What's the male equivalent of this look?

What's the male equivalent of this look?

Dressing like a colossal faggot

Look at this painted white showing off her toes like it's no big deal.
She knows what she's doing the little tramp

that mexican-esque manlet femboy from the iconic Veeky Forums meetup

Korean prettyboi

Just copy the look.

Off white t shirt, denim jacket, darker shorts or chinos.

Not hard m8

this

a faggot?

he has a name, assholes

>"What's the male equivalent of this look?"
>Posts cute clothes for cute guys

I don't understand.

1 is 14 or something, what the fuck. i don't believe in that alex jones "water bottles fuck with your testosterone/estrogen" but what the hell is going on there

2 would be alright if he wore socks and din't make such a dumb face

3 looks like gay eric trump

4 isn't that bad, I wouldn't be thrown off if I saw him on the street

5 is the lankiest motherfucker. tip: don't wear a wide collared t-shirt if you have a giraffe neck.

6 is probably a rich kid who tried to get into high fashion but ends up looking like he bought his stuff from that black mannequin site

7 looks like an elementary school shooter

It's called Twee.

Googled twee, so very confused

Is this the cast of the new final fantasy?

Do you mean what is the female equivalent of that?

That looks unisex to me

The one that made this image is even worse than the people in it. Brevity is wit you sperglord

the cuck from 500 Days of Summer-core

Thinkin the same thing. Whoever shopped roof into the meetup is a genius though.

That looks nothing like pic related what are you on

Yeah, my first thought was that we were talking style/subculture too. I guess most posters think OP meant men's section equivalent. I mean... different cut cardigan, white shirt, pants I guess, and kinda elaborate but not formal shoes. Why would anyone make a thread to literally just "what they're wearing but in a men's cut" the fit?

My take is a grown out How Youth cut with an off-white button-up, vaguely militaristic warm/neutral brown casual jacket, brown pants that look like they should be overalls and have a patched knee but don't and aren't, paired with actually nice footwear that aren't combat boots and also don't look way to fancy fit the fit.

Some of these guys don't look bad. If they were photographed alone instead of in these terrible group photos they'd be fine.

2,4,and 6 Don't have bad outfits on. They just all look like shit together. It doesn't help that they're all deathly pale and ill looking.

I'm a guy and I wear pretty much the same fit

that's the joke of it though. you can disagree with the choice, but it's definitely intentional

Tweed jacket and cords tb h

Prob like a, brown jacket and green cords

>female wears feminine clothes
>male wants to wear them too

Go right ahead but get ready to be called a faggot (which you are)