Right

Neither.

They are a symbol of wealth for plebs.
Only worn by Moroccan teens these days.

ID on the bf coat?

I thought he hated Canada cause muh hockey

neither cause im not a fucking gook

moncler puffer doesnt look bad even though puffers are ugly

hahaha i'm french marocan but rich and i you are right all getho people who sell drug can buy that because all white bitches are impressed by that

I was way more impressed with their shiny hooded vest.

left
Always liked Moncler

It's a high quality coat

Neither. Wellensteyn.

the moncler offwhite collab is actually very nice

>french
>moroccan

pick one

too many people wear both of these, though they are both very high quality brands.
Moncler is a bit more exclusive these days but the chinese and arabs have already caught wind so it will carry that unfortunate association with it.
Try North66. I've been wearing it for years. Got my black wool peacoat with them and my parka too.
Get asked about it a lot. Also, Genuine fox fur
If you are in iceland in the spring, their outlet has everything 50%-75% off but I've never seen internet sales

Their shiny puffers look great on girls though.

you fucking faggots

barbour is where its at

In hockey way Russians hate Finland more, Canada is like an old friend you get in fights with sometimes. Still it's far from enough to really hate the country and not use their stuff.

Right. Based Canada.

TNF

Are you from Iceland? I went there over the summer and fell in love with their Snaefell anorak (pic related) but I couldn't find any in a size medium.

What kind of fucking question is that

Fuck outta my board b

canada goose raised its prices to make it seem more exlusive. i remember back in high school in toronto everybody had gooses

Moncler for sparking controversy.

nice!

real nigga detected

garbage bag

Bally

Contractor bags of the type you are describing are literally more expensive, utilitarian, and functional in every respect than 99% of the stuff Veeky Forums posts.

Anyway, I am confident enough to rock a garbagebagcore puffer and rick owens is pushing the meme too.

I live in toronto the only time you see this shit is on black dudes. and they're fake as fuck.

they look like fucking garbage bags.

It can look and feel good. I agree that it usually does not.

Just saying I was in a retail place and that particular piece caught my eye as conspicuously excellent in materials and construction.

I did not bother to try it on, for the reasons we have been discussing.

I shit my pants on the regular. sharts smell great on my end. please don't escape this idea.

Real Moncler stuff feels godly to wear. Some of the fakes aren't that bad either, but quality really does vary, in both look and feel of the material, and in quality.

TNF would have been my choice 15 years ago. Today its shit-quality though.

But both OP's options are trendy pleb-core now, even if they're still pretty high quality.

Id rather go with arcteryx or even REI/MEC or Patagonia.