Will anime clothing finally become mainstream?

Will anime clothing finally become mainstream?

Other urls found in this thread:

hottopic.com/product/dragon-ball-super-super-saiyan-rose-goku-black-t-shirt/10937651.html?cgid=pop-culture-shop-by-license-dragon-ball-z#start=19
soaestheticshop.com/collections/jackets/products/dead-stare-windbreaker-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying it isn't already

i hope they dont fuck this up. it has a chance to look good but supreme is soupreeme so who knows

Not OP, but is 24yrs too old for anime shirts?

Nigga Akira is most entry-level anime out there.
Pissed off Supreme does the collab though, will result in boring overpriced tees with some poster prints. Why didn't Undercover or Raf picked this idea up?
>tfw you will never see any fashion collab with based Suehiro Maruo or Shintaro Kago

bruh what? kago's very popular in the states

Akira is one of the few acceptable anime though. Most Animes are cringy af.

I meant they are great artists and their work would really make a good printed stuff if done creatively (hence Raf or Jun since they are one of the best when it's coming to printed stuff). Takato Yamamoto is another great artist. Hence, most of eroguro-artists are effay as fuck.

Oh, looks like real expert's talking. What are the other then?

>cringy af

>Pulp Fiction is one of the few acceptable movies though. Most Movies are cringy af.

You're not supposed to wear them silly, just upload a pic to instagram and resell them

lmao you so cringy af XD

subtle surreal pics like that can work

full on weeb anime stuff like pic related will never catch on

I really hope a brand will collab with Takehiko Inoue someday

>mfw the captcha throws a pun at me

Guarantee the supremexakira tee will be a frame of that girl having a top ripped off revealing her tits

weeb trash

It's happened

Hot Topic Tier

i wear this as pjs occasionally but im an ugly antistic manchild so its not like it can get any worse. i grew up watching it with my sister

>tfw no Veeky Forums EVA shirts

you would be surprised what a little bit of confidence would do for you, i've seen very socially accepted guys wearing donald duck shorts
if it means something to you then you're dumb not to wear it outside

Sauce? doesn’t look that Junji-ish to me but thats what comes up

nigger read his post holy shit

at least there's Veeky Forums posters

i wish i could find the yohji collab shirts, all i can find is the high top shoes and they look so ugly

I agree, kinda like
>Dragonball and Dragonball Z
OK because le nostalgia, and older/cuter art style, as well as cool action sequences.
>Dragonball Z Super
NOT OK because modern anime is garbage as seen by normies.

It honestly is. Everytime I see a AoT jacket on some fatass, it makes me wish I never was a weeb.

Based Yohji brings anime into haute couture.

A whole lot more people watch anime than you realize.

Toshio Maeda collab was fire, honestly. But, you really can't pull an anime fit off unless you're already an ideal looking person to be honest.

I don't get it it's just a basic tee with a print on top. A fake would be literally indistinguishable

This is true

I don't particularly like Supreme but in these kinda artist collabs I would personally want something authentic, it's not like Maeda is pumping out clothing with his designs on them on seasonal basis and as a fan of some artists work it would just be cool merch to own.

supreme x madoka magika when

i could see one with an image of that girl with the drill hair getting killed, but i think supreme is more into graphic sexuality than into soft yuri or gore

Raised By Wolves did an Akira colab but it was small

Reminder that Dragon Ball is effay as fuck

>cringy
Fucking fag, get off my website

but not as Veeky Forums as akira, be real now

>be effay af
>life is miserable and suicidal af
Is Punpun our guy?

where can I find jeans that fit like Yusuke's?

I feel there is some misunderstanding happening here. When this guy means "Most Anime is cringy af" I think he really means "Most anime I come into contact with is cringy". Chances are he's not watching "ping pong the animation" or 'The Flowers of Evil" any sane non weeb would think that shit like "Black Butler" and "Code Geass" and "Sword Art Online" is cringy

How can I pull off a reverse Zarbon?

A non-shit brand*

You're as old as you look

Look at Pharrell and Jared Leto. Both are 40+ but they could pull off whatever hypebeast fits are in right now

When did I try implying that?

Fakes usually have shitty glossy prints, the art wouldn't even look nice

Sailor Moon is anime kino

effay, or not?

I'd wear that but I'm also kind of a weeb so it goes with what I already wear.

Holy fuck I hate replies like that. Those two are celebrities, people of creative world. Of course they can get away with every crazy fit. But you are not, because
>a: good chance you don't live in the "fashion center" city
>b: you have normal-ass job

>implying that scene where that manlets girlfriend almost gets raped wasn't cringe af

Princess Mononoke is better.

>>tfw no Veeky Forums EVA shirts

people here have been wearing nerve and seele logos since day one

UNIRONICALLY could someone tell me whats that DBZ Shirt in op's pic? Looks fucking decent and i'd buy it.

Subtle anime clothing is cowardly. If you're doing anime clothing do it for real.

Considering the way western world is going, probably very soon

That's correct though dumbass.

>gucci emroidered K-on blazers

anime clothing can get suspect pretty damn fast.
subtle is the way to go.

>anime clothes
>good

pick one

Can someone explain how wearing anime clothing is any different from wearing clothes with cartoons from anywhere else.

Chris Brown's clothing brand (Black Pyramid) has been using anime designs for awhile now.

Too bad they are all downright ugly.

Oh man that's fucking tragic

>this guy thinks psg isn't effay

Did he take Launch from Dragonball and turn her black??

Just shut the fuck up

it's not, but the fact that its from japan means people think its cool

>cringy af

bump

That's Suehiro Maruo, tho

i would unironically take out a loan for this

>dope read leather bike suit. vs nigger with a weeb sweater.

I want to unironically buy this t-shirt

hottopic.com/product/dragon-ball-super-super-saiyan-rose-goku-black-t-shirt/10937651.html?cgid=pop-culture-shop-by-license-dragon-ball-z#start=19

hhhnnggg

It's actually not that bad desu

this is disappointing

i thought peeps would post anime fits irl

not anime on irl clothing

ew

Most animes are cringy.

>implying that the deep conversations in animes aren't cringy af

>implying most of the "funny" or "silly" behavior of anime characters isn't cringy af

Suehiro Maruo definitely deserves a collab or junji ito

Because they make like 12 new animes a month nibba

In case anyone is interested
soaestheticshop.com/collections/jackets/products/dead-stare-windbreaker-1

>12804228 here: I liked princess mononoke too, also spirited away and ghost in the shell and the series Monster. That's basically it. Never heard of "Ping Pong" or "Flowers of Evil", but things like SAO, Naruto, One Peace and Black Butler and even shows like Attack on Titan are just cringy for me. I can appreciate the story lines in some of them, but this typical anime behavior and writing just ruins it for me.
I guess I like the aforementioned animes because the characters are mostly written in a very "normal" way of behavior, in those animes that I don't like emotions are portrait in such an exaggerated way, that it's just unbearable for me to watch.
And most of the anime fans I know are so fucking weird from cosplaying (still okay) to actually, over behaving, like they are an actual anime character (annoying and cringy), to a guy carrying like 10 throwing knifes on a daily basis, because this dude watched to much naruto (absolutely not okay).
I was never big into anime, I watched Dragon Ball, Digimon and when I was younger, when I grew older, I started to dislike it. I only watch Animes occasionally, and the only ones I liked so far are listed above (might have forgotten two or three). I've even tried some recommended ones, but they've always sucked.
But if you've got some tips for animes that I'll may like, I'll have a look at them.

forgot to end greentext.

This