Cop or not thread

Gold or silver boys?

OG Black rubber strap you fucking cuck

dude you are epic

Go with black, gf got me silver and I looking at it now it seems tacky

Exactly, plus the gold and silver straps tend to pull my armhairs and break easier.

what's wrong with the other thread ya cunt?

Have the exact problem, can't imagine it's rare problem at all unless your hairless. Stopped wearing it because it nipped my hairs so often

neither unless you are asian or black

neither, this meme watch is done.
too many kids wearing it

did you really create a new thread just to post your pic?

>this

I have a silver one in the mail.

Get this one. Best one

sauce?

step aside everyone

fuck I want

just get it re-banded, looks good on leather.

its an antique USSR watch. good luck getting your hands on one, especially one that works

>having armhair
get both and black, they're like $20 ea. how poor are you lmao

Honestly get both

best watch

How are metal watches tacky? It's like, the default form of a watch almost.

The arm hair pulling sucks at first but eventually it just stops. No idea why though; it's not like I have any less arm hair underneath my watch now than I used to.

I can confirm this because I wear this watch and I would not knowingly make a decent fashion choice.

Stop buying shitters you cunts

i have the black f-91w bought originally for work so i dont beat up my other watches but i found myself wearing it the most out of all my watches because it fits under sleeves and is functional without being big and i never have to worry about breaking it

I got one of mine rebanded after the clasp broke but I honestly think it looked kind of "off" because of the mixed style but it didn't draw as much attention as the metal strap does

yeah mines been fucking up on time keeping recently