Is Patagonia Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

patagonia.com/corporate-responsibility.html
wornwear.patagonia.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

I like some pieces, but I am at uni and the people who wear it are usually the biggest tools. It's like North Face for pretentious cunts.

leave my patagonia alone

$27 for a hat
uhhhh
who do you think i am?

they're alright

a bit overplayed on wypipo

Veeky Forums but also fratcore as fuck

The Patagonia tee is ridiculously played out but the general brand is kinda cool

They make some nice backpackgs/slingbags

Where is patagonia made?

Chinkshit countries? Seems like a hard pass to me if so.

Generally Vietnam, at least the only two things I own from there are made there.

really depends on how you wear it but they have really great pieces that are extremely practical for weather and the outdoors in general

If you're going utilitarian, sure. But not more Veeky Forums than most other outdoors brands - unless you want to use it for streetwear, a trend I don't fully comprehend.

Is Fjallraven Veeky Forums?

I like their business model (sustainability)
I also like the designs of their synchilla snap-t pull-overs

Yes, the best post-prep brand imo

Very great shorts

the quality has really gone down the shitter

Slow and heavy clothing designed for the inner woods of Sweden

Not really. You could probably incorporate some pieces here and there, but their all-over products are purely functional over style

You can't let how other people wear the brand ruin it for you. I sure as hell don't

>The Patagonia tee is ridiculously played out but the general brand is kinda cool

Played out is such a cop out term also who cares if a lot of people wear whatever tee you are talking about.

>I like their business model (sustainability)

Strong this. Have you listened to the podcast interview of Yvon Chouinard (Founder of Patagonia) on How We Built this? After listening to his interview it changed the way I purchased clothes.

I don't think you know what prep is. Just because a bunch of people from Upper Middle Class homes wear those colorful vests or pullover sweaters it doesn't mean its a "prep" brand. J. Press is a prep brand.

do you recommend any specific shorts?

What makes you say that? I'm genuinely curious.

patagonia.com/corporate-responsibility.html

don't be an asshole

>do you recommend any specific shorts?
I like the 5" baggies for hiking

>do you recommend any specific shorts?
Patagonia Men's Baggies are the ultimate summer shorts (year round for us Floridians

Is that the 13 year-old nerd dressed by his mum look?

wornwear.patagonia.com/

Yes.

Greenland no1 jacket yes, especially if you get the special edition with leather accents

thanks lads

I rarely see people wearing Patagonia, where you guys from?

are you actively looking for people wearing Patagonia? lol

Question is where do you live? Its popular in big cities but also popular in Upper Middle Class neighborhoods.

Penisgonia = A poorfags NOAH

How many times are you going to shill that fucking podcast? I've seen you say this multiple times.

It's NPR, it doesn't need more shilling.

Also you might want to size down, I got mine in my usual size and they flare out a lot and the waist is kinda loose

DOPE!

it definitely would be without that awful branding.
its frat/prep-core. very normie, but they are pretty nice material I have to say

NYC, its pretty popular amongst middle class and upper middle class Asians and Whites.