Hairstyle General

What's your goal hair? What's your hair right now? Advice to give?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My hair is long on top, but short on the sides.
I look like an idiot because I don't really know how to style it.
Anyone got good ideas/inspo?

Simple, short is the best cut. Every barber knows it, its dirt cheap and looks good if you do

if you have full wavy hair like OP, cutting it short is a waste

Yeah I guess I tried getting fancy with the long on top short on sides. I think that it can actually look good, but I’m not sure how

It might be a waste for someone who can maintain and style it properly, but he said he cant. That said, I'm by no means an expert on hair styles. Been a simple short kinda guy my entire life and my hair is straight af.

>I think that it can actually look good, but I’m not sure how
Can't help you there, bud. Long hair seems like a pain in the ass to me, so I dont let it grow much. I've seen guys pull off the unkempt look, but its long on the sides too. All depends on the shape of your face
Probably best to just nuke it and try again from a fresh base.

My hair goal is not to go bald by 30 : /

can asians rock buzz cuts?

I'm ginger and i want to dye my hair
However a lot of things look autistic while being ginger (besides being ginger itsefl)
So i'm wondering what colors go well with the
pale ginger skintone/freckles/light eyebrows.

Never taken care of it. Kinda want it to look nice, what should I use?

working on something like johnny depp, young leo, cole sprouse, all the thick sorta middle part cuts....

gonna go get a haircut tomorrow

should i just keep trimming the top so its not too long and buzzing the sides? ive been doing that for the past few years but im getting bored of it. head is big and mostly square, face is fat but im workin on that rn, kinda wanna just buzz it but i need to lose more weight first so my cheeks arent as round i think

best hairdos for very thin and straight hair? I have it long but have to keep it in a bun because can't handle the wind, the hair doesn't stay in place

what type of bangs should I get? i want to keep the side part, but I also like the fringe look, i got a high forehead, pointy chin, and longer hair than pictured. would appreciate pics to show a hairdresser

What do you do to get your hair like this? Mine has similar length but just curls at the front and sits flat on my head

Should I stay at this lenght or keep growing it?

Goal

this looks better imo

Yes?

keep growing, don't waste your beautiful curls

I have pretty thick (usually straight) hair that I've been growing out for a couple months and this is it after not washing (other than luke warm water) for 2 days plus there's some water in it. I got it cut this summer with a little extra length on top than on the sides. 4 on the sides and scissors on top if I recall correctly

why not just leave it? red hair looks great as long as you aren't that weird ginger kid that looks like he's plotting a suicide bombing

Grow it a bit, see how you like it, if you prefer it shorter then just cut it back down

my goal to some extent, i want it longer and i have a better photo on my phone but i cbf rn, might post it later.
stolen from some bruhs hair in a hair general thread

goal hair. how do I go about getting this cut?

I'm thinking of doing something like Goro Majima from the Yakuza games, does anybody know what that kind of style is called?

ask for bob with layers

Help please,
I'm cutting my hair tommorrow, what are some good medium to short hair cuts at the moment

Any opinions/advice Veeky Forums? Not happy with current hair but I think itll probably be what suits me best.

Hey Kam

Kam?

Look cool but maybe trim the sides

Should i maintain this length or cut it shorter ?

How do you style it to be like that? And does it stay throughout the day?

Alright, Veeky Forumsgs, I need your help. I've never really paid much attention to my hair, but my barber mentioned that I have some of the best hair they've worked on, which brings me to the question of how to style it.
Its medium-short length, pretty thick, dark brown and mostly straight. Only gets wavy when its long.
Any suggestions on how I should style it?

Hey this is me lol. I like where yours is right now, but if you want it longer I'm sure it would continue to look good.

I'm getting mine cut today and I don't really have a clue. It's close to this right now but pretty gross in the back. May try and keep the length and just clean up the back

I'm getting a haircut today (it's not at that length right now) and I have no clue.

sorta hard to say, it doesn't stay like that very long unless I keep it wet. It sorta puffs out a bit more but stays similar when dry after a day or two of no shampoo. I suppose I style it by putting water in it and pushing my hair back sorta from a middle part, almost like Christian Bale in American psycho. Since my hair isn't that long and I don't use any product it just stays at the sides and falls back in my face.

