depends on where you live. I'm guessing you live somewhere that's cold enough to warrent wearing a beanie so fuck it, go for it.

You guys in middle school or something?
(inb4 "I know you are but what am I?")

>preferably IPhone earbuds
fucking lmao
ya how dare someone want something non-apple

its fucking fine. i feel dorky wearing headphones in public (earbuds are ok obviously) but if you want to, go for it.

would help giving you advice if you posted a pic though

What’s wrong with not wanting to talk to people?

It's one of the few things that my normie friends will openly look down upon, because even they, who are far from being audiophiles, will notice the beanie completely beats the purpose of the headphones.

To put it simply get a pair of good in-ears and wear them under the beanie on the cold days and wear your regular phones on the days you don't need the hat.

What are some good under $100 in-ear earphones? I like to listen to a lot of hippity hop so Id like the range to be good. A lot of headphones stay in the midrange which I hate

I'm sure /g/ would be much more competent at giving advice on this matter, so try asking in their /hpg/ or if you want to go cheap, /csg/ threads.

your music sucks anyway. why even waste your time like that?

come on, at least start at sub $1000

>I have a fit build if that matters

Where tf do you live?

If I go outside right now, pretty much 100% of people under the age of 40 and not currently talking to someone will be wearing headphones of some description.

sennheiser has some pretty ok mid/low tier in-ears on amazon, they have "bass-boosted" ones also

>following the example of anyone who takes public transportation
Do you also mimic the study habits of CC students?

why does someone's wealth matter?

Because it's usually the result of poor life decisions

yes

except most young adults have had little ability to change that from themselves, even people who are in their early/mid 20's have only had a few years to really change their socioeconomic status, most of their life, to one degree or another, have been decided from them by parents at that point
have you ever wondered why working class families have children, only for them to not be in a much better position themselves?
the economic class system in western societies have a tendency to perpetuate their current social class
although it's better than a lot of the world, social mobility is pretty rigid in a lot of the west and people have very little room to move upwards, as lower classes are a necessity to perpetuate the current economic systems we have in place (firms need a lot more temps, low wage workers than high wage administrators, executives, owners etc)
people aren't exclusively a product of their class or material conditions, and there definitely are exceptions, but the fact that pull-yourself-up-by-your-bootstraps scenario is such a novelty in our society implies the absence of social mobility within the majority
people who see their parents working low/mid tier jobs will most likely grow up to see their parent's career pathways as normal and will therefore often perpetuate this lifestyle, it's rarely an individual's laziness that stops them from going somewhere m8

t. Flyover resident

You can buy a beanie with built in speakers so that it doesn't ruin your look.

you obviously have never been on public transport, a lot of people on the bus wear headphones of some description most of the time they'll just be cheap in-ear headphones that came with the phone but there's always one or two people with over or on ear headphones