post what you got

I thought graphic t shirts wee a big no no

why would graphic shirts be a no no

kendall jenner fuck off

>look at me i read books

Modesty is sexy.
T. Straight guy

the sticky is out of date

I don't understand/feel alienated by the way female fashion these days seems to revolve around looking like.....a boring slob. I like the look of Victorian era lingerie, 60s mod girls (particularly hair and makeup), the classic vintage Dior silhouette, anything with exaggerated femininity.

But I can't do anything about it without looking like I'm wearing a costume. ugh

We dudes don't get it either. I'm not joking when I say that amish women are more attractive than this crap.

I don't particularly care what "you dudes" think because "you dudes" are the reason women are dressing like shit these days in the first place, but thanks for your input ig.

Not only female fashion, male fashion too imo

I would disagree that current female fashion is boring or slobbish. I find it to be aesthetically pleasing and expressive of what I want to project. But to be fair I like the stoner/hipster/grungy look on men and women. I'm not into dressing in restricting clothes that society once viewed as necessary to being feminine. I think people are realizing more and more that girls can dress in a way that used to be considered stereotypically masculine and still look... feminine. The style you're talking about is antiquated and symbolic of gender roles society used to enforce to the extreme (and I'm not even a feminist- but you have to admit women were heavily pressured to dress that way). If you do want to still dress like that by all means do so, but making fun of women for dressing how they want is annoying.

No, I totally absolutely agree with you about how the style I admire is really heavily associated with a negative and outdated mentality. I shouldn't have shit on girls who are dressing how they want for the sake of making a point, I got carried away with my frustration. Thanks for this

No worries. It's understandable to feel alienated when the style you like isn't given much prominence in society at the current time. But if those are the type of clothes you want to wear you totally should! I don't think it's even that uncommon for women to dress in a way that's feminine, although it may be far less common than it used to be. If I saw girl on the street dressed in the way the picture you posted showed I would think it's really cool that she's doing her own thing, and I can definitely appreciate the look to some degree. To each their own.

fucking blasted

.....wut?

samefag?

w2c top jacket thing

it's a very famous poem - the author's only published work

women belong on reddit

lol 2 people actually having an understanding and reasonable conversation looks like a samefag to you guys

I really like basically the entire wardrobe of Scarlett Johanssen from Lost in Translation

clean, comfy prep but not schoolgirl prep, minimalist colors, sweater vests, pencil skirts, etc

any similar style inspo/brands?

>exaggerated femininity.

you mean weird as fuck?

wow you really got her you fucking nobody

Maybe you should try /cgl/ ?

word

I read a kike book for a kike attention whore

I wonder if she has read Howl or knows Ginsberg is a pedo sympathizer

lol

>Coachella dresscode
they look like a fucking bimbo if they walk around with these. Even in stockholm

O R E G O N
R
E
G
O
N

Yo, effay, I have no idea what to do with my hair, it's been just growing naturally for the past couple months and it looks terrible.

try for a wider skirt, make sure it's at least as wide as your shoulder. Also hopefulyl higher waisted, but maybe it's just the angle on the first image.

this is not a girl.

cute hair tho

>that makeup

an ugly ass tranny hon and some insta art hoe thot. if this inspires you i would seriously reconsider what i am doing with my life.

My thoughts exactly.

I'm drawn to these slim cut suits in eccentric patterns but I'm not sure how easy it is to pull off irl.

dayummmm

I fucking love this

>tfw currently dating an art hoe

feels nice man

starwars backpack and she can even CODE! what a smart and nerdy girl

don't have words for how bad this is

*fans self* dayum

who tf you tryna fool?

very extremely impossibly hard.
but still fun if you try. don't give up!

she had to do it to em

If I were a girl I'd be that bitch to wear exclusively free people. Because thats what I want my girl to wear.

an actual female would never repost some shitty 2011 laggard-core infograph like this

Well actually it's gay men, but good job being a girl on the internet ig

Get a really good tailor cause you can't pull that kinda thing off the shelf. Find one that can show you colours and patterns that work with you the best, and of course for the cuts themselves.

You wanna know what's good about these fits?
She's skinny.

Threads needs more Nao
Please post all your Nao's

I got mostly older Nao

who is this and where do i follow her

wao.nao on insta, what few fits she posts nowadays are more technical/risky

Champion

/////////i'm wet................

Fem women are good.

>Literall works out, EVERY DAY, knows agriculture
>Healthy, almost no diseases
>Northwestern european genes
>Knows how to do everything in a house, even build one
>Eats bio, knows how to cook
>Doesn't wear toxic clothes made in sweatshop factories, makes her own
>Dresses modestly
>Doesn't apply cancer inducing make-up, nail paint, fake tans
>No STDs, she only makes love with the man she marries
>Had 2 parents growing up, loves them
>Tight knit family, knows all her cousins, aunts, uncles and distant relatives
>Christian, likes to help people
>Isn't brainwashed by mainstream culture
>Wants to have a real education, not B.A. piece of shit
>Knows what a man should be and how to be a woman
>Doesn't waste her time on social media, has better things to do
>Wants to have a family, children
Amish women are pefect human beings.

To think that, excluding the last 80 years, all women were like that, is sad.

2/3 of these fits suck.

I wear free people! they have great clothes