Veeky Forums Finance/economics discussion Telegram group

telegram.me/joinchat/DYBbQgidp2iS3YZHOwctSg

Come join us on telegram! Everyone interested in productive discussion welcome!

Coiners and MGT fags stay out!
Join if you are interested in actual investing and valuation techniques.

bump

>phone number

pass

make a discord and ill consider

oh come on, we're friendly

im happy to join a group like this but i want to avoid linking my phone number to this

Nobody can see your phone # m8. Its just for telegram so you can login when you change phones

telegram is a new and unproven service. just because they give some lip service to privacy and security concerns doesn't mean there's any substance to it.

why not just have discussions on Veeky Forums ?

Veeky Forums have a chem chat and it gets deeper into anything we couldbe done there. Same here.

Bump

Bump

Here's a bump for your thread, OP. I'm downloading telegram right now.

just get it on your phone m8

When I said "I'm downloading telegram right now" I meant "I'm downloading the telegram app on my phone right now"

someone post a screenshot of example of discussion that goes on in the group

Arguing with a day trading autist

I got banned for saying that there are companies that exist that use technical analysis.

Meanwhile Veeky Forums has a discord with over 50 users.

>etf kids
Never once

link discord

doesn't seem promising senpai not sure if i want to bother getting on telegram for this

anyone in the group who actually invests/works in finance?

>Billion dollar companies that day trade all day
You are a retard m8. Now stop being butthurt and open up your little daytrading group

>anyone in the group who actually invests/works in finance?

Yeah 4-5 people so far

Chris, go whine somewhere else. You were literally the only active person in the entire telegram group who was not contributing to discussion. If you wanna throw bantz around all day, stay on Veeky Forums

>4-5 people so far
I see Veeky Forums roleplaying isn't limited to the board.

Out of 12 people that's not bad

Besides it's a friendly chat, it's not required to hold an MBA or other professional designation to join...

It's great. Statistically impossible and humorous that you believe them, but great nonetheless.

Edgelords pls dont join

Good, now fuck off to r/investing or some other safespace circlejerk if you just want people to confirm your bias.

No that was a seperate statement. The admin straight up said that it's an objective fact that tech analysis companies don't exist, and that makes him a dumbass.

Chris getting btfo

did you install fucking flux on your phone? jesus christ

What's wrong with having flux on a phone? I do the same for the same reason that I have it on my laptop
"But you're wrong"
kek, chris summed up in one statement

Its almost midnight here and I like avoiding eye cancer. Its pretty comfy desu

I personally think it's a meme.

I had it on my desktop for a long time but I think it's a placebo and does jack shit now

Holy shit i was thinking of doing that recently no kidding. I have been tryig to sleep better thanks user!

Nigga there are companies that use ai to make thousands of trades a day. You're completely ficking retarded if you don't know tech analysis firms move billions of dollars around a year. I don't know what I can tell you.

The guy was talking about flipping stocks as a retail investor. We were talking about things that he can replicate.
Also no prop shop is worth a billion dollars and if you are talking about HFTs and the likes, they are just market makers and arbitrageurs, that's completely different.

>Also no prop shop is worth a billion dollars

valuation is hard to come by but i'd wager jane street and comparable firms are worth 1b.

They arent classic prop shops. Those guys are big time market makers that make money on 365 days a year. They aren't really in the business of taking risk. Certainly nothing you can replicate

bump

Do finance/economics educations actually give you any hard marketable skills?

What exactly are you afraid of?

Some pooloo's gonna call you asking for your cc? Seriously what's the worst that can happen?