perfumista.co.uk/
ausliebezumduft.de/fragrances.html
---
on DIY fragrances
perfumersapprentice.com/

I got 3 main colonges i use.
le homme de caron - for work and stuff
terre de hermes - when i go out
and some a*man that i never wear cause I think it makes me smell like a candy shop.

my question is do i need to change anything up?
Should i buy some new scents?

terre d'hermes is really only appropriate as a work scent, I would replace it with something a bit more casual for going out

you could even try the eau tres fraiche version if you like that scent dna; it would still be more appropriate

could i use one of the other two?

What do you do with old colognes you don't like/use?

Are there are any other frags that are as unforgiving towards overspraying (and spraying too close to the nose) as pic related?

I know it's been known to exhaust some olfactories trying to sniff out that sandalwood note.

My normal rotation. I feel like they're a bit too overbearing, does anyone have any recs for some milder or less situational colognes?

Funny, the first two that popped in to my head were Santal 33 and Interlude Man, both featuring sandalwood. Of course there are plenty of sandalwood frags that aren't as nuclear, but maybe it's a certain aromachemical that hits that receptor in your nose that feels like it has weight.

Other 1-2 spray frags:
Opium
Rive Gauche pH
24 Gold
Chergui
Polo
Grey Flannel

But you can overapply just about anything if you put your mind to it.

what's really comfy for sleeping or walking in cool autumn nights?

This is all i wear.

send it NOW

I need a nice summer fragrance because it's nearly summer in aus. any recommendations. I guess I want something fresh but I dont want to smell feminine

Give Lalique White and Guerlain Vetiver a sample.

If you're willing to spend a little more, the current formula of Armani Eau Pour Homme is supposed to have some improved performance.

Old man fragrances

15 hours later cdnmi still smells pretty strong

batch date and country?

How do you like it? Worn it around people yet?

Black Aoud:-)

but seriously, I'll list some that I own, maybe you'll be able to look at those:

encre noire
allure homme
A*men
mancera cedrat bois
Midnight in Paris

they're not that overbearing when you're light on the sprayer

I really like DHS 2012 and its cheap as chips right now

is chch prive live up to the hype?

Out of this, the ones I came to be interested the most were Chanel Bleu, Bvlgari Blv, and Terre d'Hermes.

Previously I've used Le Male, Prada Luna Rossa Extreme and Luna Rossa Sport. Since Extreme has ended production, and taking into account Sport is too summer-ish, I'm thinking about getting some Year-Rounder and own it for everyday usage.

What I want to know is, which one do you like the most? Which one do you think I'd like the most taking my previous choices in consideration?

Thanks in advance guys. Luna Rossa Extreme was so good I literally forgot about anything else. Sheeit.

nice frag

That chart is garbage.

I've been using Prada L'homme as of recently and I love it. It's not ultra masculine, but I like the smell and girls love it.

try voyage d hermes.

great suggestion on how to smell like an old man

Creed MI is incredibly versatile and well-liked.

Aventus, of course, but Pineapple Vintage is much better value and I actually like it better than Aventus.

Gallagher Bergamust is also a very clean, fresh, inoffensive musky citrus fragrance with very good performance.

Amouage Reflection is a very nice, slightly powdery, white floral sort of clean laundry smell, but a very natural smelling one, unlike something like Montblanc Individuel, which smells very synthetic.

Any suggestions for something marine and white floral (jasmine, neroli)? Rose is good if it's not too overwhelming or artificial and it needs to have a warm base

>t. fag who smells like creed every day

Eau Sauvage vs Grey Vetiver?

Thanks so much, I'll definitely check these out!

Try again

Looking for a new fragrance. I don't care how it smells I just want the bottle to look effay. Thinking about Nasomatto Blamage

What a shitty collection. Instead of buying 8 pauper walmart fragrances, you could have gotten 1 mid-high tier fragrance.

>what a fag he probably uses creed
>what a fag he didn't spend $300 on a single bottle of creed

>360ยบ Red fM
Mein schwartz

I'm almost 40, I'm cheap and I don't like thinking too hard. What's a good fragrance for me?

lmfao
>watches one jeremy fragrance video

Sauvage.

ahahaha

>The Jeremy Fragrance Starter Pack

Guerlain Vetiver
100ml under $35 and it's a classic, everyday wear that suits your age.

see
and seconding

Guerlain Homme L'eau Boisee or Guerlain Homme Intense

18 year old female here
does anyone have recs for fragrances that are youthful, sweet, and feminine without smelling super floral or like candy?
for reference: black opium by yves saint laurent is my go-to scent, and i usually wear tom ford's black orchid for more formal occasions. i love these and would like similar recommendations.
thank you

>ordered from decantshop last Monday
>still hasn't shipped

uhhhh?

Sometimes things ship and thevorder status just doesn't get updated. Email them about it and ask. Not much we can do for you here.

Hey everyone, thoughts on Gucci Intense Oud?

These days you either smell like an old man or you smell like a fucc boi.

06/17
made in france
bought on fragrancebuy.ca

yes but i dont really like it, may give a slight confidence boost around plebs in the same way as sauvage since it smells so toxic

I had a sample of this that i really didn't like at first, but i kept trying it and recently I would wear it every monday night when i watched the new season of twin peaks.
It's my favourite perfume ever now. absolutely breathtaking.

lime aoud by montale. really great smell, but i get a slight headache when wearing it. extremely strong. I've never gotten a headache from any other oud fragrance before (i have jubilation, oud royal and M7 oud absolu)

it's all you need.
i think a eau sauvage or an issey is the only fresh you need. beautiful.

try like neroli portofino or any of the blue bottle ones. the mandarin one maybe

only worthwhile thing there is the perry ellis

The frags I hold in the highest regard tend to be ones I didn't immediately love and had to grow to appreciate. Gotta try that. Been on my list for a while now.

ugly vintage bottle

I have never smelled a perfume i liked.

