Phone

What's the most Veeky Forums phone out there.
Going to get a new one soon and want to know you guys think.

Not thinking of stupidly overpriced crap like vertu and that stuff.

Galaxy's with that beautiful glass back. Thing is they have a glass back, so it's also a negative.

iphone SE, 6 and the one you posted. If you want Android, mid-high end Sony, Huawei and Xiaomi phones. Avoid koreans, they're lagging behind and haven't been Veeky Forums for a few years now.

The Sony Xperia Z line has always been Veeky Forums as fuck

Unfortunately the recent models haven't been that great from a technology standpoint

Sony Xperia
Blackberry Priv, Keyone

The most Veeky Forums phone is whatever /g/ likes the best. Just like thinkpads will forever be the most Veeky Forums laptop.

threads like this are some of the most autistic part of fa

I like my golden galaxy note 5.

oneplus 5

Any response besides "iPhone" is incorrect

Go back to MFA or wherever you came from. If you don't own an iPhone you don't belong on Veeky Forums and chances are all you use your phone for is emulating video games. Grow the fuck up.

got myself the Hauwei Honour 5x, pretty decent

Also is the Casio F91 still alright for a basic watch?

the watch still functions the same as last week, so yes

this desu

I dont know much about watches, but I remember the F91 was mentioned a long time ago.

Actually, the only negative I have about the sony lines is their low-light performance, other than that they are amazing phones.

the f91w is a pretty good watch all around, is subtle enough that it's great for neutral tone-aesthetic, and it rarely sticks out

>tfw still on iphone5s

I prefer the xiaomi version

aka the most Veeky Forums phone

who the fuck cares about phones?

the only fashionable modern phones are iphones
you could pull off having pic related though

me too, thinking of switching to Xperia XZ1 compact

iphone se

small and pratical

This

What are some effay phone cases?

Can confirm.
Bitches LOVE flip phones.

no case is always the most effay

this

cases are for poor people

top tier otterbox

/thread

Nerd

I have the Z5 Premium and a friend of mine has the Z5 Compact. They both have overheating issues, poor battery performance (especially mine) and shitty camera software that doesn't take in focus pictures a lot of the time, and with poor colour correction.

I had the original Z which was amazing, and from what I hear the recent models have less issues than the Z5, but they're still not the best phones around

huawei p10 god tier

Have a grey honor 5x and bought a gold 6x two days ago. I really like the design of the Honor 8 too but I hate spending my money on phones

gonna buy an iphone se, which color to pick Veeky Forums?

I've tried using bezel-less phones and it just feels weird to me. I'd rather like it when I know where shit ends and starts. Is it just me?

The z3 was the standout best phone of the entire line. It did exactly what the original z wanted to do but better. It had a significant hardware upgrade and similar battery life. The z5 was a flop. It had a shirty battery life and the original processor (snapdragon 810 first gen I believe) were prone to over heating. I loved the z3 but those phones absolutely cost way more than they should have. The z5 wasn't even the best phone when it came out but its price tag acted like it. The worst problem about those phone and the tablets was the entire front screen was fused together, LCD display, digitizer and glass. A single crack killed the phone. If you got it repaired your phone is no longer water proof.
In all, not worth it.

Tbf Sony has a great warranty, at least in Europe. Broke my phone twice, they replaced it both times, even sent me the box to send it in in so I wouldn't have to paybfor postage or even buy a box. Also reset the warranty both times so I still have well over a year of warranty left almost two years after purchasing the phone.

Just 5 brick

Jealous. I'm in Canada so I instead get to just eat a dick. I had a coverage plan that they said gave me two free replacements but when I went to use one they said there was a 50 dollar service fee and when I finally got the replacement it was a refurbished model (so not waterproof) and the back was coming off. Turns out they didn't replace the attena either so it didn't even fucking work. When I called them they wanted to replace it for another 50

huawei makes some Veeky Forums phones
wait for the mate 10

Yeah from what I read on /g/ when I bought the phone is that Sony has absolutely terrible customer service and warranties in Canada and the US. It's always been great in Europe in my experience, a friend of mine had purchased one of those extended warranties and had his Z3c repaired twice and replaced once for free even though he had damaged it which wouldn't be covered by most warranties.

Maybe the japs just have some leftover WW2 anger / loyalties

>Maybe the japs just have some leftover WW2 anger / loyalties
Kek. I'm max jell of you eurofolk. Your plans are also cheap as Fuck. At the time for my z3 was 85 a month for 2gb data

HTC M8 still the most beautiful phone ever made

>85 a month for 2gb data

That's crazy expensive. Probably due to the cost of building and maintaining a mobile network in a country with super low population density. European plans vary, e.g. in Germany you'd pay like 15€ for 2GB with many providers (well, without the phone ofc), in Italy you'd get 15+GB for the same price, and not too long ago I had a UK card with unlimited Internet for £15. Unfortunately that's not a thing anymore

On the plus side, you do have a lot more land and free space in Canada, it's way too densely populated over here

>android
>Veeky Forums

>tfw iphone 5

DONT SUPPORT THE GREEN BUBBLE STRUGGLE

Android gives you full control over the appearance of your phone, so you could make it as Veeky Forums as you want to.

home button and OS are hideous

>Probably due to the cost of building and maintaining a mobile network in a country with super low population density.
Nope, that was all subsidized by the government or outright paid for by tax payers. "The big three" companies just pay for bandwidth usage on the towers and some maintenance. It's ridiculous but a cable company here in one province was giving higher bonuses to their ceo and his family then companies like at&t in the states. Those are some absurd plans my dude, I would happily pay those fees. There's a start up here that charges 45 beaver pelts for 4gb a month but they don't charge for extra data just throttle it, so in effect unlimited.
The space here is a nice perk. It's always interesting to visit family in Holland and hear about traveling to the various provinces there and their travel times when for me its either 3 hours from my major city to the next or ~10-12 hours by car in either other direction.

Clothing gives you full control over the appearance of your body, so you could make it as Veeky Forums as you want to.
Now lets go to waywt

>not going into hidden identity mode

IPhone, BlackBerry or Sony but all three succccc in the tech side

You'll be much happier picking a phone based on it's functionality than based on whether or not it's "effay"

I hate physical keyboards but love the look of this.

Le eco le pro 3 golden

>le

le back 2 leddit you go

w2c cool jap flip phone that looks kinda flashy

>Android
>physical keyboard

BB finally getting its shit together.

The One Plus X is simple and minimal phone with glass on both sides,like the iphone 4(best iphone) but with rounded edges.
The Amoled display is is so dark that you cant really tell the borders of the display when black.
This can help for pretty aesthetic homescreen looks!

obviously

S8 easily.

A lot of others that claim to be/or are described as "bezel-less" don't look all that bezel-less to me.

cant stand the edge screen shit, but loogs good

this

>If you don't own an iPhone you don't belong on Veeky Forums
Stupidest thing that I've read all year.

lmao, fucking americans