Is it possible for "good" big bras to be Veeky Forums? Or are all the good ones just plain and utilitarian?

Is it possible for "good" big bras to be Veeky Forums? Or are all the good ones just plain and utilitarian?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy#Virginal_breast_hypertrophy
barenecessities.com/feature.aspx?pagename=fit_sizing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Example of plain and boring :/

Well, guess she's stuck with the boring ones

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breast_hypertrophy#Virginal_breast_hypertrophy

How big are walking about?
Black, dark blue and pink are the most appealing colors for a bra.

>Virginal breast hypertrophy with redness, inflammation, and pain in a 12-year-old girl
just like my animes

Disgusting.

After the first kid we're looking at a 34-J according to the lady we went to, but she used to be in off the rack sizes, so this is new

Goddess are probably the best combination of form, function, and price.

Otherwise her body is pretty slim, so she's just worried she'll be stuck wearing ugly stuff, but those look nice

Plus she's a little worried because the doctors said she might have similar growth after a second child and that would be quite a bit bigger than anyone that she knows, so it's sort of an unknown environment

So what is her current best bra (brand & model name/number), and how well does it fit (band doesn't pinch, gore tacks)?

She has like two "Panache" brand nursing bras that are 34J, and the band seems to fit well, but she says she overflows the cups sometimes and she's worried about going back to normal bras

They're just kinda industrial and ugly

If the band fits but she goes over the tops, then the cup is too small. And if the exact same bra is too large the next cup size up at the same band size, then that model is not a good fit for her at all.

Obviously it's a little tough to try a bunch at that size though. This is all new for us

Be not afraid. I know that only finding boring bras that don't even fit well is tremendously demoralizing (and I'm "only" an E cup) but there are options.

I'll link the fitting quiz I used to find my correct size if I can find it, but in the meantime, take a look at Goddess really is a good brand for upper cup sizes and wider set chests (if that's one of her features). The seamed cups make a defined space for the breast to kind of settle into, if that makes sense.

Thank you, that's the kind of help we're looking for. She was a C-cup before all this, so we're both out of our depth

She's actually impressed that they have sizes too large for her hahaha

I think the one I used doesn't exist anymore, but was replaced by this, which is actually even better:

barenecessities.com/feature.aspx?pagename=fit_sizing

Going out of easily accessible sizing is a tough and depressing transition. Good luck.

BTW, I can vouch for Bare Necessities, and also Her Room and Woman Within as quality shops with good sales.

Appreciate it. It wouldn't be quite as difficult if she wasn't only 5 ft tall

Thank you everyone. I know most people would look at this as a blessing, but it's difficult, so I appreciate the help. I guess I'll reach out for advice again if the second kid adds another half dozen cup sizes

Big tits are so disgusting

You shut your whore mouth.

Disagree

BOO!bs scare you lil boy?

big tits are effay and so are big bras which have a big area to put a pattern on and all that good stuff.

if you need to get fitted properly and buy custom sized bras, do it. it's important to not restrict your breasts and to not hinder their growth so tits-lovers and tits-ladies all over the world can be all happy with massive fucking bouncing effay juggs alike.

there, I said it. the bigger, the better. sky's the limit and all that.

faggots, all of you.

The bigger the better?

Boo!

Some Freya, Chantelle, Lonely, Fortnight, some Stella McCartney

If that's what they look like, then no thank you

>and I'm "only" an E cup

p-pics pls

Nayrt, but cup sizes are stupid and E per say isn't as big as people think. Most women just don't know their size and go with B, cause it's the "average". I also wore B, as my breasts weren't big at all, but I also weren't flat. Then I went to professional shop and I got told that I should wear E.

all big boobie queens in this thread pls post pics thank you

Long live the queen

BABY WANT MILK

Although she's probably smaller than anyone needing info in this discussion

The fit is very important

These are the cute ones that would never work at large sizes

Unless the girl didn't mind wobbling like a lava lamp even when she's walking slowly

Example*

BABY WANT HEAD

AWOOOOOOOGA

yes , gud big bra do exist , and yes double o is u then double u is w , the divine infinite unity , the difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ισ γυΔ , υεσ ,.

βλυε το ολιφε ανΔ ολιφε το βλυε , οβασιτε συν σιγνσ , ανΔ αβασιτε σηενγ ξιαο υεαρ ανιμαλσ ωιθιν θε σαμε βορν ιν σηενγ ξιαο ωηυλ , ανΔ υεσ θε σηενγ ξιαο Δοθ σταρτ ωιθ θε ραμ αριεσ οφ θε γρυΧ ζοΔιαχ συστεμ , ανΔ θε σηενγ ξιαο ανιμαλσ Δο γο ιν γρυΧ ορΔερ , ( ονχε χηινα ισ σαφερ , γοατ , οξ , ξιξεν , βοαρ , τιγερ , μουσε , ηορσε , Δογ , ηαρε , Δραγον , μονΧευ , ανΔ σναΧε ) , αη ΘανΧσ Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

Don't understand why woman give a shit about "cute" bras when nobody is going to even see it and when they do they'll just be waiting for it to come off.

It's like any other piece of clothing. Ugly is synonymous with cheap materials, poor workmanship, low durability, and general discomfort. Do you like wearing shitty underwear?

When it comes to big ones, the supportive ones are usually clunky and ugly. They make it hard to even wear tank tops. Plus, looking good in a bra is quite an awesome way to get some attention

How big can they get and still be dressed fashionably?

Alternatively, chestlet get out plz