Final Verdict?

Final Verdict?

Lots of trash but some of it is okay for the price and a cheap way to buy into trends right before they die.

Below Mediocre, okay if you're new.
Should never build a wardrobe out of it.

Cheap, stylish, student

they have a couple good jackets
rest is complete garbage

Fast fashion kooks wearing no show socks and nigger zippered pantaloons that have been bleached a waste of material and are just going to end up in a land fill in 2 months time

Occasionally good items with up-to-date style.

Generally poor quality regardless of style.

Just like every other brand.

>Just like every other *fast fashion* brand
Here, I corrected it for you

Good basics, the quality isn't even that bad to me. I've bought pieces from H&M that have lasted years and pieces from Acne that started tearing apart in a couple days.

H&M is like the golden standard of garbage quality, if you buy something and the quality is comparable to H&M, never buy the brand again, you deserve better.

Everyone my age (24) in Paris wears loads and loads of this. Such turd quality but Parisians still manage to look good wearing it. Fuckers.

everything i've bought from here either shrunk/developed a totally different texture/got these weird stains that will not come out after one cycle in the wash. i always wash on cold and the delicate cycle with new clothes, literally no other brand i've bought has done this besides H&M

who keeps making these threads?

They were good for a time, but kinda been slowing down in terms of variety/cool shit lately.

Guilty

Shit quality, shit fashion in general desu.
t. guy
Their clothes for women isn't so bad though

I bought a couple basics from the clearance section there (camisoles, long sleeve undershirts, etc). Found a cute butterfly sweater there for $7 two years ago and I still wear it on the DL.
I never wear their shit out unless it's underneath my normal clothes.
>Final verdict: Not effay.

Good for basic pants and tees

A class act.

And yall still say looks don't matter.

uniqlo > h&m

Favourite hoodie tier.

Also:
Why they stop selling my favourite hoodie? tier

only buy t shirts, sweatshirts, bombers and maybe chinos.
dont buy jeans, shoes, parkas.

fuckin dickheads never have what I want when I go in

Idk what you people do in your clothes but my H&M stuff isn't that bad. I have chinos, jeans, blazers and a pea coat that have been holding up for years. Even then they don't tear, they just start losing their color. Hint: most clothes fade.

Their tees are garbage, but then they're dirtcheap. I replace the ones that went to shit every month and it makes no difference in my budget.

I used to buy my t-shirts from them, but the last time I went in I just wasn't feeling it and had the nagging feeling that I deserved better and should just spend the extra couple of bucks for better quality, so I left and probably won't buy from them ever again.

Smh buying new tees every month instead of a tee that'll last you 15 years

ugly clothes made up of cheap materials

This. People who shop there should be shot

Who says that? French people look about 500% better than your standard Anglo fattie.

Damn I'm jelly. I wish I could be 16 again.

No tee will last you 15 years.

>No tee will last you 15 years.
This user was obviously wrong but tees can easily last for a bit of time if you rotate a bit and don't buy shit-tier ones. On the long run, middle-end tees that you only have to renew after a few years will cost you less and look a lot better than low-end h&m shit that gets rekt after a few monthes.