Which Guerlain should I blind buy

homme intense

A men is a clubbing scent

Blind bought Sauvage and The One here are my thoughts

Sauvage - pleasant seductive citrusy scent. undoubtedly an upgrade over the original eau sauvage. you can only smell it if your nose is 2 inches away from the spray site.

The One - warm and sweet I like the smell better but it fucking disappears after a minute whether you spray it on the skin or on cloth. zero projection.

I'm so disappointed. Why do modern colognes have zero projection. It makes it fucking useless. Can anyone recommend me daily GADA(go anywhere do anything) fragrances like above that you can actually smell?

>undoubtedly an upgrade over the original eau sauvage
oh wow, so you're a pleb?

eau sauvage smells like toilet lemon water

if that floats your boat then go do you

I feel like Rasasi Hawas projects like crazy off of me

>nuclear

It's not so much that the sandalwood is cloying like some kind of tonka bomb.

It's a note that's easy to get used to.

complete newbie to this but I kind of want to go beyond cheapass body spray

I really want to do something light and everyday that's some combo of fresh/floral/citrus/aqua that won't break the bank and is pretty unisex. Anything under $50 is nice but I'll go up to $100 if I need to

This is what I currently use
KENZO & L'eau D'issey in the morning
Nuit d'issey and Gucci Guilty intense at night

Women absolutely are crazy over L'eau D'issey and the Gucci. Any other fragrances like these that are recommended?

get issey. that shit is so good. women love it. everyone loves it and for some reason not everyone has it.

Unboxed 50ml bottles of Dior Homme Sport 2012 can be had for less than $20 on ebay right now. Fits your criteria pretty well.

both great suggestions, thanks anons!

I currently have Joop Go, Issey Pour Homme, BBRI and Body Kouros as my go to bottles for hotter/colder weather.
Should I get another bottle for colder weather? Maybe sample pure Havane/Malt, The One EDP or Bleu D'issey Astral?

I think you should stop watching Jeremy the Fragrance Faggot

Most originals/non-flankers by Armani are safe blind buys.

Pic related is the only exception as it's a little sweet.

if you can handle the banter get a bottle of a*men. it's really good, but u need to spray it 1.5 hours before you leave the house.

>smashes head into wall

Bumping for suggestions

Seconding L'eau d'Issey, have been using it for like seven years now, bought it as my first proper EdT and still keep coming back to it. Great performance for a fresh scent, very linear and affordable too. You can often get 125ml for like $50, so try and find a good sale or special offer, there's tons around.

Unfortunately it's gotten more popular (again) over the last few years, so not that unique anymore.

Also try Prada l'homme if you get the chance. It's a much more sophisticated scent, more floral with some amber and a wood note, airy and fresh without a citrus note. Unfortunately it has weaker performance than the Issey, but it's great for indoors situations and/or spring and summer. Probably not as good as a first fragrance due to the higher price and lower versatility, but it is one of the bet smelling designer fragrances in my opinion.

If you can, visit a department store and try a bunch of fragrances. Bulgari also have some affordable fresh EdTs you could try, but they're a bit more hit and miss

What fragrance would this guy be wearing?

If you like the Kenzo and Issey you would probably also like Prada l'homme. Airy & fresh as well.

Haven't tried the Gucci one, so can't recommend anything there

Nah it only has that smell untill it dries up.

Looks like he stinks of sweat

Ok I'll go check it out, thanks. I found out the Gucci and issey share a similar profile of citrus, fresh aromatic, woody and spicy scents. Any evening scents you can recommend based on this info?

Hello, if anyone could suggest me one of these, price is unrelated

Sorry, between the Blue ed and the normal one

Is Burberry London for Men any good

what's a safe attractive everyday scent for work/parties/casual that isn't expensive?

I see a lot of posts recommending Issey. are there anything else?

Don't know anything in that exact direction unfortunately.

You could try Versace Dylan Blue or Spicebomb EdT, the former probably being closer to what you're looking for

Anyone tried this? Bottle looks gay but the smell is pretty good

You'd probably want something different for work as compared to parties.

For work, standard choices are Bleu de Chanel, Prada l'homme, YSL l'homme or some other non-offensive smell

For parties you probably want something stronger, that wouldn't really be appropriate for work

I use musk to achieve the aphrodisiac effect. Considering trying pheromones as well. Otherwise the perfume is a meme

Whats the best fragrance for fall/winter time?

use sauvage

It's alright.

Spicebomb

Can I wear Gucci Guilty intense year round? Is the lavender strong enough for winter but also is it lemony enough and citrusy enough for spring and summer?

complete garbage

smells great senpai. like alpine mountain air. dont think its worth the heavy price tag though

Can /fg/ recommend me an everyday frag that is neither boring or too offensive? ATM my daily is Prada l'Homme which smells nice and clean but doesn't do much for me.

The other frags in my collection smell great to me but IMO aren't suitable to wear everyday, at work etc..

I have tried pretty much every designer frag so would prefer niche, have also sampled all of Creed which i am not overly impressed with (have a 10ml of Aventus and bought Al Haramain which to me smells 95% the same).

TL;DR - Recommend me an everyday niche frag.

Coco Mademoiselle. The most attractive female frag out there. Classy and youthful.

thank you! that's exactly the kind of thing i was looking for

> Veeky Forums hates jeremy now

what happend?