Is being a hypebeast still cool?

Is being a hypebeast still cool?

>tfw some fat chink mom has more clout than you

Don't worry user, practically all hypebeasts in south Korea wear replicas

m16 bus?

why on a bus tho?

I want to suck on that daughter's round nose while I fuck her fat belly button. Why the fun am I so turned on by this beast? I hate myself.

Oh god, this is in Vancouver.

What is this chink phenotype that has the nigger nose?

only if you're another hypebeast

Fuck your right that's a translink bus, in all honesty Asian + hyped clothing could easily be Richmond just as much desu

haha that's kind of interesting actually
i'd compliment her

thats how i imagine all the asian girls on Veeky Forums look irl

Most asians?

You thought they had pointy noses?

wtf I have those same shoes

do you know how stupid you look in them

Nice opinion user. I think they're pretty neat.

they look like black socks with polystyrene tied to the bottom nigga

Japanese and Koreans tend to have more Western noses, you dumb nigger

No they don't, its all the plastic surgey they do to try to look white.

Meme post

I bet you wear them with skinny jeans...

The whole hypebeast thing seems to be chinks tryingto be surburban whites trying to be black
It was never cool.

Nah, usually w/ baggy trousers

the 99 is the worst for this. ships tons of rich Asians from UBC to down town and back. going west on a Saturday or Sunday at 5-6 there is almost always a group of asians that get on at cambie (just got off canada line presumably) with tons of holt renfrew bags and their fits are always pretty gaudy. if living in Vancouver has taught me anything its that money can't always buy a sense of style.

>ignoramus calling others dumb
>implying all gooks dont get surgery too look white
>you dumb nigger

>all these college asians strolling around campus covered in head-to-toe with supreme, BAPE, yeezy, Y-3 and off white
>mfw they don't even try to make it look good, but just throw on whatever is the most "hype"
How do you fucking leave the house like that?

>How do you fucking leave the house like that?
implying you've never made a mistake in fashion before? post pics of youin grade 11 and 12 please

>as far east as you can get
>western noses

Yes, we all have, but there comes to a point where even the most "fashion-ignorant" in society would realize that overlapping a Supreme box logo shirt with BAPE shorts and meme CDG Chuck Taylors make you look like a hypebeast tool.

Unless that's the look they're going for.

>Is being a hypebeast still cool?
>was it ever cool?
Hypebeast are figuratively fashion killers.
You can only be one step ahead of the trend or you have to be several trends behind the rest. anything else and you're a normie or hypebeasto.

>be rich
>spend thousands of dollars on clothing
>rides the bus

why????????????

to flex?

or its all fake

>implying people don't try to flex with fakes

their parents are rich****. and they're often in large groups.

Because they live in a metropolitan area and not some country bumpkin boondocks town.

>Those ASSC hoodies
>Those Palace clothing
>Those Yeezy's sneakers
>Those Bape clothing
>Are on all asians

I honestly thought Veeky Forums was memeing about this but I actually had to see it believe when I went to university this semester

Is he, dare I fucking say it? /ourguy/?

He's good but I see that as an unfillable position due to mass the differentiation of opinions.