>tfw starting to recede around 3 months ago
>started using Big 3 (Finasteride, Nizoral 2% and Rogaine)
>growing back now

wew this is incredible lads

I want that cut, maybe you could go a bit shorter but I really like where it's at now

Should I keep on growing them or cut?

the black hole on your face is growing, be careful

Your hair is exactly what I want I am totally jealous

>spending your hard earned shekels on something that will inevitably fail and will also make you a limp dicked faggot at the same time

yesssss...good goy :^)

I have grown my hair for 11 months now and my hair used to curl up alot at 6-9 months but recently my hair has been straighter. This is really frustrating. I liked the curls. My plan is to grow long hair but Im getting unsure about it...

My hair curls naturally and I fucking hate it. I have an undercut and after a certain point my hair starts to curl FML

so I guess I should't cut ?
I was born with it on my face

Honestly dont cut it those are perfect golden locks lol

I have bowl-cut I just part to the side atm. Should I just get 2-Block and move on with life?

Grill here, I've been growing out a pixie for about 10 months, and about 1 month in I cut some bangs to make it look a bit more feminine
I'm now trying to grow the bangs out with the rest of my hair, but it's taking forever.
I keep the bangs pushed to the side, which kinda creates this emo look which I'm really not about, but pinning it with pins makes me look like a toddler
What should I do? Is there other ways to part it, or style it? The hair of the bangs reach just below my mouth when pulled down

could this be pulled off? I have wavy-curly hair. also checked

If you hate your hair, you'll always look good with a buzzcut.

I used to have an emoish wavy skrillex hairstyle and I haven't looked back ever since I started buzzing it myself, it's so easy to do I learned how to buzz it myself.

Usually cut it at #2, then wait 3 weeks or a month, cut it again. Been thinking it cutting it with #3, I like it the most when it's the shortest without my scalp being visible.

I did this and discovered my headshape is actually really fucked up so not always

>my headshape is actually really fucked up
headshapes look weird when your scalp is visible, when the hair is its shortest but without the scalp being visible it looks good no matter what.

like something like this.

Pretty sure that's Augustus not Julius

Please advice me, I have never actually done anything for my hair.

One guy said I should grow it out, should I just do that or get some short cut

I'd try something like this if I was you youtube.com/watch?v=zOujzvtwZ6M

But I'm a fair skinned spic with wavy hair and black hairs and eyes :^)

Looks great desu

Looks dope but dont think it would fit me

>have ultra straight swede hair with zero volume
>hate having it shorter than shoulder length
>whenever I try looking at long hairstyle inspiration it's a bunch of guys with curly hair
wat do
I'm pretty androgynous so can't grow a beard to go with it either

Gonna get all of my hair lasered off in December. It's only 600 dollars for the procedure. I'm too lazy to cut/style my hair, so I'm gonna permabald and I'm just gonna wear a wig or something. Hair is disgusting

sounds like your hair is long enough to braid. put your bangs into a french braid across your the front of your head.

grow it a bit longer like your hair looks straighter than his but should still work. the guys he mentioned are good insp.

Help Veeky Forums, I want a new haircut, but I don't have any sense of fashion.

PW: Sorry for the shitty phone and pic.

Any good ideas for short hair styles with wavy hair

what do I do with my hair?

fine hair

Does anyone have any experience with dying hair white? I've never done anything with my hair so I'm pretty clueless. Are there any certain features you should have to pull it off? Not sure if I could, pic related is me

Trying to grow my hair out but idk how to style or take care of it
Top is at ~5inch and sides are ~1-1.5 inch
my hair is super thick and a little curly, how do I make it look good

you look like mia khalifa if she were a guy

wtf I thought it was me for a moment
don't know about dying hair white, but I liked your cut a lot, you actually helped me here

Been growing it out for a while but my hair is very fine, straight and there is a lot of it so I can't really do anything with it. Considering going short again or I might try to get it thinned out to take off some of the weight. I've heard bad things on getting t thinned though. Any advice?

thinking of growing it out past shoulder length, should i go for it?

grow out the sides a little bit
shave face
switch the parting when you feel upset

la manos arriba

Holy shit, J?
Your hair is pretty fine, so wispy side-swept bangs are your best bet.
Condition more, shampoo rarely, use natural products.
First, have thick hair. Second, bob with layers.
Just trim.
Can't tell without your face shape visible.

