Im done. Fashion is dead

Im done. Fashion is dead.

I see nothing wrong with this.

>actually being surprised by this
jesus christ what a pleb
look at the positive side though the fashion is better without you

Moschino's done worse.

Looks like I’m breaking my crocs out again. Thank you based Demna

My gf was wearing crocs with croc charms at a hip dance music festival I was at and people were fucking loving them I'm not surprised they're coming back. Sidenote, she wasn't trying to do some fashiony thing they were just practical and the croc charms had been on there since she was a kid still.

>Sidenote, she wasn't trying to do some fashiony thing they were just practical and the croc charms had been on there since she was a kid still.

>Fashion is dead because something I don't like is being brought back

>brought back

They were never "in" to begin with. Fashion may not be "dead" but its current state leaves a lot to be desired. There isn't as much a focus on luxury through craftsmanship and tailoring as there once was. To the contrary. The current state of fashion is becoming increasingly cheesy, the focus now being how instagram-able your brand can be. This is leading to designers literally seeing who can out-meme who.

Fashion is literally internet memes now. Pic related is an actual recent Gucci ad.

>There isn't as much a focus on luxury through craftsmanship and tailoring as there once was.
>I have literally no idea what I'm talking about

Demna is a mess

>fashion is dead because an avant-garde brand releases a pair of not-to-really-be-worn, purposely ugly "shoes" that belong in an art gallery more than they do on someone's feet

sure, because Rick Owens' gigantic cloud-looking dresses will be worn in the streets too

>becomes creative director of old-established fashion house
>makes Vetements out of it
Honestly I can't even differenciate between Balenciage and Vetemetns by now. Raf at least never puts his own mainline into other projects and stays within their style.

Because Raf is a more talented designer.

What do you expect from someone who made a name for himself by copying 80s-90s Margiela?

of course he is. Raf actually invented velcro sneakers.

what's that gif meant to mean?

Crocs were really popular a few years ago, I don't know where you live but there's a reason they're so well known.

>The current state of fashion is becoming increasingly cheesy, the focus now being how instagram-able your brand can be. This is leading to designers literally seeing who can out-meme who.

This is agreeable though they may be becoming cornier etc. they have to in order to keep up with the times and the main audience of their products, though the ad is retarded, a brand's gotta cater to the millennials and gen-z, pc culture and they're doing a pretty good job at it if we're being honest

>invented velcro sneakers
He didn't though. Velcros are actually quite old. He made them cool again though. And I think Lanvin and Raf were the two who made sneakers "premium shoes" back in 2007, clearing a road for our favorite cuck-shoes CPs.

literally everything in your post is wrong

Who do you think invented velcro? Raf Simons

wow your girlfriend sounds so cool