Veeky Forums militare

Veeky Forums militare, also w2b cool militare fa

meme

These threads are boring because no one ver posts fits. Am I the only one who actually owns a lot of military surplus clothing?
Also, does anyone have any experiences with Lubstein/EREL repro blood scoops?

PS: I don't have a camera, so I won't post fits.

is it a meme though? i ordered mine a couple of days ago..........

Well, I'm German, so I just call it a meme because here it has been for decades.
But yes, it's a meme, an internet meme, an Veeky Forums meme, and I'm sure you are aware and bought it for this exact reason. You must have noticed how frequently dyed Flecktarn parkas were posted a few months ago, and still are.

I assume you're implying that the camo is shit and people dye it because of that reason? also camo makes it stand out more and i'm not a big fan of standing out

I originally went to Varusteleka for the first time to look at rucksacks and I was looking in apparel and found a quality parka for 20 euro. I found out it was a Veeky Forums meme months after I originally found it

No, it's a beautiful camo. I love it. I wouldn't wear it because I live in Germany, but it's absolutely beautiful. What I am implying is that it is a meme, because it is, in every sense of the word, a meme. You know that it is. You browse this board so you must be aware of its meme status. I'm not saying that a black dyed Flecktarn parka is not a beautiful garment, I'm saying that it is a literal internet meme.

I genuinely wasn't aware of it's status as you say it has. Explain why it is such then

Basically a bunch of people bought them on Veeky Forums a few years ago. It was a trend, that's all.

A propós, they just restocked those Finnish wool blousons. My favourite jacket, apart from the British winproof smock (dyed black).
Everyone > size 50 is in luck. These are kind of rare by now.

Have you been here regularly for long?
It's the quintessential milspo fashion item that can be found in every fashionable internet teenager's wardrobe, especially those not usually interested in militaria. Usually worn with black skinny jeans, an undercut and cocs/chucks for that politically ambiguous 21st century neo-emo look.

>cocs
Did I want to write crocs or docs? You decide!

I mean yeah I knew it had a reputation as a fashionable milsurp parka that wasn't pricey. I knew it was a popular item on Veeky Forums. I have never actually seen it worn in my city which is pretty large in comparison to my country.

You probably haven't seen people with a Highdad t-shirt in your city either.
Doesn't change the fact that it is in fact a meme.
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

up

dont tell mum

Why this thread be as dead as it do?

>when someone posts your OC

>These are kind of rare by now
I hope you copped one of Varusteleka when they were still $1

No, I copped mine at a flea market for 5€.
Best 5€ I ever spent.