Nvm, not who I thought you were

I just got it cut today, not sure how I felt about it, good to know people like it

Goal but my hair might be too curly. Currently entering the awkward stage of growing out. Any tips?

Nah, but yours is my favorite length so I may be biased. Imo that part is awful. Keep the fringe held back or part somewhere at the top.

>tfw you suck at braiding
Oh well, I guess I'll start practicing lol
It's a good idea though so thanks user

trying to grow it into something androgynous
yeah I'm about to sleep so what

looks great to me

are you a guy or girl really cant tell. so the androgynous look works

Wish I had hair like this. But then you fast forward to him right now and he's kinda bald. So nvm. Still wish I had blonde hair

Think it's a guy

yeah I'm a guy

I was thinking of going for something like this minus the color but I don't know how to achieve it or how to ask for it

Well you're a cute feminine guy cause it's working. Since I have wavy hair idk I suggest brushing it all the time. You're gonna have to ask girls for that advice.

My hairs thinning in the front and I'm only 22. I don't really care because I'll just buzz it if it gets bad enough, but I want to grow it long now just so I can experience it for once while I still can.
How long from this point will it take to be shoulder length? Two years?
Any tips on growing it out, and losing the slightly dry strawy look?
I've never taken care of it and only wash it weekly

Can someone redpill me on Hair products with SLS in them? Are they necessary?

They are the opposite of necessary. Do yourself a favor and go cold turkey on products. If you shampoo often it will be bad for a little while and then you will have much better hair.

oh my god please get a buzz cut. asians rock buzz cuts better than almost anyone

My scalp gets flaky/greasy if I don't wash it at least every other day :-(

What about products that are SLS free? Should I buy those and use those regularly or do you mean cold turkey products altogether?

ima pinkpill ya bish

detergents shouldn't go on the body, imo. some even say they're the cause of eczema ie by stripping the skin of its protective oils and microbiome it opens up the follicles for staph infections.

us femmes been trending this for a long time no it's called the no-poo movement. some people try to use bk soda and vinegar but imo that's bad and a mess and unnecessary but good if you need to like strip paint out of ur hair. ;/

water-only rinses and your hair will regulate itself with enough time.
>12808001
coconut oil if you start balding is good cuz it's anti-bacterial anti-fungal.
also
hair loss comes from stress to the hair follicle, some caused by DHT (testosterone metabolic product) which is kinda unstoppable except for certain targeted drugs. improve liver health to metabolize your hormones better. other big reason is infection causing inflammation over time cause hence why medicated anti-fungal shampoos are recommended. better though to increase naturally anti-fungal sebum production by increasing circulation to scalp.

-warming antifungal oils like cinnamon oil or clove oil mixed into coconut oil applied to scalp. can do before shower if you don't want oily looking hair.
-ayurvedic tradition of bringaraj oil "ruler of hair" to increase scalp circulation
- he shou wu and saw palmetto-- affects changes in hormones. really powerful and may take a couple weeks for horomones to adjust but works as good if not better than rogain, etc with better side effects. take these pills instead of redpills. they actually work and will make you attractive.

signed, a bish who did all this for her bf and is nice on the internet and there is no redpill so stop hating women already

Agreed, pretty much. Definitely go sulfate free if you must shampoo, shampoo no more than twice a week, condition every day, and use paraben-free products only.

I went through the same thing, 5 months no shampoo and I don't get dandruff or greasy hair anymore. Grease went away after a week or two and the dandruff stopped happening a few months in.

I think going cold turkey is the better decision overall but depending on what your hair is like it might be quite difficutlt. SLS free stuff is still a big improvement doubly so if you start spacing out when you wash your hair. I recommend cold turkey because I believe no poo really does work better than any product SLS or not, but thats up to you.

What is this hair style called and how do I get it? Looks good tbqh

Nice hair, Getting a cut soon and might go with something like this.

I hate my hair so goddamn much, I think about buzzing it every day but I feel like it's the only thing masking my shit tier facial aesthetics and oddly shaped head. :-(

would this be an acceptable hairstyle?