Are VANS effay? That's all I wear and I get compliments on them all the time

Are VANS effay? That's all I wear and I get compliments on them all the time.

i thought i was the only person with those b/r/y eras.

anyways no theyre not. theyre wearable with some fits but theres usually a non-poorfag alt unless you skate

They're pretty good beat up

simple, cheap and good shoes.
If you get compliments and if it's what you're looking for then you should be happy.

Vans are hobo-tier honestly, no excuse for wearing them if you are over the age of 16

>vans
>good shoes
lol. they all fall apart after 6-12 months

no, this just makes you look even more homeless

"I wear this thing that is fashionable, can you please tell me it is fashionable so that I can not only be 100% I am fashionable but also be secure in the feeling that I KNEW it was fashionable before anyone told me it was fashionable."

You're so fashionable OP.

>Wears Docks to the beach

>buys shoes from target

I dont think it matters OP. just wear whatever you want as long as you can pull it off

When it comes to can I usually lean towards the sk8 hi's chicks dig them.

Fuck off.

Dude those are tight ur just weird

i have a pair of Eras that have lasted me about 4 years now and just last year they started to wash out, they look dope washed out, kinda give them a vintage look. Pic related

I like

Those are neat, I just got a new pair of these really neat blue vans with gum colored soles. I think they look clean and are comfy

Blows me away how common (and seemingly acceptable) plagiarism is in modern fashion/streetwear. Hopefully Vans sues his ass

Would you say the same about Owens' Ramones? Just wondering.

Meant for

w2c middle pair?

I have these.
Everyone fucking LOVES them.
Well, my mates and random strangers that ask me where I got them do at least.

W2c?

Both my sister and my ex have these shoes they purchased the pair back in like 2014