a few years

5+ maybe

in about 40 months
complete death in about 60 months

Anyone know where to buy a Colgate tee

>implying it was ever relevant

>Colgate
pleb

Not really a fan of supreme but I'm tentatively curious about the Akira collab they just announced and I won't be able to cop without a bot anyways

It's honestly not that hard with autofill

Yeah but it's gonna be hyped as fuck with weeaboos crawling all over it.
I have no experience with Supreme drops. Is the app alright, or is autofill+chrome better?

i use fillr. works really well tbqh

autofill + chrome, I've always got what I wanted through it

Never unless they start mass producing.

Either way box logos and other rare pieces will always be valuable.

>implying anyone cares about Supreme past 2013

It's hard to judge if you need bots this season as there's really only been one or two things each week that are hyped and it's usually dumb shit like the hair clippers or whatever. The major things this season will be the box logo hoody obviously but the TNF collab and Akira collabs. I've been fine with just the chrome autofill plugin each time, only taken L's when the server has fucked up which is happening more and more now.

Tfw too poor for supreme X akira collab

Collab tshirts are usually around $40/45 which is doable for most people. If they do something like the Pill Jacket then expect that to be like $300 and also insanely hyped.

>supreme
>relevant
pick one

Even if you don't like supreme this is just objectively wrong lol

like everything they release sells out instantly and has a good amount of resell to it to yea they're pretty relevant

stone island collection is looking good aswell

Does anyone know at what time they put shit on stone island online shop?

Restocks app works great too

>doesn't understand the meaning of relevancy but decides to post something wrong anyway

haha we're only acting retarded lmao amirite guys?

Not known yet desu

not sure about the stoney store but its coming out this thursday at supreme stores. but im gonna save my money for the akira collab desu