What does Veeky Forums think of coats like this?

What does Veeky Forums think of coats like this?

Pea coats are the cutest thing on women! If i ever get a gf I want her to wear pea coats!!

With pea coats or a jacket like this!! so cute!!

Go back to MFA

Get a proper overcoat. Pea coats are ugly

It`s good.

if you are a dock worker

normcore

to look Veeky Forums, they have to be perfectly tailored to your body

which most of the time they aren't, so they just look like some normie bought them off the H&M shelves

Get a good quality one that fits you and wear it with the right combination of other clothes and you will be A-ok

They look awful with jeans and sneakers but that's all I see people wearing.

>to look Veeky Forums, they have to be perfectly tailored to your body
Pea coats are traditionally boxy. Tailored ones are yesstyle tier faggotry

Youre missusing the term normcore

LOL

Don't listen to the skinny junkies on Veeky Forums. Peacoat is fine if you get a nice one. Saint James is good.

they are totally fine when done well, but i just think longer overcoats look way better

Beta neckbeard attire. Almost on the same level as trenchcoats, fedoras and cargo shorts.

>cute so cute
Come out of the closet and just admit you want a twink bf

I think trench coats or over coats look better. The way most peacoats sit to high for my taste.

Takes me back a few years. Where the old days at?

Way too short.

2007 Veeky Forums

Time sure flies.

In my closet

Perfect coat for manlets

Not a good pick for tall fellas

probably made of nylon, plastic buttons etc. impossible to find good peacoat in this age.

Everyone at my college who wears khaki shorts, boat shoes, and light blue button downs in the summer wears this coat, not-very-well-fitting blue jeans, and Timbs, tennis shoes, or just keeps rocking the boat shoes in the winter

I decided to give myself 3 points for every combination of pea coats and blue jeans that I saw with a bonus point for Timbs but I gave up about two or so days in because I was already way over 100 and losing count